OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Yes, I prefer the rolls without the butter. The butter is good but it's nothing compared to the honey butter at "The Roadhouse" in florida.
Honey butter sucks.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
Crackheads do too.
I get it done with a bunch of steel bars (stolen stop sign posts) and a come-along

now that you mention it, having a bunch of stop sign posts is kind of crackheadish
Old 06-24-2008, 10:30 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Yes, I prefer the rolls without the butter. The butter is good but it's nothing compared to the honey butter at "The Roadhouse" in florida.
I guess it's called the Roadhouse Grill but their website isn't working. The one in Kissimmee was closed this year. Maybe they all went out of business. It's almost exactly the same as Texas Roadhouse. Fresh steaks, peanuts on the floor, everything but the butter.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:30 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Honey butter sucks.
garlic butter is the goodness
Old 06-24-2008, 10:31 AM
bp chaser

I guess it's called the Roadhouse Grill but their website isn't working. The one in Kissimmee was closed this year. Maybe they all went out of business. It's almost exactly the same as Texas Roadhouse. Fresh steaks, peanuts on the floor, everything but the butter.
are you supposed to eat the peanuts on teh floor? i sure as hell wouldnt, but why else would they be there?
Old 06-24-2008, 10:31 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
now that sounds gross
No way. Nothing better than chive cream cheese on an onion bagel.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:32 AM

are you supposed to eat the peanuts on teh floor? i sure as hell wouldnt, but why else would they be there?
You eat the peanuts from a barrel or bucket and throw the shells on the floor.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:32 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

My boss was telling the kid who sits one cube up how he had to reject his travel expense report because there was no destination entered. he said "I know where you went, but the Beanies won't know where you went." I know he meant "bean counters" as in the accounting department, but all I could picture was a Jewish guy with a yarmulke "beanie" and a abacus. Cracked my **** up.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:35 AM

I guess all the Roadhouse Grills closed.

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/s...l?ana=from_rss
Old 06-24-2008, 10:35 AM
bp chaser

oh man i almost yacked just reading that. the only thing i hate worse than chives are onions
Old 06-24-2008, 10:36 AM
bp chaser

that sounds classy. some poor guy has to clean all that **** up
Old 06-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Retired

I get it done with a bunch of steel bars (stolen stop sign posts) and a come-along

now that you mention it, having a bunch of stop sign posts is kind of crackheadish
Thinking about getting rid of them by selling them for scrap is really crackheadish.
I've been there. yeah, pretty much same deal, but I thought they all went under?
You aren't supposed to throw them on the floor anymore. Reasons I can think of:
Health code violation
Peanut allergy death trap.
A waitress slipped and fell
Nasty.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:37 AM

They closed up overnight. The managers didn't even know.

What ********.

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story...d-e2889932841e
Old 06-24-2008, 10:37 AM
bp chaser

I guess all the Roadhouse Grills closed.

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/s...l?ana=from_rss
and the honey butter loses
Old 06-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Retired

and the honey butter loses
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 06-24-2008, 10:38 AM

Up here the shells still go on the floor. There are no signs or anyone asking you not to do it. The place just opened a year or two ago.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:39 AM
bp chaser

Thinking about getting rid of them by selling them for scrap is really crackheadish.
i had 8 of them. when my parents sold their house, i kept 2 and gave 6 to the scrap metal guy who cleaned out our backyard
Old 06-24-2008, 10:41 AM
bp chaser

i had 8 of them. when my parents sold their house, i kept 2 and gave 6 to the scrap metal guy who cleaned out our backyard
that guy must have made a fortune off all the dirty bike frames ive given him over the years
Old 06-24-2008, 10:41 AM
Retired

They closed up overnight. The managers didn't even know.

What ********.

http://www.wptv.com/news/local/story...d-e2889932841e
Worse then 2 kicks in the nuts before firing them:

Some employees at the Roadhouse Grill in Lake Worth actually helped clear out another restaurant in Delray Beach.

It's only when they came back to work in Lake Worth, they learned they too were out of a job.

"We thought this one would still be open, but they just close it down on us," says Patrick Kip.

Now, all these employees want to know is when they'll get paid.

Payday was supposed to be Tuesday, but at the last minute it was moved to Thursday.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:42 AM

Worse then 2 kicks in the nuts before firing them:

Some employees at the Roadhouse Grill in Lake Worth actually helped clear out another restaurant in Delray Beach.

It's only when they came back to work in Lake Worth, they learned they too were out of a job.

"We thought this one would still be open, but they just close it down on us," says Patrick Kip.

Now, all these employees want to know is when they'll get paid.

Payday was supposed to be Tuesday, but at the last minute it was moved to Thursday.
That is about as bad as it can get.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]