OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 10:51 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-23-2008, 10:52 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
prolly has more jump than a civic. i wonder how compatible it is in overall fuel mileage though. usually more power = a little less fuel efficiency.
little generic cars are all teh same
Old 06-23-2008, 10:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
That's kind of sad.
what, the jeep?

its not built for speed, or comfort. Its made for playing sports, and doing utilities.

its also under 2k rpm at that speed, where the neon is around 3
Old 06-23-2008, 10:55 AM
bp chaser

i left a partially drunk bottle of water on my desk on thursday. i wanna drink it but i need to smell it to see if the germs have made the water smelly and nasty... but it's hard to do that right now cuz i just farted.
i think that takes a couple weeks
Old 06-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
what, the jeep?

its not built for speed, or comfort. Its made for playing sports, and doing utilities.

its also under 2k rpm at that speed, where the neon is around 3
Playing sports and doing utilities.

3K RPM's on the highway is going to get more annoying then Becky talking about stuff her kids are doing on the phone.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:00 AM
bp chaser

i just heard that george carlin died

first celebrity death that i care about since groucho marx
Old 06-23-2008, 11:00 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

3K RPM's on the highway is going to get more annoying then Becky talking about stuff her kids are doing on the phone.
i hate it when women call all the time about nothing. i wonder why they do that.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:02 AM

i never care about any of them... but he did do the Thomas the Tank Engine narrating. i found that to be odd since he had a slightly vulgar rep with some of his comedy.
bp chaser

sports such as launching over railroad crossings as fast as possible and doing donuts in the snow

i think that takes a couple weeks
yup. i drank it.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:03 AM
bp chaser

you cant really hear it on the highway. stock exhaust
Old 06-23-2008, 11:03 AM

sports such as launching over railroad crossings as fast as possible and doing donuts in the snow
and mudriding. my cousin used to do that **** all the time. he ended up having to sell his beloved Jeep due to his bitch exwife
Old 06-23-2008, 11:04 AM
bp chaser

i hate it when women call all the time about nothing. i wonder why they do that.
coincidentally, i just finished my completely pointless phone call.

i put her on speaker phone and muted my mic and ate my breakfast while posting on here. if she had anythign important to tell me im sure she'll email me
Old 06-23-2008, 11:06 AM
bp chaser

yup. i drank it.
i find half empty bottles under the seat of my jeep, who knows how old. i drink them, its always good
Old 06-23-2008, 11:06 AM

coincidentally, i just finished my completely pointless phone call.

i put her on speaker phone and muted my mic and ate my breakfast while posting on here. if she had anythign important to tell me im sure she'll email me
my exwife sometimes calls to schedule **** with our son. she talks and talks and talks about the schedule instead of just telling me when she needs him. sometimes i put her on speaker and let whoever i'm with listen to how she yaps. they always find it funny. thank god she ran off with another man.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:07 AM

i find half empty bottles under the seat of my jeep, who knows how old. i drink them, its always good
i used to until i found one that smelled like sewerage. now i do the smell check, especially since i reuse a bottle over and over. good ol' tap water.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:08 AM

man, i'm hungry, and if i want to work out for lunch, i gotta eat but i dont feel like leaving the damn building.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:10 AM
bp chaser

my exwife sometimes calls to schedule **** with our son. she talks and talks and talks about the schedule instead of just telling me when she needs him. sometimes i put her on speaker and let whoever i'm with listen to how she yaps. they always find it funny. thank god she ran off with another man.
i wonder how different the world would be if women didnt blabber about pointless ****. men wouldnt need to avoid them
Old 06-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word.
i never care about any of them... but he did do the Thomas the Tank Engine narrating. i found that to be odd since he had a slightly vulgar rep with some of his comedy.
Slightly vulgar?
Nice.
you cant really hear it on the highway. stock exhaust
I wonder hoe kids with fart pipes keep from ripping their ears out on the highway.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:11 AM

i'm thinking about going on a very strict diet and exercise program for two weeks. last time i did it, i lost 13lbs in 14 days. **** was hard as hell though with my body going through that withdrawal stage, i think its call kitosis?

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]