OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 03:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

you should change your screen name to toe head.....lol
Old 06-23-2008, 03:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats what I been saying. ****.
Im definitely not skinny though and got at least 20 or 25 lbs I could get rid of.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:24 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
looks like you got a fat ole head though
Hahaha thats coz im overweight. When Im in shape my head dont look so fat
Old 06-23-2008, 03:25 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *~Lynn~*
I'm terrified of spiders!!! I'll pass!
Im terrified of all bugs. I woke up one night and had something crawling on me - dont remember what it was coz it was a while ago and I jumped out of bed yelling and screaming like a little girl My girl was in bed w me and she was laughing but I didnt think it was so funny
Old 06-23-2008, 03:27 AM
NealFoReal

you should change your screen name to toe head.....lol
Hey hey now We were getting along nicely and then you had to make that comment Plan is to start the gym tomorrow so I'll get in shape soon BUT I say that at the start of almost every week
Old 06-23-2008, 03:27 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-23-2008, 03:28 AM
also known as OMR

Hey hey now We were getting along nicely and then you had to make that comment Plan is to start the gym tomorrow so I'll get in shape soon BUT I say that at the start of almost every week
lol... i always say im gonna quit smoking
Old 06-23-2008, 03:29 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Im terrified of all bugs. I woke up one night and had something crawling on me - dont remember what it was coz it was a while ago and I jumped out of bed yelling and screaming like a little girl My girl was in bed w me and she was laughing but I didnt think it was so funny
I'd a been OUT!! **** that!
Old 06-23-2008, 03:33 AM
NealFoReal

lol... i always say im gonna quit smoking
So do I. Especially if I end the night smoking the last cig of the pack I always tell myself Im dont and wont buy another pack in the morning. First thing I do is get up and run to the sto for another pack. ****. I shoulda never started after stopping for 8 months.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:33 AM
also known as OMR

my girls reaction to a bug scarres me
Old 06-23-2008, 03:34 AM
NealFoReal

Why do you think I wanna move Still scared to close my eyes at night from a bug attack from 3 or 4 years ago haha.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:36 AM
NealFoReal

When I have to kill a bug its funny too. I grab a paper towel or whatever and walk over slowly and as Im reachin out about to crush him I start screaming arrghhhhhh which gets louder as I hear the ****** crunching. Arghhhhh. Thinking about it drives me nuts too
Old 06-23-2008, 03:43 AM
also known as OMR

When I have to kill a bug its funny too. I grab a paper towel or whatever and walk over slowly and as Im reachin out about to crush him I start screaming arrghhhhhh which gets louder as I hear the ****** crunching. Arghhhhh. Thinking about it drives me nuts too
florida has palmeadow bugs and they look like giant cockroaches but they can ******* fly
some times one will get in the house and they are so big you don't want to sqwash em so i put a plastic cup over it and then i slide one of those subscription cards you get in magazines under the cup and take that bitch out side.....some times if you crush em they have ten thousand little babies in em and they go every where so it's best to just get them the **** out the house
Old 06-23-2008, 03:46 AM
NealFoReal

florida has palmeadow bugs and they look like giant cockroaches but they can ******* fly
some times one will get in the house and they are so big you don't want to sqwash em so i put a plastic cup over it and then i slide one of those subscription cards you get in magazines under the cup and take that bitch out side.....some times if you crush em they have ten thousand little babies in em and they go every where so it's best to just get them the **** out the house
Arghhhhhhhhhh ima have ****** nightmares now Good lookin out buddy Im out yo. gotta get some sleep.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:47 AM
also known as OMR

Arghhhhhhhhhh ima have ****** nightmares now Good lookin out buddy Im out yo. gotta get some sleep.
do a google image search on palmetto bugs
Old 06-23-2008, 03:56 AM
NealFoReal

I would **** myself if I saw one of these ******* in my house. You just gave me another reason to never move to Florida lol.

Arghhhh Im so grossed out right now Im gonna have nightmares of bugs crawling all over me. Iono why I looked for pics now. ****.

Now I'm out for real but I'll probably be back in an hour when I have nightmares these ******* are eating me alive. Thanks omar.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:57 AM
also known as OMR

I would **** myself if I saw one of these ******* in my house. You just gave me another reason to never move to Florida lol.

Arghhhh Im so grossed out right now Im gonna have nightmares of bugs crawling all over me. Iono why I looked for pics now. ****.

Now I'm out for real but I'll probably be back in an hour when I have nightmares these ******* are eating me alive. Thanks omar.

the worse part is the ******* fly......and it always seems to be right at you
Old 06-23-2008, 03:58 AM

HONDASTUNNA is a decent person

all i gotta say is.....

THERES A NEW GUN IN TOWN!
Old 06-23-2008, 03:59 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by HONDASTUNNA
all i gotta say is.....

THERES A NEW GUN IN TOWN!
secret weapon bitch shut the **** up
Old 06-23-2008, 04:00 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

braaap

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]