OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 01:08 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Whats up w the tank? Paint doesnt look so good? Besides that, yeah I can see why you dont wanna toss the bike. When I had my GSXR brand new out the stealership I didnt wanna toss it either so i didnt go as hard in the lot. Once it got a few scratches and didnt look so new is when I started beating that thing. When I sold it, it was pretty much a pos lol.
I spilled gas on the tank before the paint was cured

I think I just need to loose the upper and it will be fine....it has got a few more parts since that pic... the upper is shaved now so I could run fliped Vortex bars
Old 06-23-2008, 01:09 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Hauling 56,000 pounds of Beer from Dublin to Frankfurt will earn your driver $2.13 per mile, a total of $1718.71 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

not bad for a BEER run!!!!!
Old 06-23-2008, 01:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
go re-look at my post I added a pic of the day after it turnd crunchy
I saw that lol.

oh and I bought it new and it had never been down before the body switch...
How many times has it been down? If its not so many that you cant count, you need to get a beater to get busy on IMO.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:11 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

nice job neal
Old 06-23-2008, 01:12 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

im out later
Old 06-23-2008, 01:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I spilled gas on the tank before the paint was cured

I think I just need to loose the upper and it will be fine....it has got a few more parts since that pic... the upper is shaved now so I could run fliped Vortex bars
Yeah you dont wanna **** up a minty upper. Them things cost dough.

Hauling 56,000 pounds of Beer from Dublin to Frankfurt will earn your driver $2.13 per mile, a total of $1718.71 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

not bad for a BEER run!!!!!
This is gonna be a sick loop. When I was contract hopping after I left Utopia I did a loop like this w OODA except both were at or close to 1.99 for 40k
Old 06-23-2008, 01:16 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by steven-o
nice job neal

Originally Posted by steven-o
im out later
Old 06-23-2008, 01:16 AM

How many times has it been down? If its not so many that you cant count, you need to get a beater to get busy on IMO.
I have no idea....more than a few....but nothing to hard

Yeah you dont wanna **** up a minty upper. Them things cost dough.
its a glass body so I could give 2 ***** about it. I just dont want to **** up the light
Old 06-23-2008, 01:24 AM
NealFoReal

I have no idea....more than a few....but nothing to hard

its a glass body so I could give 2 ***** about it. I just dont want to **** up the light
Oh so those arent the oem plastics? You got all the mint **** still?
Old 06-23-2008, 01:28 AM

Oh so those arent the oem plastics? You got all the mint **** still?
yep in a big box....I could put it back to minty in a day if need be...All I would need to bur would be stock clip-ons (I ground them down so I could flip them...then thought they were to short and went to Vortex)
Old 06-23-2008, 01:29 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

yo im gettin use to this f4i.. i told the people who were interested in buying that im not sellin it .....

i took the RR a couple houses down and back.. and holy **** the throttle is like an off/on switch.. engine braking like crazy.. i just need a clutch perch and it'll be rideable...
Old 06-23-2008, 01:32 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

i went to go bleed the brakes on the RR but one of the bolts for the reservior is striped
Old 06-23-2008, 01:33 AM

Time to go empty out the back of my truck.....hope the dumpster has got a lot of room in it....
Old 06-23-2008, 01:34 AM

im gonna go back outside and BS wit da hommies for a liddle bit... dont worry i always walk around my hood strapped day & night soo ill bbl
Old 06-23-2008, 01:34 AM

Time to go empty out the back of my truck.....hope the dumpster has got a lot of room in it....
Old 06-23-2008, 01:40 AM
NealFoReal

yep in a big box....I could put it back to minty in a day if need be...All I would need to bur would be stock clip-ons (I ground them down so I could flip them...then thought they were to short and went to Vortex)
I need a big ****** box to keep my mintys in. I guess you got yours when you bought the plastics right? Same w me, if for whatever reason I had to sell this bike, I learned from the last time. Everything mint is going back on, all stunt parts are coming off and voila, I got a new never stunted minty bike lol.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:44 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
yo im gettin use to this f4i.. i told the people who were interested in buying that im not sellin it .....
Good ****. Tell your parents that youre old enough to make your own decision on whether to keep it or sell it. **** that.

i went to go bleed the brakes on the RR but one of the bolts for the reservior is striped
Get one of those stripped screw/bolt extractors. Its a couple o dollars at the sto.

im gonna go back outside and BS wit da hommies for a liddle bit... dont worry i always walk around my hood strapped day & night soo ill bbl
what the **** haha. You Bishop now yo lol?
Old 06-23-2008, 01:49 AM

I need a big ****** box to keep my mintys in. I guess you got yours when you bought the plastics right? Same w me, if for whatever reason I had to sell this bike, I learned from the last time. Everything mint is going back on, all stunt parts are coming off and voila, I got a new never stunted minty bike lol.

The ad will say "Adult riden never dropped"
Old 06-23-2008, 02:00 AM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-23-2008, 02:00 AM

time for a new page.....

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]