OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 12:44 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I'm not leaving Dub-land till you get it
Smart move. Im arriving in dubland as soon as I drive my truk.

not bad...you got me beat right now
I started rockin BP as soon as I started hanging out w Mike. I knew where it was prior to that but I was only doing *** drags trying to get brake on lock and he pretty much told me to stop being a ***** and rock a staggered wheelie. After getting that he told me to do FIB which Im starting to get down now. Got scrapes last night where I could scrape and ride off. Once I get them better Im going for coasters and then Im jumping to seat standers. I cant steer a wheelie for **** but this dude I ride w said he couldnt steer a wheelie until he jumped to seat standers

Iono I guess its practice but who you ride w also. Do you ride w people who are better than you?
Old 06-23-2008, 12:45 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I'm gonna try to win another headlight harness so I can go 3/4 fairing...
Old 06-23-2008, 12:47 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-23-2008, 12:49 AM
NealFoReal

I'm gonna try to win another headlight harness so I can go 3/4 fairing...
Yeah Id like to go 3/4 too. Only thing is it sucks to have to take the cage off every time if you need to get to **** Thats the only thing I like about no plastics

I'm not letting him sell my fiddy for $200
I didnt know it was yours haha. I thought it was his and he just dont ride.

get me some beer!!!

I'm all out
Word the **** up. Still at the same bid but I know its going lower.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:50 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

Iono I guess its practice but who you ride w also. Do you ride w people who are better than you?
I was/am trying to this year.... I cant wait for this selling my house/moving thing to be over so I will have the time to ride again....

Just when I get in the zone working on the house my girl calls and next thing you know I'm taking a hour brake and cant get my *** back to work
Old 06-23-2008, 12:50 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

oh snap neal got a real pic lol..
Old 06-23-2008, 12:52 AM
NealFoReal

I was/am trying to this year.... I cant wait for this selling my house/moving thing to be over so I will have the time to ride again....

Just when I get in the zone working on the house my girl calls and next thing you know I'm taking a hour brake and cant get my *** back to work
When she calls tell her not now chief Im in the ****** zone :YEAH
Old 06-23-2008, 12:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by steven-o
oh snap neal got a real pic lol..
:YEAH The only other pic of me doing wheelies is the bike about to pancake from 12 while im standing next to the bike lol.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:55 AM

Yeah Id like to go 3/4 too. Only thing is it sucks to have to take the cage off every time if you need to get to **** Thats the only thing I like about no plastics

I didnt know it was yours haha. I thought it was his and he just dont ride.

Word the **** up. Still at the same bid but I know its going lower.
I dont want to smash a $400 headlight and i dont want to cut up the harness that came with the bike... I felt better on the f4i w/ the s/f light...I dont know why....it just felt more like it was ok to toss the bike down insted of trying to save it evey time???

oh and I am happy if the bar is doing the $1 you call it night...
Old 06-23-2008, 12:55 AM
NealFoReal

2 more minutes. pray we get this contract
Old 06-23-2008, 12:57 AM
NealFoReal

YESSSSSS we got a contract loop boys and girls. Bulletin is about to go out after I purchase the terminal :YEAH
Old 06-23-2008, 12:58 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

:YEAH The only other pic of me doing wheelies is the bike about to pancake from 12 while im standing next to the bike lol.
:YEAH
Old 06-23-2008, 12:59 AM

I still think my bike looks like this at times.....I need to get over that!!!
Name:  100_0373.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  168.7 KB

Name:  100_0408.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  145.9 KB
NealFoReal

You gotta wait til after 12 trukz time to get the contract price so dont do anything til then if youre in dub land already

YESSSSSS we got a contract loop boys and girls. Bulletin is about to go out after I purchase the terminal :YEAH
:YEAH
Old 06-23-2008, 01:01 AM
NealFoReal

I still think my bike looks like this at times.....I need to get over that!!!
Thats what it looked like when you bought it? Nice bike. You shoulda kept the F4i coz I know you didnt mind beating on that ****. I forgot you were FF on the R6 when you were mentioned 3/4 I thought you were SF already and wanted to put plastics on.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:02 AM

Thats what it looked like when you bought it? Nice bike. You shoulda kept the F4i coz I know you didnt mind beating on that ****. I forgot you were FF on the R6 when you were mentioned 3/4 I thought you were SF already and wanted to put plastics on.
go re-look at my post I added a pic of the day after it turnd crunchy
Old 06-23-2008, 01:03 AM
NealFoReal

Whats up w the tank? Paint doesnt look so good? Besides that, yeah I can see why you dont wanna toss the bike. When I had my GSXR brand new out the stealership I didnt wanna toss it either so i didnt go as hard in the lot. Once it got a few scratches and didnt look so new is when I started beating that thing. When I sold it, it was pretty much a pos lol.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:03 AM

oh and I bought it new and it had never been down before the body switch...
Old 06-23-2008, 01:04 AM
NealFoReal

Hauling 56,000 pounds of Beer from Dublin to Frankfurt will earn your driver $2.13 per mile, a total of $1718.71 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

or

Hauling 40,000 pounds of Beer from Dublin to Frankfurt will earn your driver $1.53 per mile, a total of $1234.79 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

or

Hauling 46,000 pounds of Beer from Dublin to Frankfurt will earn your driver $1.75 per mile, a total of $1416.26 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

or last one

Hauling 51,000 pounds of Beer from Dublin to Frankfurt will earn your driver $1.94 per mile, a total of $1567.48 for the entire route. If you are late you will be fined $50.00 per day that you are late.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]