OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 02:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
you can buy my house:YEAH it will cost you less than what you want for the range
yeah in MN. I dont think i could live outside a big city
Old 06-21-2008, 02:24 AM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by old duffer
how you planning on doing it? Give me some tips lol
Hahaha i could use some help with that too
Old 06-21-2008, 02:25 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dog if i knew, i'd include you in on it. i have no ****** clue and the felony conviction is ******* me up mentally to where im not motivated at all right now. i just dont think i can get a position anywhere where i can make good money and im not working for chump change so i gotta start figuring something out. thats the plan for next week
i'm hoping i can live off the stockmarket after I save up a bit. If not I guess I'll get some qualifications or something lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm not moving out for at least the next 3 to 5 years
no doubt. but picture moving out and being on your own and then having to move back in with your folks after you were freeee. my peeps dont bother me at all, dont say **** about anything i do but its just the little things that annoy me

neal get one of these

Thats gangsta. It would probably suck in the snow though which is why I want a truk. And Im sure the gas mileage sucks on that too so i might as well get a truk
Old 06-21-2008, 02:26 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

i dont understand what you just said but it sounds good to me lol.
Air bags = switches... aka: the white mans hydraulics
Old 06-21-2008, 02:26 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Might just rob people at the local train station

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:28 AM
Registered Spammer

no doubt. but picture moving out and being on your own and then having to move back in with your folks after you were freeee. my peeps dont bother me at all, dont say **** about anything i do but its just the little things that annoy me

I did

I moved back after I couldn't afford **** and was wasting money on stuff I could get for free

Thats gangsta. It would probably suck in the snow though which is why I want a truk. And Im sure the gas mileage sucks on that too so i might as well get a truk
I think it'd be sick in the snow braaaaaap :YEAH

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

yeah in MN. I dont think i could live outside a big city
St. Paul / Minneapolis MN

Google it....not as big as NYC or Chicago but still a big metro area
NealFoReal

i'm hoping i can live off the stockmarket after I save up a bit. If not I guess I'll get some qualifications or something lol
I got info from my brother a few weeks ago to give to you but I forgot everything he told me already I'll get it again coz the trading platform he uses charges like $3 a trade or some **** like that and there was no min account balance required. My brother lives off the stock market. Oh I got that trading course I was gonna send you too. Remind me on Sunday or Monday your time and I'll hook it up for you.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:29 AM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Old 06-21-2008, 02:29 AM
NealFoReal

Air bags = switches... aka: the white mans hydraulics
Ahhh I see. You got switches on your truk now? Does it hop up and down like in the movies??? Cool if it does.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:30 AM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

On a horse with your six shooter lol
Old 06-21-2008, 02:32 AM

Minneapolis-St. Paul, the sixteenth largest metropolitan area in the United States, with about 3.2 million residents.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:32 AM
NealFoReal

Eh you never know what youre gonna get w that so i'll pass lol. You might rob a dude who has $20 in his pocket. Not worth the risk. now a bank is a different story

I did

I moved back after I couldn't afford **** and was wasting money on stuff I could get for free
I think it'd be sick in the snow braaaaaap :YEAH
So you feel my pain lol. And itd be cool in the snow but only to play around in. Not if you wanna drive straight to get home lol.

Id be up for a fresh start somewhere. Iono.

Yo I'm heading to sleep or attemp to sleep anyway. Buddd, I'll see you tomorrow homie.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:33 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i didnt see any new people posts looking for cages.
didn't see anyone post but the regulars
i had to look for my self that way if i miss some one i only have me to blame
Old 06-21-2008, 02:33 AM
Registered Spammer

I got info from my brother a few weeks ago to give to you but I forgot everything he told me already I'll get it again coz the trading platform he uses charges like $3 a trade or some **** like that and there was no min account balance required. My brother lives off the stock market. Oh I got that trading course I was gonna send you too. Remind me on Sunday or Monday your time and I'll hook it up for you.
word

I think it'd be great. It'd be like I was unemployed but I'd be making money

Old 06-21-2008, 02:34 AM
NealFoReal

Minneapolis-St. Paul, the sixteenth largest metropolitan area in the United States, with about 3.2 million residents.
I never knew that. Maybe I'll come live there and we can hit the lots together. And then wheelie will avoid both of us

Later peeps
Old 06-21-2008, 02:34 AM

Ahhh I see. You got switches on your truk now? Does it hop up and down like in the movies??? Cool if it does.
I can't hop it but it will do all the other moves
Old 06-21-2008, 02:35 AM
NealFoReal

word

I think it'd be great. It'd be like I was unemployed but I'd be making money
Dam skippy. I gotta start studying these courses again but I just cant get myself motivated enough to do it. One of these days though. But I'll get them to you if you remind me coz I'll forget.

Originally Posted by old man roger
i had to look for my self that way if i miss some one i only have me to blame
Old 06-21-2008, 02:36 AM
NealFoReal

I can't hop it but it will do all the other moves
thats cool ****. i always wanted one of them *******.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]