OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 02:00 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by old duffer
if he comes out and catches you

"not now chief I'm in the ****** zone"
hahaha word. i just dropped a load lol

You have completed your route to Dublin on time. You collected $2,656.53 of which P.A.R. Trucking collected $929.78 from that total to leave you with a total collection of $1,726.74. Your driver rating is now 56.63. You may start a new route at this time or view your driver profile for more details.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:00 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
see now your thinking:YEAH
i owe it all to you bro
Old 06-21-2008, 02:02 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by budd
Lol
Then take a pic and use it as his screensaver
:YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
how much cash does it cost to fill up the tank? and what about city driving? im trying to sell my truk but it isnt going to well. ebay auction ended and i got some retarded offers but eventually im gonna take one of those retarded offers just to get rid of it. So I need to find a decent truk that wont kill me on gas. either that or im going the minivan route which i really dont wanna do
I only put in $75 in at a time...the 430 miles is what the truck tells me I can drive afterwords...I fill up when the "you will be walking soon" light comes on....The truck says I average 17.7mpg city/hwy

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

yawn.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:03 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:04 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Name:  beat.gif
Views: 3
Size:  375.1 KB
Old 06-21-2008, 02:05 AM
NealFoReal

how much you want for it?
regular ranges are selling on ebay for 36-38k. the ones at 38k havent been getting as many bids as the lower ones even though they have less miles like mine. mine has the strut grille package which retails for 9g's so i listed it as buy it now at 42k or best offer. i got offers for 32k up to 35k. if i gotta sell it for 35 i will but would rather hold out a little to see if someone is willing to spend the extra moulah for the package. and no - i didnt spend 9g's to buy the grille. it had it on it when i bought it but thats still how much they retail for. what sucks tho is coz of gas prices peeps are sellin their truks so i see the grille on ebay for 1500-2000 so i may have to take 35 or 36 to get rid of it
Old 06-21-2008, 02:06 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

you ****** retard lol
Old 06-21-2008, 02:07 AM
NealFoReal

I only put in $75 in at a time...the 430 miles is what the truck tells me I can drive afterwords...I fill up when the "you will be walking soon" light comes on....The truck says I average 17.7mpg city/hwy
cool. ima sell it first probably and then do some research. i got my bike for now since its warm and i can borrow my moms car if i need it but im hoping within the next month this **** is gone with the wind.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:08 AM
NealFoReal

shes getting fucked up. thats what ima do to homeboy. ima have my peeps hold him while i pound on him like that
Old 06-21-2008, 02:08 AM
Registered Spammer

regular ranges are selling on ebay for 36-38k. the ones at 38k havent been getting as many bids as the lower ones even though they have less miles like mine. mine has the strut grille package which retails for 9g's so i listed it as buy it now at 42k or best offer. i got offers for 32k up to 35k. if i gotta sell it for 35 i will but would rather hold out a little to see if someone is willing to spend the extra moulah for the package. and no - i didnt spend 9g's to buy the grille. it had it on it when i bought it but thats still how much they retail for. what sucks tho is coz of gas prices peeps are sellin their truks so i see the grille on ebay for 1500-2000 so i may have to take 35 or 36 to get rid of it
too expensive for me lol

Old 06-21-2008, 02:09 AM
NealFoReal

this threads been moving quick. i probably just got 100 posts in the past hour or two
Old 06-21-2008, 02:09 AM
Registered Spammer

i want a pimpmobile

Old 06-21-2008, 02:10 AM

theres a guy that kinda lives by me that has a brand new range rover and lifted ford diesel. i heard he has a nice indoor goin lol
NealFoReal

too expensive for me lol
ill give it to you for free. just pay 42k shipping lol. OMR quotes :YEAH
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yo .
Registered Spammer

this threads been moving quick. i probably just got 100 posts in the past hour or two
omer is going to have a lot of reading to do lol

Old 06-21-2008, 02:11 AM
NealFoReal

i want a pimpmobile
**** is definitely a pimp mobile fo sho. too bad i aint a pimp w it tho
Old 06-21-2008, 02:12 AM
Registered Spammer

ill give it to you for free. just pay 42k shipping lol. OMR quotes :YEAH
if I could get it here cheaply I'd probably double that lol

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]