OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 01:35 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thats goin a lil overboard. Something I could do life in jail for so Ill pass on that. I will break every one of his car windows and come back and do it again after he fixes them. Maybe some house windows too. Somethings going down tho fo sho.
put the hose in there when you break them :YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:35 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old duffer
**** punt will sort her out
Old 06-21-2008, 01:36 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

what do you mean how do you steal it then? You know you have to unplug it right? lol
hahaha
Old 06-21-2008, 01:36 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

what do you mean how do you steal it then? You know you have to unplug it right? lol
i meant like how do you steal it without anyone knowing about it and without people stoping you
Old 06-21-2008, 01:37 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. They have every other type of spy **** from recorded phone calls to keystroke loggers and **** like that but no cameras ****** skanks.

Originally Posted by steven-o
he probably stuck it in something, so know one would see it
like what? a wheelbarrow? lol

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:37 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Thats goin a lil overboard. Something I could do life in jail for so Ill pass on that. I will break every one of his car windows and come back and do it again after he fixes them. Maybe some house windows too. Somethings going down tho fo sho.
Man up and do it BIG!!!
that way he will learn not to **** with you:YEAH
Old 06-21-2008, 01:38 AM
Registered Spammer

i meant like how do you steal it without anyone knowing about it and without people stoping you
he works there lol

Old 06-21-2008, 01:38 AM
NealFoReal

****** steveo PI. Yeah he coulda done it like that. I think he just walked out w it tho coz the old manager was in and out a few times this week moving **** so he coulda just fit in with people movin ****. Iono. My day was fucked up already and then went in to see that ****.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:39 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EZEC
chevy s10 = the only way to roll.
word up but that eats gas like a **** dont it? How much you pay to fill up and how many miles you get?
Registered Spammer

does he have a computer there?

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough

Ya think lol
Old 06-21-2008, 01:40 AM
NealFoReal

put the hose in there when you break them :YEAH
I would have to use his hose lol. Id love to torch the car but his insurance would cover that. A few broken windows he probably wouldnt go through insurance

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

duffer like a big suitcase or something lol
Registered Spammer

keylog his **** and steal his bank account details lol

Registered Spammer

duffer like a big suitcase or something lol
a big suitcase isn't going to look at all suspicious at work

Old 06-21-2008, 01:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah I got copies of every loan my company ever closed over 4 years but what I did was different. I actually logged into someones personal email account on a daily basis and copied 1.8 million in leads He stole my computer but I cant prove it coz no one actually saw him walk out with it. Someone saw him messing w it. Cops wouldnt do **** Ima see what happens when I actually get him on the phone. Ima try to record the convo. ****** thiefs man.
what if he denies it?

Last edited by MikeM; 06-21-2008 at 01:44 AM.
Registered Spammer

I would have to use his hose lol. Id love to torch the car but his insurance would cover that. A few broken windows he probably wouldnt go through insurance
he'll have broken windows, ruined interior and a high water bill

Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

word up but that eats gas like a **** dont it? How much you pay to fill up and how many miles you get?
i have no idea maybe close to 20ish to the gallon

its a small tank like $65
Old 06-21-2008, 01:42 AM
NealFoReal

he works there lol
yeah he works there but still. if youre not taking **** off your desk and youre at someone elses desk, it should throw up a red flag unless he sat right next to me or in the same row. He sat all the way on the other side of the office.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:43 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Man up and do it BIG!!!
that way he will learn not to **** with you:YEAH
maybe i should murder the dude im already on probation mayn so im thinking about things before just acting haha.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]