OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 08:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by old duffer
:YEAH

force all the other companies to use one channel lol
Word up. We took over 4. We havent went gangsta yet to take over 37 but they dont use it that much so we could easily take that one too :YEAH
Old 06-20-2008, 08:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word up. We took over 4. We havent went gangsta yet to take over 37 but they dont use it that much so we could easily take that one too :YEAH
86 would be an easy target

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:19 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

This is the place where we air out our grievances lol. Yo if youre so worried about the cct and omer wont help you, try to do it yourself. If youd rather not then just pay tony the $50.
nah what i wanna do is go to OMRs then let him oversee me do it and then work with him for the rest of the day... or like lend a hand where it can be needed..
i just dont wanna get stuck and not have anyone to direct me.. but ill have to wait till july when i get me endorsement.. i dont need another ticket
Originally Posted by ezec

nags + phone + on the road = #2
ewww lol but tru
Old 06-20-2008, 08:21 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

im gonna look so foward to when it rains from now on.. i love riding in it
Old 06-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

because roger doesn't? lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:26 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
nah what i wanna do is go to OMRs then let him oversee me do it and then work with him for the rest of the day... or like lend a hand where it can be needed..
i just dont wanna get stuck and not have anyone to direct me.. but ill have to wait till july when i get me endorsement.. i dont need another ticket
I dont know whats going on with you and omar but from my readings of his post to you earlier, it looks like you should do it yourself. I keep telling you its not that hard bro. I gave you the instructions on what to do. Try it coz there's really not too much anyone can direction you can get on that. All you gotta do is tighten up the screw so it puts more tension on the cam chain and then tighten up the lock nut. Do small adjustments til you hear the rattling stop and as soon as you hear it stop, give it another 1/4 turn and tighten up the lock nut. Just make sure that when you tighten up the lock nut that you also got a finger holding the bolt that puts tension on the cc coz otherwise youre gonna wind up turning that with the lock nut putting additional tension on the cc which you dont want. Cmon mayn - if youre gonna get into this whole stunting thing your gonna have to start working on **** yourself bro. Snap to it
Old 06-20-2008, 08:28 PM
NealFoReal

86 would be an easy target
thats too easy lol. why didnt we just take an empty channel? we wanted the beef i think :YEAH
Old 06-20-2008, 08:29 PM
NealFoReal

check channel 86 duffer lol
Old 06-20-2008, 08:31 PM

I dont know whats going on with you and omar but from my readings of his post to you earlier, it looks like you should do it yourself. I keep telling you its not that hard bro. I gave you the instructions on what to do. Try it coz there's really not too much anyone can direction you can get on that. All you gotta do is tighten up the screw so it puts more tension on the cam chain and then tighten up the lock nut. Do small adjustments til you hear the rattling stop and as soon as you hear it stop, give it another 1/4 turn and tighten up the lock nut. Just make sure that when you tighten up the lock nut that you also got a finger holding the bolt that puts tension on the cc coz otherwise youre gonna wind up turning that with the lock nut putting additional tension on the cc which you dont want. Cmon mayn - if youre gonna get into this whole stunting thing your gonna have to start working on **** yourself bro. Snap to it
true but did you have to take off your airbox and ?throttle bodies?injectors? or some **** like that too?

i figure if im on vacation then why not do like i said plus i fil like i owe roger one and he's a grown *** ***** so aint much i can really do but maybe lend him a hand in the shop. ya fil me?

because roger doesn't? lol
what dat mean?
Old 06-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Registered Spammer

lol more companies on 4?

Old 06-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Registered Spammer

sta will love it lol

Old 06-20-2008, 08:36 PM

i guess ima do it myself dis weekend though !YEAH!
Old 06-20-2008, 08:37 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
true but did you have to take off your airbox and ?throttle bodies?injectors? or some **** like that too?
Dam Dre we spoke about this already When I put the ape cct on, I did take off the airbox but not the throttle bodies or anything else. i did unplug the sensor tho that was in the write up I posted coz its in the way of getting your hand in there. But after I put it on and I went back to adjust it I only propped the tank up and unplugged the sensor. I didnt remove the airbox to adjust it coz theres enough room to squeeze your hand in there. Do it up already. 1/4 turn at a time until you hear the rattling stop.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Registered Spammer

you'll be right

i think my car just drove out the driveway

Old 06-20-2008, 08:39 PM
NealFoReal

lol more companies on 4?
sta will love it lol
STA knows they want more people on the cb. they just havent admitted it yet lol. **** em.

Yo I'll be back in a bit. Got my shifter pedal in the mail today so Ima go put it on. I ripped holes in the top of 2 pairs of kicks from having no shifter pedal
Old 06-20-2008, 08:41 PM
NealFoReal

you'll be right

i think my car just drove out the driveway
Huh on both things? You'll be right???? What do you mean? Did you mean to Dre - youll be alright? And whyd your car drive out the driveway if youre in the house? Kangaroo get loose or something

Dam Dre we spoke about this already When I put the ape cct on, I did take off the airbox but not the throttle bodies or anything else. i did unplug the sensor tho that was in the write up I posted coz its in the way of getting your hand in there. But after I put it on and I went back to adjust it I only propped the tank up and unplugged the sensor. I didnt remove the airbox to adjust it coz theres enough room to squeeze your hand in there. Do it up already. 1/4 turn at a time until you hear the rattling stop.
alrite i will try to follow thanks neal you are one cool ahz dude .. ima get going though cause im hype to to go ride in the wet.. ill holla atcha lata EAZY!
Registered Spammer

aight

I was going to go get the banjo bolt but my car is gone

Old 06-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Registered Spammer

Huh on both things? You'll be right???? What do you mean? Did you mean to Dre - youll be alright? And whyd your car drive out the driveway if youre in the house? Kangaroo get loose or something
dre will be right and my fathers taken my car for something. Hopefully to buy me a ramp lol

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]