OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 10:31 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by NINER
I have to decide if i like the ride right now or if I want a stiffer ride. It won't ride like an empty dump truck unless I put dually springs on it.
well theres no way in hell its gonna ride too soft from the factory
Old 06-19-2008, 10:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

Name:  OMR63622.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  81.5 KB

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I don't understand the load handling part. How does that work?
Originally Posted by MikeM
probly somethign to do with the movement of the shackle
what does that have to do with springs and load handling?
Heavier spring rate=more load handling.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:36 AM
bp chaser

ok youre on a different page than zuki and I

which sort of explains the post that didnt make sense to us
Old 06-19-2008, 10:36 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

well theres no way in hell its gonna ride too soft from the factory
I have to figure out if I want stiffer rear springs or just a rear sway bar.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:37 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I'm talking about how the arch affects load handling, not the stiffness of the springs.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Retired

ok youre on a different page than zuki and I

which sort of explains the post that didnt make sense to us
What did you guys mean?
Old 06-19-2008, 10:38 AM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I have air bags for the avalanche. I still have the cushy factory ride that coil springs provide.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:39 AM
Retired

I'm talking about how the arch affects load handling, not the stiffness of the springs.
Lift springs=bigger arch=higherspring rate. Lift sping manufacturers that know WTF they are doing soften the spring rates up on their lift springs which reduces load capacity. They also eliminate the overload springs.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Retired

I have air bags for the avalanche. I still have the cushy factory ride that coil springs provide.
You would like the new Dodges then. Only thing I don't like about 4 leaf springs is the front tires rub at full lock.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:44 AM

You would like the new Dodges then. Only thing I don't like about 4 leaf springs is the front tires rub at full lock.
My truck rides nice on pavement. I just wish I had coil springs up front as well. I hate torsion bars.
bp chaser

Lift sping manufacturers that know WTF they are doing soften the spring rates up on their lift springs which reduces load capacity.
ahhh, ok thats what we were missing

Lift springs=bigger arch=higherspring rate. Lift sping manufacturers that know WTF they are doing soften the spring rates up on their lift springs which reduces load capacity. They also eliminate the overload springs.
So the arch really has nothing to do with load handling, it's the other compromises that are made.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:45 AM
bp chaser

You would like the new Dodges then.
i heard the new dodge half tons are coils on all 4. is that what ur referring to?
Old 06-19-2008, 10:46 AM
bp chaser

My truck rides nice on pavement. I just wish I had coil springs up front as well. I hate torsion bars.
I dont like torsion bars either. coils are the ****
Old 06-19-2008, 10:47 AM

The new avalanche is all coils.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:47 AM

i heard the new dodge half tons are coils on all 4. is that what ur referring to?
The new dodge is a ripoff of the avalanche. Coil spring suspension and side-bed storage.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:52 AM
Retired

I hate IFS. My truck rides nice even with leafs in the front. I think the weight of the engine helps out a lot.
ahhh, ok thats what we were missing
I think the angle of the dangle has something to do with it too. Like the shape of the arch supports better so it increases the spring rate.
So the arch really has nothing to do with load handling, it's the other compromises that are made.
See above. not 100% sure, bbut I think the shape makes the same spring stiffer, so you have to weaken it to get it to ride better.
Yup.
Coils on a solid front axle.
The new avalanche is all coils.
Coils in the rear is wrong.
The new dodge is a ripoff of the avalanche. Coil spring suspension and side-bed storage.
Yup. only no gay *** midgate.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:52 AM
bp chaser

is the side bed storage removable? thats the main thing i dont like about the avalanche
Old 06-19-2008, 10:55 AM
Retired

is the side bed storage removable? thats the main thing i dont like about the avalanche
Would you want it to be? i wouldn't. Removable=loseable/damageable/stealable.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]