OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 01:47 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I'll rock that **** :YEAH You up for it marky mark lol.
Although I think he got stoppies and is probably better from rockin the fiddy. I'd do it though even though I never bring out the camcorder I borrowed from my brother. Im ordering a camcorder though just so I could start getting some video. My brothers is an old school big tape one and its too big to carry around all the time
Old 06-19-2008, 01:48 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Never said you did homie. I know you do. Wheelie on the other hand

Who's battling? Not me & R6? I didnt once say he didnt rock whoolies or go hard practicing. Dont start problems here old man
Old 06-19-2008, 01:49 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ooooohhhhhhh you meant wheelie didn't wheelie , i thought you were saying yes yo know mark rides his bike but didn't wheelie it ....

i miss read your post sorry
Old 06-19-2008, 01:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Dont get me started on that rant yet again....lol

My point was that I have never claimed to be any good....The only advice I ever give out is the "how to fix it" type....I'm puting in the work and have steped up my game a bit this year but with all the rain we have had up here its hard to get out and put in the time.
sorry to rant...
What do you got in yo bag o tricks? I got bp staggered, FIB & sitdowns. Just explained in the other slow wheelie thread that I fight wobbles side to side but its gotten better since I started catching idle in the past month or two. No stoppies though. I wanna start trying them. Oh I also got the *** drag and can do 1 handed *** drags too :YEAH
Old 06-19-2008, 01:50 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i think mike was just tryin to say OMR should put a pic of a *CLEAN/CLAPPED OUT* stunted out bike vs. a clean looking one. Not that your bike isnt stunted out, but far from the looks of the AVERAGE lot riders bike.

i could be wrong but thats what i got out of it.
My bike is more of a street bike(+5)....I still ride it to work but it is slowly getting "lot"...lol
I'll rock that **** :YEAH You up for it marky mark lol.
You win....unless were killing fiddys:YEAH
Old 06-19-2008, 01:51 AM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 <<< click here, will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-19-2008, 01:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
ooooohhhhhhh you meant wheelie didn't wheelie , i thought you were saying yes yo know mark rides his bike but didn't wheelie it ....

i miss read your post sorry
I thought you were starting beef lol. Im still down for a video battle :YEAH I'll get Mike or someone at the lot to take some video. I need to get some video coz I wanna see how close I am to the bar when Im rockin regular wheelies. Im trying to scrape and ride away but been too ***** to do it. Most of the time its coz Im wobbling side to side coz I know where the bar is from being on it so much Im just so used to jumping off the back instead of tapping and riding away so I usually just jump off the back. Plan is scrapes and then coasters and then put the hb on and jump to ss. Hopefully I can accomplish that within the next month.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:56 AM
also known as OMR

I thought you were starting beef lol. Im still down for a video battle :YEAH I'll get Mike or someone at the lot to take some video. I need to get some video coz I wanna see how close I am to the bar when Im rockin regular wheelies. Im trying to scrape and ride away but been too ***** to do it. Most of the time its coz Im wobbling side to side coz I know where the bar is from being on it so much Im just so used to jumping off the back instead of tapping and riding away so I usually just jump off the back. Plan is scrapes and then coasters and then put the hb on and jump to ss. Hopefully I can accomplish that within the next month.
you do want to be straight and smooth when hitting the bar
Old 06-19-2008, 01:57 AM
NealFoReal

My bike is more of a street bike(+5)....I still ride it to work but it is slowly getting "lot"...lol

You win....unless were killing fiddys:YEAH
Ive never rode a fiddy in my life. I wanna get one but just cant right now. It'd be fun to bring to the lot over the winter when Im trucking my bike anyway. Something to break up the monotiny(sp) of doing the same wheelies back and fourth and back and fourth
Old 06-19-2008, 01:58 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

What do you got in yo bag o tricks? I got bp staggered, FIB & sitdowns. Just explained in the other slow wheelie thread that I fight wobbles side to side but its gotten better since I started catching idle in the past month or two. No stoppies though. I wanna start trying them. Oh I also got the *** drag and can do 1 handed *** drags too :YEAH
Honestly not much...Im still trying to not be that guy in the lot ripping across it at 35mph on 1 wheel....but I do have 25/30 foot poppies on lock..And when I had the f4i I was starting to get a hang of drifting....The R6 just don't seem to want to do it...I think it my be a gearing difference (f4i+12 - R6+5)...yes I know all things can be done on stock gears
Old 06-19-2008, 01:59 AM
NealFoReal

you do want to be straight and smooth when hitting the bar
Yeah I know. Thats why I usually dont come back and try it. But then there are the times when Im perfectly straight and got enough speed to come back and just puss out Mike told me to come back completely and pull in the clutch, let it scrape, hit the brake and release the clutch. Others have told me to get up to my normal wheelie point and just gas it back to the bar. What do you think is the better way to start learning em or does it not really matter?
Old 06-19-2008, 02:02 AM
NealFoReal

Honestly not much...Im still trying to not be that guy in the lot ripping across it at 35mph on 1 wheel....but I do have 25/30 foot poppies on lock..And when I had the f4i I was starting to get a hang of drifting....The R6 just don't seem to want to do it...I think it my be a gearing difference (f4i+12 - R6+5)...yes I know all things can be done on stock gears
I never woulda said anything about stock gears coz I had stock on my f4i for a week or two and hated it after rockin +10 on the gsxr. I agree w omar on this - if youre eventually gonna rock geared then you may as well start w that coz otherwise you gotta relearn **** again. Put a bar on your bike and do the foot downs. Thats the only thing that helped me not rip across the lot at 35 on one wheel chasing ****. Once I started doing that I was able to go back to staggered and be slow instead of chasing ****. And I dont know if youre chasing it or not but just giving a suggestion coz it worked for me.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...7-post124.html

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...9-post129.html
Old 06-19-2008, 02:04 AM

Yeah I know. Thats why I usually dont come back and try it. But then there are the times when Im perfectly straight and got enough speed to come back and just puss out Mike told me to come back completely and pull in the clutch, let it scrape, hit the brake and release the clutch. Others have told me to get up to my normal wheelie point and just gas it back to the bar. What do you think is the better way to start learning em or does it not really matter?
not that I'm 1 to listen to but....

on the fiddy I get going to the right speed and gas it back till it hits then off the gas a bit and a lil brake
Old 06-19-2008, 02:04 AM
also known as OMR

probably easier to just gas it and tap the bar because you can use engine brake and foot brake to come off the bar but to do it that way you need to be moving a little bit ..

the way mike said is good if your going real slow but it will take more coordination
Old 06-19-2008, 02:13 AM
NealFoReal

probably easier to just gas it and tap the bar because you can use engine brake and foot brake to come off the bar but to do it that way you need to be moving a little bit ..

the way mike said is good if your going real slow but it will take more coordination
Yeah when I initially started trying them I was attempting them at slower speeds but the last few times I tried them I popped it up below BP so I would have to chase it up a lil. So I guess at that point I can just gas it, tap it and bring it off the bar. Got it.

not that I'm 1 to listen to but....

on the fiddy I get going to the right speed and gas it back till it hits then off the gas a bit and a lil brake
I guess different ways to do it for different speeds. Thats my goal for this weekend. Scrape that bitch and ride away. Whenever I get that on lock then Ima start working on coasters. Coasters are coooooool. :YEAH
Old 06-19-2008, 02:14 AM
NealFoReal

****. The new demand routes suck 1.72 is the highest one.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:16 AM
also known as OMR

trying to decide if i want to go to the 24 hour subway or not...
Old 06-19-2008, 02:16 AM

****. The new demand routes suck 1.72 is the highest one.
Im in full on wander mode....I dont care about the $$$ right now.. Im driving for the DR
Old 06-19-2008, 02:21 AM
NealFoReal

Im in full on wander mode....I dont care about the $$$ right now.. Im driving for the DR
Yeah I hear ya. I want to get a contract just coz theyre more fun than running demands. I fucked up on tonights bidding tho. We woulda had the oil contract but it would of been at 1.55 which is lower than the demand so whatever.

I think im out guys. Later yo.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:28 AM

I never woulda said anything about stock gears coz I had stock on my f4i for a week or two and hated it after rockin +10 on the gsxr. I agree w omar on this - if youre eventually gonna rock geared then you may as well start w that coz otherwise you gotta relearn **** again. Put a bar on your bike and do the foot downs. Thats the only thing that helped me not rip across the lot at 35 on one wheel chasing ****. Once I started doing that I was able to go back to staggered and be slow instead of chasing ****. And I dont know if youre chasing it or not but just giving a suggestion coz it worked for me.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...7-post124.html

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/pos...9-post129.html
I am trying to figure out what # of teeth to jump up to on the R6... I miss the engine breaking of the +12 on the f4i.....but I don't miss the rev's on the highway.....lol

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]