OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 11:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by NINER
And the neighbors don't complain?
no they sell their houses
Old 06-16-2008, 11:02 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
i want to do it on my bike. then i think about how much my pilot power costs. on a bike at least its somewhat dangerous
Rear tires are free.
Seeing Jovon(sp) drifing at XDL vegas is what got me back into the stunt game...I still need to gear my bike a bit more so I can get it smoking better..

On the f4i I almost had it on lock at +12 but the R6 at +5 just dont want to do it
Old 06-16-2008, 11:04 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.jic-magic.com/ViewNews.aspx?ID=187&Cat=NE
Old 06-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

the driver says he gets hundreds of myspace messages a week asking how to become a professional drifter. his answer is that even tho hes #2 in that, he still has a real job. but if you really want to, start by racing karts
I was talking more about the trailer full of models.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:06 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Seeing Jovon(sp) drifing at XDL vegas is what got me back into the stunt game...I still need to gear my bike a bit more so I can get it smoking better..

On the f4i I almost had it on lock at +12 but the R6 at +5 just dont want to do it
practice on wet pavement
Old 06-16-2008, 11:07 AM
bp chaser

dude if you contact a modeling agency you can get a trailer full of them no problem. hell, call doris, ask her how much it would cost
Old 06-16-2008, 11:07 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i remember when i was on the verge of graduating as an engineer, a bunch of chics told me i'd be swimming in women...

what a crock of ****!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:09 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

practice on wet pavement
I like doing that.....tires last longer

on the dry it just dont want to get up to speed...but I try it anyway
Old 06-16-2008, 11:13 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

man, i think i found an 06 1000RR frame for 800 bucks. if my neighbor gets me the money this evening then i'll have a new rebuild project on my hands. ****** awesome!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:14 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Trachito

i remember when i was on the verge of graduating as an engineer, a bunch of chics told me i'd be swimming in women...

what a crock of ****!!!
hahahahaha

i learned that truth my first day of college

"hey, where are all the chicks that were at orientation?"
Old 06-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

dude if you contact a modeling agency you can get a trailer full of them no problem. hell, call doris, ask her how much it would cost

what a crock of ****!!!
Yeah i see about 2 women a day and they are both ugly. However, I am starting to figure out that when you tell girls under 25 that you are an engineer, they could care less or they might tease you about being a nerd. Tell a girl over 25 that you are an engineer and all of a sudden she becomes a lot more interested in what you have to say.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:21 AM

hahahahaha

i learned that truth my first day of college

"hey, where are all the chicks that were at orientation?"
they were in business classes. we only had one attractive chic in the engineering building. the rest were either okay or ugly as the ****.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:28 AM

time to try and get some work done.....today is my last Saturday of the weekend
Old 06-16-2008, 11:30 AM

Yeah i see about 2 women a day and they are both ugly. However, I am starting to figure out that when you tell girls under 25 that you are an engineer, they could care less or they might tease you about being a nerd. Tell a girl over 25 that you are an engineer and all of a sudden she becomes a lot more interested in what you have to say.
yeah but once i say i'm not looking for a relationship the 25+ year olds lose all interest. i want the 25 or younger bitches anyway.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
time to try and get some work done.....today is my last Saturday of the weekend

i need to get some work done, myself.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:32 AM
bp chaser

they were in business classes. we only had one attractive chic in the engineering building. the rest were either okay or ugly as the ****.
i went to RIT for engineering. At open house the summer before freshman year, there were tons of chicks there. I even got laid there, it was a sign that I had found the right college. Then on the first day of classes there were only 1/10th of the number of girls there. I honestly think the school did somethign shady to get a lot of girls to go to the open house, cuz those girls sure as hell didnt go to school there. My freshman year I only banged 1 girl at school, and she didnt even go there, she was someones sister.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Retired

yeah but once i say i'm not looking for a relationship the 25+ year olds lose all interest.
You don't tell them that up front, what's the matter with you?
Old 06-16-2008, 11:36 AM

i went to RIT for engineering. At open house the summer before freshman year, there were tons of chicks there. I even got laid there, it was a sign that I had found the right college. Then on the first day of classes there were only 1/10th of the number of girls there. I honestly think the school did somethign shady to get a lot of girls to go to the open house, cuz those girls sure as hell didnt go to school there. My freshman year I only banged 1 girl at school, and she didnt even go there, she was someones sister.
damn, thats the first university i've ever heard of that hires models and hookers to recruit. ****** awesome.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:37 AM

You don't tell them that up front, what's the matter with you?
to avoid drama i tell them on the first date, and hope they are just looking for a **** too lol
i've gotten lucky enough times to say that it works... just not as good as withholding that info until my ******** is pecking at their labias.

Last edited by Trachito; 06-16-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:42 AM
bp chaser

damn, thats the first university i've ever heard of that hires models and hookers to recruit. ****** awesome.
it worked i sort of feel like i wasted one of the most important years of my life. i spent my savings on that place, hoping to go to wild parties with wild girls. Instead i went to sausage parties with thousand of other guys who were starved from *****

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]