OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 01:38 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

1 line = positive.

Results - 1 line

Tomorrow im gonna try the creatine & tylonol thing. Hopefully that works. Then if for whatever reason it doesnt I'm gonna go with the vinegar or whatever. I read up on the creatine & tylonol and there was one other ingredient. No one on the forum said it didnt work so thats why I wanna give that a shot first.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 01:39 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
1 line = positive.

Results - 1 line

Tomorrow im gonna try the creatine & tylonol thing. Hopefully that works. Then if for whatever reason it doesnt I'm gonna go with the vinegar or whatever. I read up on the creatine & tylonol and there was one other ingredient. No one on the forum said it didnt work so thats why I wanna give that a shot first.
what happens if you fail?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 01:40 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old duffer
yeah
Word. I sold it though as soon as I got into wheelies but I loved that bike. **** was quick as hell. Me and my boy Mike used to do 160, 170 on the highways over here. Theres this straight strip that goes for miles near the beach here. Used to love going on that **** w the duc.

Check it out.

Old 06-14-2008, 01:43 AM
Registered Spammer

braaap

what's wit the rope on the back?

Old 06-14-2008, 01:44 AM
NealFoReal

what happens if you fail?
I think I would get a warning the first time but Im a little worried that if I fail after leaving when I got notice of the first test that they might violate me. Basically that would mean the matter would go in front of the judge who would decide if it warrants throwing me in jail or giving me another chance. I'm just gonna keep saying I didnt see on the screen that I had to report for testing. Heres what the letter says:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Our records indicate that on 5/23/2008, you failed to report for random drug testing. Failure to follow such directives could result in your case being returned to court for a possible violation of probation.

You are therefore directed to report to (address) on 6/26/08 at 2:00 P.M.

Please bring this letter with you and present it to the attendant at the kiosk.

Old 06-14-2008, 01:46 AM
NealFoReal

braaap

what's wit the rope on the back?
I used to throw things under there so I wouldnt have to carry ****. Its a net.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:48 AM
NealFoReal

I had a 996 back in the day too. Sold that when I went broke the first time after being a stockbroker. Stopped riding for 3 or 4 years and then bought the 999. Then I started doing power wheelies on that and cracked the front fender from slamming down so hard so i bought the gsxr and sold the duc.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:49 AM
NealFoReal

Termignoni slip on exhaust for that bike was $1,800.00. A full system was close to 3g's or a little over 3. Dont remember but I went w the slip ons.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:49 AM
Registered Spammer

should have stunted the 999 lol

Old 06-14-2008, 01:51 AM
NealFoReal

DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my’ normal. For more info on Creatine loading go to http://www.healthy.net/asp/templates...rticle&Id=1188

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear’ urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don’t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test. For more info on diluting/water loading, go to http://www.dot.gov/ost/dapc/main/waterloading.pdf
Hope that helps!!! N2

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ‘detox’, ‘xxx carbo’ or ‘super flush’ magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$
Old 06-14-2008, 01:53 AM
NealFoReal

should have stunted the 999 lol
Thats what I started doing wheelies on. I made a bet w my boy at work. He though that I couldnt wheelie the length of 25 parking spaces in 1 months time. We bet $200. I won :YEAH I spent the $200 on replacing the cracked fender which I cracked the day of the bet. I powered that whole **** Now I suck at pow pows.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:54 AM
Registered Spammer

my friend used to do really long power wheelies, I don't know how he kept it up for so far like that lol

Old 06-14-2008, 01:56 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
DILUTION: aka WATER LOADING
FOR BEST RESULTS ABSTAIN FOR A BARE MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST AND THE LONGER, OF COURSE, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

Time permitting, 2-3 days before the test you will want to begin raising you Creatinine levels. Creatine, which metabolizes into Creatinine in 24-48 hours, can be raised with red meat and/or Creatine supplement, available on line or at nutritional food stores. The amounts of Creatinine metabolites are measured as part of the urine integrity check (the check to see if the sample is urine and if it is diluted). Creatinine level must be 20mg/dl or greater. 200-250mg/dl ranges are ‘my’ normal. For more info on Creatine loading go to http://www.healthy.net/asp/templates...rticle&Id=1188

Step 1. 4-12 hours before the test take 4 aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil). This step may be repeated every 4-6 hours up until 4 hours before the test.
Step 2. 3-4 hours before your test, start by drinking 2, 8oz. glasses of water. Water can be substituted for with Cranberry or fruit juice, teas or even soft drinks. Then drink another 8oz. every 15 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water (48oz).
Step 3. In about 1 - 2 hours (depending on your system) you should be voiding ‘clear’ urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.
Step 4. 1-2 hours before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (about 10 times the daily recommended dosage). If the vitamins are time release, crush them before taking. You may also take vitamin B with each glass of water, 2 times the daily dosage, if you find it easier.

That's it. Within 30 - 45 minutes of taking your vitamins, if you took your vitamin B in 1 dose, your pee should turn from clear to "vitamin" yellow and remain so for the next 2-4 voids. Be sure you have voided diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you test. It is always best to do a practice run as everyone is different and times may vary. Good luck, remember to post your results, and don’t forget that a diluted results, while not the results wanted, IS NOT a failed results but may require a re-test. For more info on diluting/water loading, go to http://www.dot.gov/ost/dapc/main/waterloading.pdf
Hope that helps!!! N2

PS There is no absolutely 100% effective dilution method. That includes ‘detox’, ‘xxx carbo’ or ‘super flush’ magic potions. But these guidelines will, IMHO, work as well as ANY magic potion, better than many magic potions and you got it here for FREE$$$$$$$
Im going to the store to buy creatine, aspirin and vitamin b tomorrow.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:57 AM
Registered Spammer

does this still work?

http://highspeedassault.com/images/HSA_Beanfield.wmv

Old 06-14-2008, 01:58 AM
NealFoReal

my friend used to do really long power wheelies, I don't know how he kept it up for so far like that lol
That was around my max 25-30 parking spaces. My boy who got the busa rides w the Busa Boys lol. He said one of the dudes powers it up on the highway and can do miles w no brake shifting through the gears haha. Its a wrap once he comes back a little past what hes comfortable with though since he has no back brake control. I'd like to see the loopage as long as he dont get hurt :YEAH
Old 06-14-2008, 01:59 AM
NealFoReal

Didnt work for me. Link is
Old 06-14-2008, 02:02 AM
NealFoReal

I think Im just gonna take the scenic route into the middle of europe. Make a couple of stops along the way whatever the payout is. Id like to see more pictures. Hopefully we'll get a contract tomorrow.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:02 AM
Registered Spammer

i like seeing people loop. lol

Old 06-14-2008, 02:04 AM
NealFoReal

****. I dont know where to go.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]