OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by Trachito
trust me, they arent makin as much profit as everyone thinks. their production costs have gone from $250k per day out in the Gulf, to 1.5 million per day.
Their profits are printed in black and white every year by law because they are a publicly traded company. Are you saying they are cooking the books to make it look like they are making record profits every year?
Old 06-13-2008, 10:14 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

pretty cool. i'll be in the city sat night, might go check that out
Old 06-13-2008, 10:16 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
pretty cool. i'll be in the city sat night, might go check that out
Take some pics.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:19 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NINER
Do the math and you will see who is right.
i've already seen numbers using my plan but it doesnt involve some Roth IRA but somewhat riskier investments that can let someone retire with well over a million bucks. thats good enough for me, considering i won't be living too much longer after retirement.

Look up Detroit and Kwame and quit your bitching about corruption.
i've seen a few stories regarding kwame and his mistress and quite frankly, i don't care if he was having an affair. i'm sure he stole loot too, but our entire ****** local gov't leaders are in on this ****. thats what pisses me off.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:20 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Their profits are printed in black and white every year by law because they are a publicly traded company. Are you saying they are cooking the books to make it look like they are making record profits every year?
their profits dont take overhead costs into consideration. thats something the media doesnt tell you. u only see everything they made, not what they spent.

Last edited by Trachito; 06-13-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:22 AM

We have been ever since NAFTA, it just took most people this long to figure it out.
i totally forgot about nafta.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:23 AM

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-13-2008, 10:27 AM
Retired

i've already seen numbers using my plan but it doesnt involve some Roth IRA but somewhat riskier investments that can let someone retire with well over a million bucks. thats good enough for me, considering i won't be living too much longer after retirement.

i've seen a few stories regarding kwame and his mistress and quite frankly, i don't care if he was having an affair. i'm sure he stole loot too, but our entire ****** local gov't leaders are in on this ****. thats what pisses me off.
I don't think you understand what a Roth IRA is. You can get any investment you want within a roth. Market index funds, stocks, bonds, t-bills, etc. 1M isn't going to be enough by the time we retire unless you want to work at wal-mart or live like dirt.

No one cares abou the horsefaced mistress. It's the shady expenses, the shady government contracts, and the Manoogian mansion party with the dead stripper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick
Old 06-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Retired

their profits dont take overhead costs into consideration. thats something the media doesnt tell you. u only see everything they made, not what they spent.
Most companies include write downs, depreciation, and expenses in their annual report. Unless the oil industry reports out differently.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:30 AM

I don't think you understand what a Roth IRA is. You can get any investment you want within a roth. Market index funds, stocks, bonds, t-bills, etc. 1M isn't going to be enough by the time we retire unless you want to work at wal-mart or live like dirt.

No one cares abou the horsefaced mistress. It's the shady expenses, the shady government contracts, and the Manoogian mansion party with the dead stripper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kilpatrick
i'm not too educated on Roth IRA's, only that it's better than a traditional IRA. whoever holds ur IRA invests that money, right? you don't directly trade with it?

sounds like ur gov't and ours have everything in common. one of our representatives was found with $80k in his freezer wrapped in Al foil, his family members had shady contracts with the city, and he was under investigation. he re-ran for office during the investigation and he STILL got re-elected. WTF is wrong with the people down here?????
Old 06-13-2008, 10:33 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Roth IRA is the way to go. I started mine when I was 17.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:34 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

**** I just found out I have 2 personal days to use by the end of June and I have to turn in the slips by today lol. Every other week is already a 4 day weekend. I am not gonna get anything done.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:35 AM

Most companies include write downs, depreciation, and expenses in their annual report. Unless the oil industry reports out differently.
have u seen all of those expenditures? drilling mud is way up, metals used in casing, etc. they're paying way more than before for materials. the price of oil has gone way up in the last couple of years, but so has their expenses. imagine it, going from $250,000 per day to drill in deep waters to 1.5 million dollars PER DAY. thats what they pay.

i do believe that the companies are making more profit due to the oil crisis because they are recruiting much more and paying super hefty salaries, but keep in mind they don't set the prices of oil. the much larger companies may have an influence, but i really dont think it's all their doing.

Last edited by Trachito; 06-13-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
**** I just found out I have 2 personal days to use by the end of June and I have to turn in the slips by today lol. Every other week is already a 4 day weekend. I am not gonna get anything done.
and ur complaining?
Old 06-13-2008, 10:37 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Profit would indicate net profit, not gross sales. That's rediculous. Every publicly traded company has to report net profit.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:40 AM
Retired

i'm not too educated on Roth IRA's, only that it's better than a traditional IRA. whoever holds ur IRA invests that money, right? you don't directly trade with it?

sounds like ur gov't and ours have everything in common.
No. You set up a roth IRA with a brokerage firm like e-trade and you are responsible for your investments. You can pay someone to manage it for you, or you can get mutual funds that have invester in charge of it, but that is up to you. If you want to buy a market index fund you can do that. If you just want to buy a bunch of bonds, that's up to you.
Advantages:
No tax taken out when you withdraw at retirement. You pay in post tax dollars, but the intrest accured is also tax free.

More control over your money. Basically you can buy anything, individual stocks, bonds, mutual funds, index funds, tresury bills, etc. With a 401K you are limited to a few mutual funds.

You can withdraw the $ you put in (not interest accrued) during an emergency and not pay the penalties that you do with a 401k, because you already payed taxes on that money. No obligation to "repay yourself" either.

Disadvantages:
Have to use after tax $. So if you are a few thousand into the next tax bracket, you should put that few thousand into a 401K to reduce your taxable income to put you in a lower tax bracket.

Employers don't match roth IRA's, so contribute just up to the match of the 401K, then max out your Roth IRA. Limit for 2008 is $5,000.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:43 AM

****** double posts

Last edited by Trachito; 06-13-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Retired

Roth IRA is the way to go. I started mine when I was 17.
I'm going to transfer my 401K into it and fully fund it on top of that for this year. I think I might take 2-3 years to transfer over my 401K to spread out the *** raping.
What a whaaaaa-burger and some french cries?
and ur complaining?
No kidding. poor baby
Originally Posted by Zuki750
Profit would indicate net profit, not gross sales. That's rediculous. Every publicly traded company has to report net profit.
+1 i don't buy that they are gouging and making a killing at it.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:44 AM

No. You set up a roth IRA with a brokerage firm like e-trade and you are responsible for your investments. You can pay someone to manage it for you, or you can get mutual funds that have invester in charge of it, but that is up to you. If you want to buy a market index fund you can do that. If you just want to buy a bunch of bonds, that's up to you.
Advantages:
No tax taken out when you withdraw at retirement. You pay in post tax dollars, but the intrest accured is also tax free.

More control over your money. Basically you can buy anything, individual stocks, bonds, mutual funds, index funds, tresury bills, etc. With a 401K you are limited to a few mutual funds.

You can withdraw the $ you put in (not interest accrued) during an emergency and not pay the penalties that you do with a 401k, because you already payed taxes on that money. No obligation to "repay yourself" either.

Disadvantages:
Have to use after tax $. So if you are a few thousand into the next tax bracket, you should put that few thousand into a 401K to reduce your taxable income to put you in a lower tax bracket.

Employers don't match roth IRA's, so contribute just up to the match of the 401K, then max out your Roth IRA. Limit for 2008 is $5,000.
awesome. thanks for the info. i want to learn to trade by myself. i'm totally new to that because i've never had the money to invest.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Retired

awesome. thanks for the info. i want to learn to trade by myself. i'm totally new to that because i've never had the money to invest.
You can **** around and make fairly risk investments now because you have a ton of time to recover.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]