OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 01:37 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]

Originally Posted by NINER
And you wonder why you are broke:
Retail$189.00
durrr why would i pay retail on them
Old 06-12-2008, 01:39 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
no, but i do have all of my monthly expenditures separated by year and a summation to see how my spending habits have changed over the last 4 years. its weird how a year or two, i spent more than i made. but that could have been the insurance money from the hurricane... and being sued by my exwife's creditors.

i have one savings and two checking. the checking and savings go pretty much untouched. the checking is for whenever i don't know how i'm gonna make ends meet, which is about once or twice a year. the savings is for major emergency, when i reeeeeeaaaally don't know how i'm gonna eat, which is hardly ever. i really need to beef up those accounts to a total of 10 or 15 grand, man, in case i ever come across something major like unemployment for 6 months.
All of my checking accounts have savings accounts as well.

My plan for an emergency fund is when I change jobs, take my 401K and roll it into a Rothe IRA and bite the bullet on paying the taxes. Since a Roth IRA is a post tax vehicle you can make emergency withdrawls of the money you invested (not the growth). You aren't taxed capital gains on the interest that is accrued over the course of a year and the money isn't taxed when you withdraw it in retirement.

The Roth as Emergency Fund

The best trick is because of this 'pay now' feature. If you diligently put away money in the Roth, and something happens that you need that money, YOU CAN WITHDRAW IT WITHOUT PENALTY!. (Note: Only the contributed amount, any interest earned will be taxed).
You can contribute the max each year, upping your emergency fund supplies AND save for retirement at the same time. There's no time like the present to start!.

Moving from a Traditional to Roth IRA - You are allowed to move your existing Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA, but you must a) have a Modified Adjusted Gross Income of less than $100,000, or 2) you need to wait until 2010 when the restriction is removed.
When you do the move you'll also have to pay the taxes on the money rolled over, so if it's a significant amount, you can either roll it over in whole (and save up enough to cover taxes) or break it up over a few years to spread the tax burden.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:42 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

**** it. i wrote the ******* 15 dollars off. i wish i knew where i miscalculated though. everything seems to be in order, deposits and expenditures, for the last 3 months. and everything has balanced up until now. sucks!
Old 06-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
I'm just busting ***** Scooter.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Retired

**** it. i wrote the ******* 15 dollars off. i wish i knew where i miscalculated though. everything seems to be in order, deposits and expenditures, for the last 3 months. and everything has balanced up until now. sucks!
It was that lap dance.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:46 PM

i dont have an IRA. we have what's called Thrift Savings Plan. we can contribute up to 15% of our salary into yearly but i only contribute 5% cuz thats what they match almost dollar for dollar. the rest is a certain percentage, and right now i'm trying to pay off my house early. which reminds me, i think i'm gonna check an amortization calculator to see how much i have to pay extra to pay it off in 10 years with my new mortgage. ****** love the deal i got. 5% on a 20 year. it got neal's approval big time, so i'm happy with it.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:47 PM

It was that lap dance.
i'll only pay for girls i'm with to get lap dances. lap dances dont do **** for me, but it is nice to see a chic i'm with being rubbed on by a sexy hoe.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:53 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

niner

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ml#post3340878
Old 06-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Retired

i dont have an IRA. we have what's called Thrift Savings Plan. we can contribute up to 15% of our salary into yearly but i only contribute 5% cuz thats what they match almost dollar for dollar. the rest is a certain percentage, and right now i'm trying to pay off my house early. which reminds me, i think i'm gonna check an amortization calculator to see how much i have to pay extra to pay it off in 10 years with my new mortgage. ****** love the deal i got. 5% on a 20 year. it got neal's approval big time, so i'm happy with it.
That's a 401K retirement plan. Only contribute up to the match, then put the rest in a Roth IRA unless you are putting $ in the 401K to keep you in the lower tax bracket.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have these on my 636, they are pimp

http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/clipon.cfm?type=offset
They look pretty pimp. Did you see them convertibars tho? Fully adjustable to whatever position you want. Only drawback is theyre expensive as hell

http://www.convertibars.com/HowitWorks.cfm

Old 06-12-2008, 02:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sponsor
Old 06-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Retired

Phhhhtttt!
Old 06-12-2008, 02:06 PM

Phhhhtttt!
post your **** in the for sale section
Old 06-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Retired

post your **** in the for sale section
I thought you were talking about selling my truck to get a **** box and a trailer. Good looking out buddy. I don't know why he is so against krylon paint. Paint jobs are relatively cheap.

It's going for sale to the squids July 7th.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:10 PM

I thought you were talking about selling my truck to get a **** box and a trailer. Good looking out buddy. I don't know why he is so against krylon paint. Paint jobs are relatively cheap.

It's going for sale to the squids July 7th.
yeah he could probably pay for a paint job with the money he'd save by buying yours
Whats significant about july 7th?
I'm anxious to sell it now lol ....
Old 06-12-2008, 02:13 PM
NealFoReal

Time to get some work done
Old 06-12-2008, 02:14 PM

That's a 401K retirement plan. Only contribute up to the match, then put the rest in a Roth IRA unless you are putting $ in the 401K to keep you in the lower tax bracket.
i really dont have anything extra after the 5%. like i said, i'm trying to pay off my house. i think it's a better idea to do that cuz it gives equity in case of an emergency and it's a short term security investment if u pay it off quick enough. i mean, once a home is paid for, u can pretty much make ends meet working at Mcdonalds if times get hard enough. plus, u can invest the rest of that money into Roth IRA's afterward its paid off.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Retired

i really dont have anything extra after the 5%. like i said, i'm trying to pay off my house. i think it's a better idea to do that cuz it gives equity in case of an emergency and it's a short term security investment if u pay it off quick enough. i mean, once a home is paid for, u can pretty much make ends meet working at Mcdonalds if times get hard enough. plus, u can invest the rest of that money into Roth IRA's afterward its paid off.
Compounding interest works the other way too. The key to the equation is time so true you can put money in later, but you won't get the compounding interest that you would have. Also the interest you pay on your house is tax deductable.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Retired

I'm out.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGE [subframe cage]