HEPATITUS C ????? anyone????

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 01:09 AM

TeaMoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: HEPATITUS C ????? anyone????

Well that drug you heard of might work for Hep A and Hep B but C is the worst off and by far the only way to cure it for a small amount of time is to have a liver transplant. The new liver will last for approx 20 years before a new one is needed. this may vary depending on how bad it is... dont mean to scare ya squirrel just stating what I know from experience bud
Old 05-13-2008, 01:14 AM

TeaMoney is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to take everybody off topic here but I couldn't help and see how much support squirrel was getting on here. And squirrel I want you to read this topic as well if you are having money trouble like me. https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...off-topic.html
It's hard to ask for help like this but I see how supportive and such a tight knit community this is so that makes it a little bit easier.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:30 PM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks again!!

yea pagasus shot and ribavirin pills and that whole treament is what i'm about five months into!

the worst part right now is my memorie is shot to hell ! its kinda good cause the last five months or so have gone by so fast its crazy , mostly cause i can't remember **** hahahha

life is good this honestly is the best thing to happen to me besides getting kyle woods old f4i tank signed and on my first bike back in 03 thats where it all started. maybe i should have kyle sign this bike too. it worked for many !!!