pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 11:12 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
stfu and skechy... i have seen u in about 3 or 4 threads praising stasis for the durability and style ...so stfu and stop jumping the band wagon... when **** is good people are with and when **** is bad people should still be with u... but i found out ..that most people are followers not leaders.... orders being late can be fixed... i am not worried...my personal is just what it is ...personal... rather u believed if it happened or not ... get a life and get over it ... you two silly ***** are so damn stupid.. and again kiss my ***... you are lame for double talking ... state facts not **** just to hate cause you want something to post
1st of all I have never praised your cheap ******* shoes. I've never owned a pair of Stasis. Your probably getting me confused with the other "sketchy" from Ct. So state "FACTS" or shut your ******* mouth.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:18 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Bishop you must be decent person!
Old 09-15-2008, 01:30 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
1st of all I have never praised your cheap ******* shoes. I've never owned a pair of Stasis. Your probably getting me confused with the other "sketchy" from Ct. So state "FACTS" or shut your ******* mouth.
i know it was you ...cause you tried to sell me a piece of **** hand brake set up ...for a rip off price... so trust and believe i know it was u... but any way... stfu and try again
Old 09-15-2008, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
Bishop you must be decent person!
i dont know rather to take that as a insult or compliment... but i will say thanks... and take the high road.. you take care
Old 09-15-2008, 01:33 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

cause you tried to sell me a piece of **** hand brake set up ...for a rip off price...
Like the Frembos you sold that lock up the first time you use them
Old 09-15-2008, 01:41 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

i know it was you ...cause you tried to sell me a piece of **** hand brake set up ...for a rip off price... so trust and believe i know it was u... but any way... stfu and try again
You hear that people!!!! I rip people off with handbrake prices!
You are a ******* fool. Guess what!!! I have sold atleast 100 masters on here and EVERYONE got there master! And I BET not one would complain whatsoever on the price.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
Like the Frembos you sold that lock up the first time you use them
there is a diffenence... i didnt tell you they were brembos...dumb ***.. look at the thread... i said they were from china... so there is no hiding... you buy at your own risk
Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
You hear that people!!!! I rip people off with handbrake prices!
You are a ******* fool. Guess what!!! I have sold atleast 100 masters on here and EVERYONE got there master! And I BET not one would complain whatsoever on the price.
your a ******* tool... you gave me 3 different prices for the same ******* master... everytime i pm'd u... so give me a ******* break... i am glad i came back... i am gone and you bitches post dumb ****...and when i am here you bitches post dumb ****... might as well be here to see the stupidty...
Old 09-15-2008, 02:32 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

there is a diffenence... i didnt tell you they were brembos...dumb ***.. look at the thread... i said they were from china... so there is no hiding... you buy at your own risk

your a ******* tool... you gave me 3 different prices for the same ******* master... everytime i pm'd u... so give me a ******* break... i am glad i came back... i am gone and you bitches post dumb ****...and when i am here you bitches post dumb ****... might as well be here to see the stupidty...
Kind of like this Dumb thread you started you are the Black Kelm ur a attention ***** **** off and Die.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:35 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JonnY X
Kind of like this Dumb thread you started you are the Black Kelm ur a attention ***** **** off and Die.
+1
Old 09-15-2008, 02:39 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

You are a stupid ******* bitch. You start a thread acting like you are a ****** action hero that killed someone after being stabbed. That is the dumbest **** I have EVER ******* seen on here. That tops all the bullshit Kelm throws out, RocSteady and his queer antics, Sgt. Stud, all of em. Just admit it dude. You have been scamming people on here for a long time and its getting ******* old. So **** you, your tv show that never came out, your shoes that people never get, and the wheelie machine that you supposedly invented. You're a piece of **** and 90% of stuntlife knows it. Keep up your hustle on the suckers that hang around the site, but everyone else is ****** tired of it.

Whatever happend to the Ryan S shoe anyway?
Old 09-15-2008, 03:43 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

You are a stupid ******* bitch. You start a thread acting like you are a ****** action hero that killed someone after being stabbed. That is the dumbest **** I have EVER ******* seen on here. That tops all the bullshit Kelm throws out, RocSteady and his queer antics, Sgt. Stud, all of em. Just admit it dude. You have been scamming people on here for a long time and its getting ******* old. So **** you, your tv show that never came out, your shoes that people never get, and the wheelie machine that you supposedly invented. You're a piece of **** and 90% of stuntlife knows it. Keep up your hustle on the suckers that hang around the site, but everyone else is ****** tired of it.

what Compton just said go's for most of us..Its not just jumping on A band wagon just to hate on you bishop..Its seeing everything that has happened and knowing for A fact that your A pathological lier who has fucked people over an countless occasions..Therefore you are A little bitch and now that everyone on Stuntlife knows your A little bitch with sand in your vagina, Your getting all Butt hurt and are trying to act like you did nothing wrong...Well guess what...YOU FUCKED UP AND KNOW ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE YOUR LIES ANYMORE! SO GET THE **** OFF STUNTLIFE!

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 09-15-2008 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Your A tool
Old 09-15-2008, 03:52 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Bishop....

I would like to know if you really invented the wheelie machine?
Old 09-15-2008, 03:59 PM

LilJohn636 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know about anything.....but I figured you would like product feedback The shoes are ******* gay....thats why didnt order them....
Old 09-15-2008, 04:23 PM

sketchy is a decent person

i doubt it was me either. if i posted somthin about praisin em it was maybe once and it had to have been after only one day of riding. they did have awsome feel for about a week then they just stretched out like a pair of 3 year old socks, cant ride in em cuz when u dip circles ur foot just rolls around. def not worth the 5 months i waited for the pair i wanted *******

as wink 1100 says there garbage like tuesdays and thursdays
Old 09-15-2008, 04:31 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

tuesdays & thursdays
Old 09-15-2008, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by JonnY X
lol...u are meaningless so i wont answer u
Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
+1

you cant scam someone if you arent getting anything out of it... i lost more money with you guys then i have gained ... but no big deal
...and the ryan s version i made... was part of th lost shipment...but that never happened from what you guys say... this **** is old and gay... but keep the questions coming ... they are amusing
Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
what Compton just said go's for most of us..Its not just jumping on A band wagon just to hate on you bishop..Its seeing everything that has happened and knowing for A fact that your A pathological lier who has fucked people over an countless occasions..Therefore you are A little bitch and now that everyone on Stuntlife knows your A little bitch with sand in your vagina, Your getting all Butt hurt and are trying to act like you did nothing wrong...Well guess what...YOU FUCKED UP AND KNOW ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE YOUR LIES ANYMORE! SO GET THE **** OFF STUNTLIFE!
call it what you want... in the end i still win ... no big deal to me... and as long as i know i annoy you guys...i will continue to stay on stuntlife... i can give a **** less about making money on stunt life...or helping anyone for that matter... all i care about is staying around and seeing how many people i can **** off... this is why more interesting then helping people

Originally Posted by kj
Hey Bishop....

I would like to know if you really invented the wheelie machine?
whats up kj.... i invented the version... with the counter balanced drum...with the electronic feedback... hope that answers your question
Originally Posted by LilJohn636
I don't know about anything.....but I figured you would like product feedback The shoes are ******* gay....thats why didnt order them....
thank you
Originally Posted by sketchy
i doubt it was me either. if i posted somthin about praisin em it was maybe once and it had to have been after only one day of riding. they did have awsome feel for about a week then they just stretched out like a pair of 3 year old socks, cant ride in em cuz when u dip circles ur foot just rolls around. def not worth the 5 months i waited for the pair i wanted *******

as wink 1100 says there garbage like tuesdays and thursdays
thanks bro... it means alot for you to say one thing then mean another... you really amaze me... i have all our pm's and i told you the stunt stars are a chilling shoe not a stunt shoe.. the protection level is like a 2 on a scale of 10... i told you to take the bornes...for stunting..and you said you wanted the stuntstars... so you wanted to wait ...and u got a free pair in the process... the more i look at the big picture ... i am getting used ...1000% more then any of you all... but no hard feelings. and sorry you didnt like them

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 09-15-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Are the shoes still for sale?
Old 09-15-2008, 05:49 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Old 09-15-2008, 06:09 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

yea, Bishop is a joke
Old 09-15-2008, 06:56 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

lol...u are meaningless so i wont answer u

I's Rather be what i am then some ****** joke like you who rips people off with payless discount shoes and someone who has to post pics of other people on there bikes saying its them on myspace its a shame you didnt get stabbed and die then alot of people would of saved money with ur bullshit scams crawl back under that rock you came from POSER.

Quick Reply: pray for bishop