pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 02:20 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
Wow...I just read the original post and I'm in shock. I pray that Bishop and his girl survive this and stay strong!
you cant be serious?!?!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:28 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
my black friends would cave your face in for saying that
well my black friends would help me cave in ur face for saying that, cuz they to know the difference between a black guy and a ****** like bishop that ***** people outta money!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:56 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gsxrchick1000
Wow...I just read the original post and I'm in shock. I pray that Bishop and his girl survive this and stay strong!
and people like this bitch are allowed to vote
Originally Posted by DURTY
well my black friends would help me cave in ur face for saying that, cuz they to know the difference between a black guy and a ****** like bishop that ***** people outta money!!!
+1
Old 09-11-2008, 03:22 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

this has nothing to do with me...you can talk all the **** you want and thats all it is, is talk. the bottome line is, the real truth...if you get dropped off into any large black neighborhood that im familiar with, flatbush brooklyn, harlem, west baltimore..etc and are overheard using that offensive term, no one is gonna give a **** that you think its ok cuz some of your black friends dont find it offensive. you are going to be killed because 99% of the black population take that word as offensive, maybe things work a little diff in canada but anywhere that ive been in america, no one black thinks its ok for a white person to use that word. you need to stop being so self absored in thinking that its ok to be racially offensive just cuz YOU deemed the word ok. the american population of blacks did NOT deem it ok. if im wrong...well i tripple tucan dare you to come to ny and hang out with me, ill bring you around some places and we can film your success rate in explaining to the black population how you think its ok for you to use that word. thats a real invitation by the way, i live in both ny state and in baltimore, youre welcome anytime to come hang out go ride and test your theory, i would love to see you coward down like a little bitch when youre in the face of ppl u know will be offended. and im not talking about msyelf.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:37 PM

this has nothing to do with me...you can talk all the **** you want and thats all it is, is talk. the bottome line is, the real truth...if you get dropped off into any large black neighborhood that im familiar with, flatbush brooklyn, harlem, west baltimore..etc and are overheard using that offensive term, no one is gonna give a **** that you think its ok cuz some of your black friends dont find it offensive. you are going to be killed because 99% of the black population take that word as offensive, maybe things work a little diff in canada but anywhere that ive been in america, no one black thinks its ok for a white person to use that word. you need to stop being so self absored in thinking that its ok to be racially offensive just cuz YOU deemed the word ok. the american population of blacks did NOT deem it ok. if im wrong...well i tripple tucan dare you to come to ny and hang out with me, ill bring you around some places and we can film your success rate in explaining to the black population how you think its ok for you to use that word. thats a real invitation by the way, i live in both ny state and in baltimore, youre welcome anytime to come hang out go ride and test your theory, i would love to see you coward down like a little bitch when youre in the face of ppl u know will be offended. and im not talking about msyelf.
thats the most retarded post ive seen from u!!!

i know ur trying to "put me in my place" but no need im racist equally to all races and im very well aware that ****** is offensive term but look who im using it towards

why would i wanna be offensive to black people for no reason??? bishop is a diffenrent story get it?????

u talking about something completly different!!! there are blacks here in montreal that would ignorantly kill me as well for using that term BUT i wouldnt use it to see wat will happen cuz i think im tough!!! i hope its making more sense to u now!!! im not trying to be hardcore by using that term im just trying to offend a crook that has robbed our fellow stunters cuz hes a ******* ****** get it??????

Last edited by DURTY; 09-11-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:50 PM

GORBO is a decent person

[quote=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3503137]frogg i dont expect you to forget or give a damn really...cause in the end it doesnt matter one way or the other... but for your info all that stuff did happen and i got about 27k in lawyer bills and 47k in doctor bills to show for it. i didnt come back here to make friends bro... we had a large shipment of shoes that were lost in the earth quake in china back in april and may.... and those 13 people who ordered shoes were affected along with our mass orders.... all of it was insured but trust me when dealing with anyone over seas especially china they dont want to pay...

come on now, you can do better than that

Its really just a slap in the face at this point

Im not talking about you trying to worm your way back. Im talking about you still coming on here and LYING to everyone.

An earthquake in China, mess up the orders??

I guess the ground opened up and sucked everyones shoes deep into the earths molten core? And still sticking to your ol stabbed and robbed tale?

Come on now, it just insulting that your still here after everything trying to feed more lies to everybody on here.

Thats all from me.

Last edited by GORBO; 09-11-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:27 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

God damn you all suck...You all let racism get to you.

The south enslaves blacks, The north wants to stop it and it succeeds...Slaves get freed and start to live there lives freely everyware..Black people Stereo type every single white person by saying **** like " your Race enslaved us" and think every white person who say's that word is the worst person on the planet...But yet white people just bow there heads and take it because they don't want to look racist if they say something back...Thats fucked..

So if you don't like A word being used, You need to stop using it yourself and stop using it in Every ******* rap video (that is seen/Sold to Millions of young white kids/White people/Asians etc etc etc ) Therefore putting that word into Millions of peoples heads therefore causing them to now think of the word and start using it all because they heard it being used in one of there favorite songs....

When You hear something over and over and over again and its used daily by millions of people...Then how the **** are people supposed to just suddenly not use the word? Why would people not say the word if there hearing it every single day in the lyrics of there favorite rap group? Of course there going to think its ok to use...

The things I'm trying to say here, Is that its just A ******* word....

Some White people sometimes stereo type all black people and think every black person is going to mug them or steal from them after seeing some bullshit on the news about black people stealing and crap etc etc all that bullshit...

But you know what? Some Black people do the same ******* thing by stereo typing all white people for what only some white people did way back among plenty of other **** that is blamed on all whites instead of just the people responsible....EVERYONE IS RACIST! NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ******* THINKS!!

Only difference is they can get all pissed when you say something like "******" although they shouldn't be able to...But if they say something like "cracker" to someone who is white then its seen as nothing..Why? Because most black people now use the word "******" as A ******* crutch to use against whites..Thats all it is, Becuase if ALL black people really truley hatted the word, Then they would stop saying it..They would stop useing it in every day talk, They would stop using it in rap songs etc etc...SO **** EVERYONE!!

YOU ALL SUCK! Did i enslave A black person? did durty? did 99% of current people living in the us enslave A black person?? NO! They ******* didn't, But ALL white people (Any ******* age) are still blammed for those actions and if by any change we slip up and say that word..Then all hell breaks loose!! But thats bullshit, Because 99% of black people who use that word these days WERE NEVER A SLAVE! So therefore NO one should be able to use it or EVERYONE should be able to use it...Is That not equal rights? **** is not Equal, **** is not perfect and everyone will keep saying "******" "*****" or any variation of the word till the end of time..Because even the people who supposedly hate the word...Use it daily.

SO **** EVERYONE! lol...My god I just ******* ranted like crazy...Sorry.

(I'm saying both sides need to chill the **** out and just be cool..We all ride together, Were all friends together, There is no hate until someone uses the word as A crutch and starts ****..Its pointless, Unless that person was enslaved and delt with the pain themselfs..I really don't give A **** if they get mad that the word is being used by A person of Different color..I have plently of black friends that agree with me on this, Because they are cool and don't use the word as A ******* crutch!...I don't even know if anyone will understand what I'm trying to say here but in no way is it one sided or racist..Just saying whats on my mind about this whole thing...so once again I will be equal and say **** EVERYONE! lol )

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 09-11-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:14 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR THIS ****...

Allright.. **** is pretty much goin exactly how I thought it would(except for the racism anomaly)... but indulge me for a quick second if you will please.

First let's take away the accusations, take away the story and the shoes and the bikes, the stunts, and the price of background screens from a failed tv show. Hell even take away stuntlife too. (speakin in hypetheticals here...LOL) But let's forget about all of that **** for a sec.

now really...... Honestly...... I wonder how many of you could actually kick Joe's ***??

I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with anyone, or even that I agree to disagree!! I have my own opinions on all of this ****, that I'm keeping to myself for now. Plus I have my friends, and I want to keep them all cuz they are hard to get!

but honestly.... is that something that ya'll would really want to try even? And why again? over how much money are we talkin about again?? And how many alleged lies did what damage to who again??

I mean, hell, let's even put all that **** back into play that we forgot about at the beginning of this post, and still? this is man to man **** here.

Call him names, ask for answers that I think everyone deserves, and make him feel like **** for not keeping everyone posted all you want, but let's stop threatening eachother please...I think it makes someone look kinda ignorant when they do that on a message board.
it's lame cuz nothing will ever happen from it, and I think a few of you guys might actually realize pretty quick, that you got your *** into something that you shouldn't have if you were to actually get called out. maybe not everyone, but alot of people that talk **** like that (from what I have found out from graduating from the school of hard knocks, and also in my 34 years on this planet) is that they are 95% of the time just pussies with a horrible brain to mouth filter.

And on a side note.... I can only imagine if he posted up something when he was having problems explaining that he wouldn't be able to fullfill some obligations, where that wouldv'e gotten him! Exactly nowhere probably.... IMO all the distributors and business contacts and customers shouldve' at least gotten told something... Not the stuntlife general public, but he is back and that takes some kind of ***** I guess.
Now let's all just see where he goes with it from here...

It's far more entertaining with all the drama I know, I just had to chime in real quick. I see some of the **** goin on, on both sides.... that gives stunters and stuntriding in general a bad wrap in the professional community.

clean it up guys and now you got a chance to make **** right!! do work bishop.

Ok I'm done.. this has ben a public service announcement brought to you by zig zag and watson pharmacudical labs! LOL

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 09-11-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:52 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

thats the most retarded post ive seen from u!!!

i know ur trying to "put me in my place" but no need im racist equally to all races and im very well aware that ****** is offensive term but look who im using it towards

why would i wanna be offensive to black people for no reason??? bishop is a diffenrent story get it?????

u talking about something completly different!!! there are blacks here in montreal that would ignorantly kill me as well for using that term BUT i wouldnt use it to see wat will happen cuz i think im tough!!! i hope its making more sense to u now!!! im not trying to be hardcore by using that term im just trying to offend a crook that has robbed our fellow stunters cuz hes a ******* ****** get it??????
great i understand you dont like bishop...awesome. but in the process you insult a whole race of ppl by using words like that. dont insult him because hes black thats really a cheap shot and i expect better from a pro **** talker like yourself
Old 09-11-2008, 08:58 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

[quote=Tokyo Gorbo;3505387]
Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
frogg i dont expect you to forget or give a damn really...cause in the end it doesnt matter one way or the other... but for your info all that stuff did happen and i got about 27k in lawyer bills and 47k in doctor bills to show for it. i didnt come back here to make friends bro... we had a large shipment of shoes that were lost in the earth quake in china back in april and may.... and those 13 people who ordered shoes were affected along with our mass orders.... all of it was insured but trust me when dealing with anyone over seas especially china they dont want to pay...

come on now, you can do better than that

Its really just a slap in the face at this point

Im not talking about you trying to worm your way back. Im talking about you still coming on here and LYING to everyone.

An earthquake in China, mess up the orders??

I guess the ground opened up and sucked everyones shoes deep into the earths molten core? And still sticking to your ol stabbed and robbed tale?

Come on now, it just insulting that your still here after everything trying to feed more lies to everybody on here.

Thats all from me.
bro u can call it what u want ... as usual ... think what you want as usual..but it takes a man to come back and make things right...only a coward walks away... i understand things could be handled better...but either way i am here to fix what i can. and this is the link to what happened in china...and everyone knows my stuff is made in china along with 90% of the **** that everyone in the usa buys...trust me i was not the only one effected. over 69,000 people died just in this province alone...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0910141831.htm

and the shoes didnt fall into the earth bro ...get real... the building collapsed and crushed everybodies **** not just mine...we are not just talking about 12 pair of shoes.... try a 1 year supply... more like thousands of shoes... either way i just thought i would show u ....again take care
Old 09-11-2008, 09:24 PM

nicely put justlocke.... you always been a cool guy... once again all i care about is fixing orders and doing the right thing...i am not going to get in a pissing contest with durty and the gang... you guys can say what u want. all the people who have been taking care of hopefully will speak up and say that they have been taken care... if you can hate and complain you should be able to post good **** also... and i know for a fact 7 people have been taken off the list and been compensated for there orders...and on another... durty if u want to hate go ahead and do it... but keep the racist remarks out of it... cause sdfskillz is right if you call one person a ****** you are calling everybody that is black a ****** and you wouldnt dare do it in front of any black person you know.... and if you had black friends you would know this. so i know you are lying about that ****. i would never call any of my white friends white trash or cracka or some racial slur.... its just stupid... and you should be able to talk **** without bringing up race. as much as i dont give a **** about you and your followers i would never call any you yall a racial name..but that is just me ... any way my bad for handling **** the way it went down... i had alot happen over a 4 month period in personal life and business...and in business i swing for the fences in everything i do...so either its gonna be a homerun or a strike...and you cant hit a home run everytime...sorry it effected you guys in a couple of my ventures...you guys have been apart of several succesfull ventures of mine and a few failures...but all everyone cares about is the failures but that is just life. and most would walk away when **** hits the fan but i come back every time and face the music and fix ****.... to me that is a stand up guy or a real man.... only cowards stay the **** away...and i am far from a coward. no need to keep ranting or beckering between each other in my opinion lets just get things right and move on....if you like me you like me ...if you dont you dont..plain and simple...yall take care and hit me up if i may have forgotten you in the process of fixing stuff
Old 09-11-2008, 09:43 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
nicely put justlocke.... you always been a cool guy... once again all i care about is fixing orders and doing the right thing...i am not going to get in a pissing contest with durty and the gang... you guys can say what u want. all the people who have been taking care of hopefully will speak up and say that they have been taken care... if you can hate and complain you should be able to post good **** also... and i know for a fact 7 people have been taken off the list and been compensated for there orders...and on another... durty if u want to hate go ahead and do it... but keep the racist remarks out of it... cause sdfskillz is right if you call one person a ****** you are calling everybody that is black a ****** and you wouldnt dare do it in front of any black person you know.... and if you had black friends you would know this. so i know you are lying about that ****. i would never call any of my white friends white trash or cracka or some racial slur.... its just stupid... and you should be able to talk **** without bringing up race. as much as i dont give a **** about you and your followers i would never call any you yall a racial name..but that is just me ... any way my bad for handling **** the way it went down... i had alot happen over a 4 month period in personal life and business...and in business i swing for the fences in everything i do...so either its gonna be a homerun or a strike...and you cant hit a home run everytime...sorry it effected you guys in a couple of my ventures...you guys have been apart of several succesfull ventures of mine and a few failures...but all everyone cares about is the failures but that is just life. and most would walk away when **** hits the fan but i come back every time and face the music and fix ****.... to me that is a stand up guy or a real man.... only cowards stay the **** away...and i am far from a coward. no need to keep ranting or beckering between each other in my opinion lets just get things right and move on....if you like me you like me ...if you dont you dont..plain and simple...yall take care and hit me up if i may have forgotten you in the process of fixing stuff

i think alot of these guys wanna know what was up with this thread in the first place. whats the deal with the whole getting stabbed and blasting a couple fools and getting jacked for your truck and bikes?
Old 09-11-2008, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by RROCCO
i think alot of these guys wanna know what was up with this thread in the first place. whats the deal with the whole getting stabbed and blasting a couple fools and getting jacked for your truck and bikes?
truthfully i explained what happen in this thread 2 days after it happened but because the explanation was not good enough for a few people they wanted to try to poke holes and **** in the story.... so i left it at either you believe or you dont...i really didnt give a ****...i was thanking folks who gave a damn. but the issues of my personal life arent important and isnt going to get anything solved in the end. the biggest deal is getting people taken care of that had been wronged... me getting stabbed and jacked and defending myself...isnt going to help my customers get shoes... in the end they dont give a **** about that...they just want there product that they ordered and deserve. so that is what i want to accomplish for them...now that i have 100% control of the situation. but trust i see where u are coming from but it isnt going to solve anything rrocco... you take care
Old 09-12-2008, 03:22 PM

fuze is a decent person

I gotta give you props Bishop. After all this time you could have walked away with my money but you came back and made things right.

I ordered 1 pair of shoes and i got 2 in the mail (free Bornes) plus a wristband, stickers, tshirts. THanks again for making things right, goodluck with Stasis bro.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:33 PM

great i understand you dont like bishop...awesome. but in the process you insult a whole race of ppl by using words like that. dont insult him because hes black thats really a cheap shot and i expect better from a pro **** talker like yourself
honestly i find it funny seeing that word on my blue SL screen, so in the end i do it cuz it amuzes me!!!
Originally Posted by fuze
I gotta give you props Bishop. After all this time you could have walked away with my money but you came back and made things right.

I ordered 1 pair of shoes and i got 2 in the mail (free Bornes) plus a wristband, stickers, tshirts. THanks again for making things right, goodluck with Stasis bro.
wow, well heres another sukka for u to take money from bishop!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

heres the link to his site retard, enjoy the shoes!!! www.streetstuntstars.com
Old 09-12-2008, 09:20 PM

fuze is a decent person

No one gives two ***** what you think. I ordered from him in late april and got the shaft like everyone else. I never expected to get the damn shoes, but not only did i get them today but i got a package worth triple the value of what i ordered. **** happens in life, kid. No one made him come back, he could have kept my measly 60 bux but he didn't. He lost money on my deal, dumbass.

Was he right for the lack of communication ? NO, absolutely not. That can't be changed. But it takes a big man to come back here after all this **** and get peoples **** straight.

So keep thuggin it up in here durty, thats all you got.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:49 AM

No one gives two ***** what you think. I ordered from him in late april and got the shaft like everyone else. I never expected to get the damn shoes, but not only did i get them today but i got a package worth triple the value of what i ordered. **** happens in life, kid. No one made him come back, he could have kept my measly 60 bux but he didn't. He lost money on my deal, dumbass.

Was he right for the lack of communication ? NO, absolutely not. That can't be changed. But it takes a big man to come back here after all this **** and get peoples **** straight.

wat a coinsidence ur from VA like this fagget!!! STFU no one cares wat u say NEWB!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 09:13 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

DURTY will dip in a sitdown circle & murder your entire family in one foul swoop so I would choose my next words carefully
DURTY
Old 09-13-2008, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
DURTY will dip in a sitdown circle & murder your entire family in one foul swoop so I would choose my next words carefully
DURTY

u gotta love these idiots tho, SL would not be the same without them!!! but we could have done without a bishop tho........******* ******
Old 09-13-2008, 10:51 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Quick Reply: pray for bishop