pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 11:34 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: pray for bishop

have you been praying for bishop, durty
Old 05-12-2008, 11:48 AM

Don't Ride Dirt is a decent person

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
dude dont claim to give back to the community, when u cant even send SL in ur 5 bones to get a signature, to then put ur link in and look a little more legit when we see the link all over

POSER
If that were true, .. It's not true.
At one point it was probably $5 bucks a month.
These were the prices in February 08 when i joined.

This package allows you to post in the forums and put a link in your signature.
Stunt Life $150 month
HD Forums $200 month
CBR Forum $150 month
Kawasaki Forum $100 month
Jason Boland
Advertising Account Executive
Internet Brands

Thats a great deal ?
in advertising you try to make 4x your investment.

8-10 people look at my site a day from SL, not buy..If 8-10 people bought a day I'd do it.. I could do it.

Friggin corporate snuck in the back door...

Old 05-12-2008, 01:33 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Don't Ride Dirt
8-10 people look at my site a day from SL, not buy..If 8-10 people bought a day I'd do it.. I could do it

Seriously, 8-10 people look at your site because of the sneeky way you post it in every one of your replies.

That's the only reason I ever looked at it and it pissed me the **** off cause I thought I was being linked to something stunt related. Which I guarantee is how every one of the 8-10 people end up there as well.

People have to pay to advertise for a reason. You are just sneeking your worthless **** in there w/ out having to pay.

Is that fair to any other advertiser that actually has something usefull to stuntriders? I'd ban you if I were admin.

This is why I called you out from the start and all you can come up w/ is "poser, ***, and *****". Then proceed to make fun of where I live.

That shows quite a bit about your "business" and the people that run it.

And I'm very happy I kept it going w/ you last night... because anyone that is dumb enough to do business w/ someone that behaves like you on a public message board deserves to have that stupid piece of **** that your selling on their bike.

I can act like an *** on here.... I'm not selling anything or trying to sell anything.

The real kicker is the only word you can come up with to say to me happens to be the perfect word to describe... YOURSELF. You make/sell garbage for the sole purpose of "looking good". (or so YOU think).

GET THE **** OUTTA HERE *******

Last edited by kj; 05-12-2008 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Old 05-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by kj
Seriously, 8-10 people look at your site because of the sneeky way you post it in every one of your replies.

That's the only reason I ever looked at it and it pissed me the **** off cause I thought I was being linked to something stunt related. Which I guarantee is how every one of the 8-10 people end up there as well.

People have to pay to advertise for a reason. You are just sneeking your worthless **** in there w/ out having to pay.

Is that fair to any other advertiser that actually has something usefull to stuntriders? I'd ban you if I were admin.

This is why I called you out from the start and all you can come up w/ is "poser, ***, and *****". Then proceed to make fun of where I live.

And I'm very happy I kept it going w/ you last night... because anyone that is dumb enough to do business w/ someone that behaves like you on a public message board deserves to have that stupid piece of **** that your selling on their bike.

I can act like an *** on here.... I'm not selling anything or trying to sell anything.

The real kicker is the only word you can come up with to say to me happens to be the perfect word to describe... YOURSELF. You make/sell garbage for the sole purpose of "looking good". (or so YOU think).

.....and another sponsor who is trying to help out a stunter is mocked until they give up and stop supporting stunt riding.....
Old 05-12-2008, 01:50 PM
kj

Originally Posted by NINER
.....and another sponsor who is trying to help out a stunter is mocked until they give up and stop supporting stunt riding.....
Hey... do you not have to pay to advertise?

If he had a legit sig w/ a link, wonderful.... but the way he sneeks it into every post is fucked up.

And to come up w/ all those "creative" responses? Pffft..... good. See ya

We don't need sponsors like that.

Oh ****... are you the sponsored rider Niner? Do you rock shiftsocks?

C'mon man, open your eyes. This guy is a piece of garbage that does not belong on a stuntrider msg board. Go back to your Harley and squid rider boards.

All this guy wants is our money for his own feces.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:54 PM
kj

and he's not here to help out a stunter OR stunters.... he's here to take our money... just read his above post carefully. He's looking to make 4x his investment, WHEN THE INVESTMENT IS ZERO!!! HE ADVERTISES FOR FREE!!!!

C'mon dude... I'd expect more from you.
Old 05-12-2008, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by kj

If I were you I'd be weary of the people who just may come visit your "PO BOX" after this pathetic display of douchebaggery in public

We will actually know by this wkend if your addresses are "po boxes" or not. Always remember, you never know who your speaking to on an internet msg board, or who they happen to know.

MarshfieldLat/Long : 42.1112, -70.7127

Sweet dreams pumpkin.
ohh honey,

Round #2..

You are so fun to watch making a friggin fool out of yourself..

a GPS will bring anyone in the world to your house..

Keep the threats to yourself little retard..

Is that dog your porsonal chef?

You just keep ordering that all you can eat **** buffet...

I'm going to give you a break and not respond to your "re dick u lousy" posts...

Trust me, I love to make fools like you twist into little retarted pretzels. It's so friggin easy!!

After you cyied yourself to sleep last night, i had a few people ask me to stop so I will.

your on your oun little retard...sorry...

I pick up my mail on Thursday mornings at 9 am...

lets see how important we think we really are??? haaaa.....

Old 05-12-2008, 02:00 PM
kj

don't rock shift socks

Last edited by kj; 05-12-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:01 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by kj
Hey... do you not have to pay to advertise?

If he had a legit sig w/ a link, wonderful.... but the way he sneeks it into every post is fucked up.

And to come up w/ all those "creative" responses? Pffft..... good. See ya

We don't need sponsors like that.

Oh ****... are you the sponsored rider Niner? Do you rock shiftsocks?

C'mon man, open your eyes. This guy is a piece of garbage that does not belong on a stuntrider msg board. Go back to your Harley and squid rider boards.

All this guy wants is our money for his own feces.
The only time I got sponsored was the one time I got a free tattoo to do a show. I think he sponsors Tony Perez.

Originally Posted by kj
and he's not here to help out a stunter OR stunters.... he's here to take our money... just read his above post carefully. He's looking to make 4x his investment, WHEN THE INVESTMENT IS ZERO!!! HE ADVERTISES FOR FREE!!!!

C'mon dude... I'd expect more from you.
Are you really worried that he is going to get rich selling these things to stunt riders? I think he knows his target market isn't here, unless a couple of dumb squids happens to roll through and think it's a good way to keep their fresh new riding flip flops clean.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Retired

ohh honey,

Round #2..

I'm going to give you a break and not respond to your "re dick u lousy" posts...

Trust me, I love to make fools like you twist into little retarted pretzels. It's so friggin easy!!

After you cyied yourself to sleep last night, i had a few people ask me to stop so I will.

The only time I got sponsored was the one time I got a free tattoo to do a show. I think he sponsors Tony Perez.

Are you really worried that he is going to get rich selling these things to stunt riders? I think he knows his target market isn't here, unless a couple of dumb squids happens to roll through and think it's a good way to keep their fresh new riding flip flops clean.
I that that back, this guy is a piece of **** e-gangster.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:04 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ohh honey,

Round #2..

I agree with Kj on this one. Your socks are gay and pretty please dont send someone to my house to turn me into a pretzel cuz you clearly are improtant.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by kj
Here I'll make it easy for you...

I'll shot ya in the face and **** the bullet hole... bring your 8yr old sister so I can have some fun afterwards.

A PEDO TOO, THATS A SAD SAD QUOTE

WHY DIDN'T THAT SUPRISE ME

Your a sick bastard!! later you freek....

Last edited by nags; 05-12-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:31 PM
kj

Ahhh....

Problem solved ladies and gentlemen.... why did I not think of this sooner.

This message is hidden because Don't Ride Dirt is on your ignore list.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:55 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

you know Don't Ride Dirt just brush off the haters ..... me...i dont use nothing to cover my shoes or shifters...but thats just me...1/2 the stunters got **** bikes and not minty so am sure they can care less about ******* them up ( except for Durty...those are One Offs ) .. I havent read all the hate againts u nor ur replies backing up your product...but I give u props for starting something out of a idea.... thats what we did with stuntcards..... I got just amount of hate with those.... do want u do...brush the haters off and get you ebay grove on

Also I use to bump www.stuntcards.com all the time.... cuz I couldnt afford the $150sig nor $500banner that SL wanted....not saying for some companys that will be worth it...if your generating that from sales from this site....but i wasnt seeing those numbers.
Old 05-12-2008, 05:25 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

for the record...... i have a harley...... and i still think shift socks are gay as a bucket of dick flavored gatorade
Old 05-12-2008, 06:44 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

hey there guy
Old 05-12-2008, 07:06 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Come on POSER

You can do better than that well, no you can't. sorry little POSER.

POSER lives in MARSHFIELD MASS. You ******* hick mother ****** POSER

South Of Boston!!!! apologize NOW POSER!!! You just took a big **** on any one from BOSTON POSER!!!!

How did i do that POSER??

Sleep tight little poser and keep one eye open OK sweet dreams...
Hey ****... Shut your ******* mouth! How does it feel to have A product that almost sucks as much **** as you?? Your Garbage, Your product is garbage, Your Harley is garbage and your pathetic excuse for life is garbage. Basically your life is A joke and you need to take the time to find A Gun, Load it...Put the gun to your head and pull the triger...And only at that point will you be doing this "Community" A favor..
Old 05-12-2008, 07:23 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kj

Good Post.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:37 PM
kj

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Good Post.

Hey thanks Nate... at least someone else see's what kind of a douchebag this guy is.

Did ya happen to make it out to the Brockton Cycle show this past Saturday?

It was fun... even though the lot conditions get worse and worse each year.

Quick Reply: pray for bishop