pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 07:43 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by kj
You do realize that this is the same guy that took out the whole page ad in SSB a couple years back for the "stunt reality show" (w/ the $10,000 grand prize), that also took who know's how many stunters hard earned $$$ from them.... don't you?

I don't think he ever regained his "reputation" after that... which would explain alot of the hate you are seeing now.

Once you take someones money and give them nothing in return, they don't tend to forget that very easily.

I don't know him from a hole in the wall... and I don't care to either. But I will say that I don't trust anyone that uses an alias instead of their real name to do business with.
Nah.....had no clue. You're right, that would explain a lot of the hate. Think that was before my time on SL, no? I was just givin the benefit of the doubt to Bishop. I really have no clue what the truth is, just givin support to a downed rider. Oh, well.....if he's wallowing in the slime he created, then so be it. What goes around, comes around.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:47 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DURTY
ya i turn my idle down to 500 rpm and people think my engine is off!!
SICK! Get some vid. soon. Those are the ones I like best. Flying by on one w/ virtually no sound is pimp statis.......and......your motor appreciates it!
Old 05-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
SICK! Get some vid. soon. Those are the ones I like best. Flying by on one w/ virtually no sound is pimp statis.......and......your motor appreciates it!
wow carefull with ur spelling buddy, u nearly spelt stasis, hmmmmm its making me think NOW.............

get ur all new statis shoes here >>>> http://streetstuntstars.com/
Old 05-07-2008, 08:05 PM

LOL.....I thought the same thing as I was spelling it, BUT I spelled it right!
Old 05-07-2008, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
LOL.....I thought the same thing as I was spelling it, BUT I spelled it right!
im iliterate BUT i think its spelt status???????
Old 05-07-2008, 08:14 PM

You know.........I must be more illiterate than you cause you're right! All this BS is gettin to my head!
Old 05-07-2008, 08:29 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by kj
You do realize that this is the same guy that took out the whole page ad in SSB a couple years back for the "stunt reality show" (w/ the $10,000 grand prize), that also took who know's how many stunters hard earned $$$ from them.... don't you?

I don't think he ever regained his "reputation" after that... which would explain alot of the hate you are seeing now.

Once you take someones money and give them nothing in return, they don't tend to forget that very easily.

I don't know him from a hole in the wall... and I don't care to either. But I will say that I don't trust anyone that uses an alias instead of their real name to do business with.
ok i will post to you kj...cause i have done business with you in the past and it has been ultra smooth... no problems at all so you got no reason to bitch at all or jump to the band wagon...,, you and your few select friends post **** about a tv show.... that everyone got a refund from my pocket not the production....cause truthfully nothing was promised to them but a back ground check... certain pros i picked didnt pay **** cause i could vouche for there skillz...and they could pay me when we started to pick people up... so you dont know half of the story bro.... i have always been cool with you and you usually know your facts but on this one you are lost more then a little kid would be.... i kinda wish i wouldnt have pulled the plug on the show show i can show the world that stunting is made of a bunch of drunk ******** and people who pull condoms out of there noses instead of real athletes......now how would you have liked that....probably not alot... it would have been funny but not showing the sport in a good light is not something i want to be part... you ******* guys complain about britton and he shows stunting atleast once a week... and you ******* still complain.... if i dont believe in a project it gets pulled.... you talking about money lost from stunters they got paid... but the moneey i lost paying for ads 12500 bucks, employees pay 9800, countless hours of research, and i lost a more then 150k in royalties cause i pulled the show and would not sell the rights.... now you tell me who lost money .... 1195 people applied to be on the show..... and only 73 people actually paid the 30 bucks for the background check... so give me a break and get your facts straight before you go trying to put somebody on blast especially if all your dealings with me have been good...or had a no hassle outcome ...... you are on here all the time and i know you read the post from your peers and when people say i took money and made out.... you see nobody cosigns on the **** but your boy dirty and his friends makes you wonder .... i took time out to address you the best i can ...cause me and you have always talked like men to each other not kids.... and i would like to keep it that way cause you are cool.... but i think a little miss informed.... and on one last note there are more big names in my corner then against me by far..... and i tell you this... the big name people are very important in this sport but the backbone of the sport is regular stunters like me and you and 98% of the world and stuntlife.... and i got the support of all them..... sorry for the long post bro....take it easy bro

and i dont use a alias people have called me bishop for years bro....since i was 3...cause i have a long as name le'bisheonte' is my govenment name partner,,, now you see why it is easier to call me bishop or joe ...and joe is my midlle name

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-07-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:51 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
ok i will post to you kj...cause i have done business with you in the past and it has been ultra smooth... no problems at all so you got no reason to bitch at all or jump to the band wagon...,, you and your few select friends post **** about a tv show.... that everyone got a refund from my pocket not the production....cause truthfully nothing was promised to them but a back ground check... certain pros i picked didnt pay **** cause i could vouche for there skillz...and they could pay me when we started to pick people up... so you dont know half of the story bro.... i have always been cool with you and you usually know your facts but on this one you are lost more then a little kid would be.... i kinda wish i wouldnt have pulled the plug on the show show i can show the world that stunting is made of a bunch of drunk ******** and people who pull condoms out of there noses instead of real athletes......now how would you have liked that....probably not alot... it would have been funny but not showing the sport in a good light is not something i want to be part... you ******* guys complain about britton and he shows stunting atleast once a week... and you ******* still complain.... if i dont believe in a project it gets pulled.... you talking about money lost from stunters they got paid... but the moneey i lost paying for ads 12500 bucks, employees pay 9800, countless hours of research, and i lost a more then 150k in royalties cause i pulled the show and would not sell the rights.... now you tell me who lost money .... 1195 people applied to be on the show..... and only 73 people actually paid the 30 bucks for the background check... so give me a break and get your facts straight before you go trying to put somebody on blast especially if all your dealings with me have been good...or had a no hassle outcome ...... you are on here all the time and i know you read the post from your peers and when people say i took money and made out.... you see nobody cosigns on the **** but your boy dirty and his friends makes you wonder .... i took time out to address you the best i can ...cause me and you have always talked like men to each other not kids.... and i would like to keep it that way cause you are cool.... but i think a little miss informed.... and on one last note there are more big names in my corner then against me by far..... and i tell you this... the big name people are very important in this sport but the backbone of the sport is regular stunters like me and you and 98% of the world and stuntlife.... and i got the support of all them..... sorry for the long post bro....take it easy bro

and i dont use a alias people have called me bishop for years bro....since i was 3...cause i have a long as name le'bisheonte' is my govenment name partner,,, now you see why it is easier to call me bishop or joe ...and joe is my midlle name
blah blah blah blah nobody cares. Your word is junk. Don't you get it?

regular stunters like me and you and 98% of the world and stuntlife....
Post a pic of you stunting. Wheelie machine don't count.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
blah blah blah blah nobody cares. Your word is junk. Don't you get it?

Post a pic of you stunting. Wheelie machine don't count.
your funny alvin... but again you no what i think of you, and i really dont give a damn if 5-6 people are hating... by you guys keeping the thread going lets me know you are thinking of me...thanks
Old 05-07-2008, 09:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

no pic?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
no pic?
nope just the one i got of your mom
Old 05-07-2008, 09:07 PM

nope just the one i got of your mom
why u gotta bring his mom into this??? thats ***** and shows that ull do anything to try and hurt him cuz he has u soo pissed that finally after all these years people saw the truth!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:12 PM

why u gotta bring his mom into this??? thats ***** and shows that ull do anything to try and hurt him cuz he has u soo pissed that finally after all these years people saw the truth!!!!!!
awww my bad did i hurt your boyfriends feeling... **** you and him..you really think i give a **** what you two think never liked you or him ...please i hurt him ..your funny durty i will let yall get back to hating on me...thanks for thinking of me for the last 2 days you and your boyfriends want me out and cant even stop thinking of me... go figure
Old 05-07-2008, 09:16 PM

awww my bad did i hurt your boyfriends feeling... **** you and him..you really think i give a **** what you two think never liked you or him ...please i hurt him ..your funny durty i will let yall get back to hating on me...thanks for thinking of me for the last 2 days you and your boyfriends want me out and cant even stop thinking of me... go figure
and u cant stop thinking of us....u keep posting CEO

**** OUTTA HERE
Old 05-07-2008, 09:36 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Il be in Roanoke Virgina in three weeks you want to hit up the spot i wont have my bike cause im flyin out for business but i would love to watch you ride
Old 05-07-2008, 09:46 PM

Big Float is a decent person

use the ENTER key, reading this block of lies gave me a headache
Old 05-07-2008, 09:49 PM

Big Float is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
who the **** are you?????

and that pic is like 2 months old

HAHA!!!!! Chump!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:56 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Float
HAHA!!!!! Chump!
that doesnt awnser my question....

stfu newb
Old 05-07-2008, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
Il be in Roanoke Virgina in three weeks you want to hit up the spot i wont have my bike cause im flyin out for business but i would love to watch you ride
kimda hard to ride with no stunt bike josh but you are more then welcome to come through hampton bro... no big deal roanoke is a little far away but if you make it pm me... i have no problem metting you around my area
Old 05-07-2008, 10:01 PM

and u cant stop thinking of us....u keep posting CEO

**** OUTTA HERE
sure bro i been gone for two days and the thread keeps moving with you leading the pack you try getting the **** outta here

Quick Reply: pray for bishop