pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 02:32 AM

Amir-R is a decent person
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by DURTY
WOW i almost missed this but hes just gonna say; people dont beleive me anyway soo wats the point of u meeting me???

LET HIM COME SEE U BISHOP........SHUT ME AND 65,687 MEMBERS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL, NO PICS NOTHING JUST LET MARTINO COME SEE U......
we heard you the first time
Old 05-06-2008, 02:35 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Halfrican
ok guess ill be a man here unlike somebody else. To everybody i told to eat a dick. I apoligize! i always give everybody the benefit of the dout untill they **** up! So bishop you need to come clean cause you made me hate on fools when thats not what im about!! as of right now im leaning on this whole story being BULLSHIT! so if you can prove its not then good. but if you cant the the AZ's Finest has a special Stasis commercial coming for you. Trust me my friend you DONT want us to make this clip. so come clean or get Stasis ran it to the ground!

but again to everybody i hated on i apoligize and am truly truly sorry please forgive!
i'm down

Originally Posted by Jon X
But now i ask all you other people what does he have to gain from making up a story you all were already buying his shoe
it's called a PR STUNT. prob the only stunt he can do since i don't see any PROOF of anything else. look it's 38 ****** pages now all having to do with Bishop.....when was the last time you saw a thread actually related to something important about riding that long? (Beside OMR's)
Old 05-06-2008, 02:56 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

all my threads are post ***** threads...lol
Old 05-06-2008, 04:24 AM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

I would LOVE to hear from "all the people" who came to visit Bishop and saw him at his house, especially the locals who were skeptical.

And if you are scared of posting because "Bishop asked you not to cuz it wouldn't make a difference" you can PM me, I don't mind.

Just one.... anyone... Bueller?
Old 05-06-2008, 05:43 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

its simple

post 1 pic of the fresh wound

then post the 2nd pic holding a piece of paper saying **** sl

this way we see its real n u rocking the same clothes

we already know what u look like. and the story so this just puts em both together. sloves it all

now u can't talk ur way out of this post
Old 05-06-2008, 08:44 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
its simple

post 1 pic of the fresh wound

then post the 2nd pic holding a piece of paper saying **** sl

this way we see its real n u rocking the same clothes

we already know what u look like. and the story so this just puts em both together. sloves it all

now u can't talk ur way out of this post
BISHOP;
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.............u ****'s went to far and yall dont wanna believe me then **** that im outta here, i aint taken pics of nothing, ya so i have an IPHONE but like i said my feelings are hurt and the pic is uhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh tooooo personal nia nia nia so there BYEEEEEE stuntlife

Old 05-06-2008, 08:52 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
ha ha gobble a dick....Now thats the best post on this thread ha ha
Who are you to rip on anyone with that avatar posing next to an unstunted bike like a generic rico suave.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:03 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
all my threads are post ***** threads...lol
you are the best at what you do!! lol

Originally Posted by scott3824
like a generic rico suave.
.. omg i haven't heard that name in a long time

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
look it's 38 ****** pages now all having to do with Bishop.....when was the last time you saw a thread actually related to something important about riding that long? (Beside OMR's)

yup, you are still a newbie... you will find what you said describes this site to a T... you need to be taught how to use your smilies... this one in particular ...
Old 05-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by shotta
Durty, I always read ur posts wildin out and they usually crack me up. chk my post history and i even said u were my "new favorite person" because u had me laughing so much with one post; but understand this, My opinion doesnt count now, and it never will on here, and thats because im not the sociable person who tries to be cool with everyone and be known by everyone. I have good reason for my stand off approach with people.

I met bishop only once when i had to pick up a stunt bike for a friend of mine. I had to go to his house, seen some of his toys cars/bikes etc. He was cool with me, and probably too trusting if anything. He does have all the things he says he has, and when i met him i didnt know who he was, never knew he was on stuntlife or anything, and i never asked him what he "did" "does" to get the stuff he has, which for some reason is the first question people always ask me. Unfortunately however, unlike me, his livelyhood depends on making people happy so i guess he finds it necessary to be cool with people and try to conversate with them letting them into his personal life.

But then people start to question if u really got what u say u got and once u start explaining and trying to prove **** aint no end to the questions. thats why im always quick to tell a bitch or a bitch ***** it aint none of their business when the questions get to invasive.

I guess he knows now, but i learned along time ago that people got no love in their heart for people who got **** that they dont. People only love you when ur on their level or below their level. If u ever come up, u better be humble as **** and still act like u aint got ****. When bishop talks about the things he got on here, and when kane talks about having nine bikes, truth is people only pretend to be cool about it, but by nature people r fucked up, and envy and jealousy breeds easy which just leads to hate.

I agree with him for not posting pics and ****, but he does kinda have himself to blame, because he already started sharing his life with the public. so once u start people expect you to follow tru.

As for people who had problems with bishop, im pretty sure most of it must be about not getting stuff in a timely manner etc, and realistically i can see how that can happen, cuz its obvious dude is trying to juggle so much **** at the same time. there only so much 1 man can do, and people always try to hold other people to standards that they themselves couldnt upkeep if they were in the same position.

ok DURTY ! u still ma boy.
Best post in this thread so far.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
its was a good one BUT did u read the WHOLE thread???
Old 05-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Cathi
you are the best at what you do!! lol

.. omg i haven't heard that name in a long time

yup, you are still a newbie... you will find what you said describes this site to a T... you need to be taught how to use your smilies... this one in particular ...

i generally have not problem finding the smiley of my choosing. thanks anyways but i think i got it.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

its was a good one BUT did u read the WHOLE thread???
yes. It's kind of slow at work right now.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:44 PM

yes. It's kind of slow at work right now.
to each there own i guess...:YEAH
Old 05-06-2008, 03:39 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Who are you to rip on anyone with that avatar posing next to an unstunted bike like a generic rico suave.
agree

agree again

Last edited by ScottFuries; 05-06-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Jessus 38pages?? wtf
Old 05-06-2008, 05:54 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

and TOP SHOTTA u seem pretty cool but u havent been here long enough to know bishop like others DO!!! and cuz he sent ur **** on time dont mean hes not a fonny!!!! FYI some of the biggest names this sport has CALLED HIM OUT ALSO........soo no offense to u SHOTTA but ur opinion doesnt count YET maybe in a couple years
Durty, I will say that either way it goes. The "biggest names" in this sport are still average people. And in real life none of "stuntlifers" opinions count.

Originally Posted by shotta
I met bishop only once when i had to pick up a stunt bike for a friend of mine. I had to go to his house, seen some of his toys cars/bikes etc. He was cool with me, and probably too trusting if anything. He does have all the things he says he has, and when i met him i didnt know who he was, never knew he was on stuntlife or anything, and i never asked him what he "did" "does" to get the stuff he has, which for some reason is the first question people always ask me. Unfortunately however, unlike me, his livelyhood depends on making people happy so i guess he finds it necessary to be cool with people and try to conversate with them letting them into his personal life.

But then people start to question if u really got what u say u got and once u start explaining and trying to prove **** aint no end to the questions. thats why im always quick to tell a bitch or a bitch ***** it aint none of their business when the questions get to invasive.

I guess he knows now, but i learned along time ago that people got no love in their heart for people who got **** that they dont. People only love you when ur on their level or below their level. If u ever come up, u better be humble as **** and still act like u aint got ****. When bishop talks about the things he got on here, and when kane talks about having nine bikes, truth is people only pretend to be cool about it, but by nature people r fucked up, and envy and jealousy breeds easy which just leads to hate.

I agree with him for not posting pics and ****, but he does kinda have himself to blame, because he already started sharing his life with the public. so once u start people expect you to follow tru.

As for people who had problems with bishop, im pretty sure most of it must be about not getting stuff in a timely manner etc, and realistically i can see how that can happen, cuz its obvious dude is trying to juggle so much **** at the same time. there only so much 1 man can do, and people always try to hold other people to standards that they themselves couldnt upkeep if they were in the same position.

ok DURTY ! u still ma boy.
+1

As far as bishop goes. I have sold him over $1000 worth of bike parts, bought a few hundred in stasis gear and bought a 636 off of him, talked to him a dozen times over the phone. I may not kno the guy on a personal level but he seems to be a good guy and everything he has ever said he was/is doing has turned out to be true. I have stayed up with this thread since page 1. I did as I do with any rider/biker/stunter is pause and hope that they make it ok or that they are still alive. It does seem like a wild story, but life can be that way. I for one grew up in VA so i have seen/heard alot of the crazy **** that goes on there and I wouldnt believe alot of it if i wasnt there. And as far as someone saying u can't make such and such amount of money of a car sale. An idiot could have thought that if u bought a 7 series beemer for 16k even at a auction it was fucked up. Ya'll have too much time to worry about weather this guy is ballin or he just e-ninjaing it up like yourselves trynig to be the cool guy on stunt life. Does it really matter either way? The guy sells shoes, either u buy them or u dont.

And all u guys make way too big of a deal out of a ******* ferrarri.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:16 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

His shoes are gabage.......
Old 05-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Last! :YEAH
Old 05-06-2008, 06:34 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

ya its a unstunted bike alright you **** wod

Name:  Picture145.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  85.9 KB
Old 05-06-2008, 06:41 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

seriously????

who the **** cares... its not like the man asked for any ******* help from anyone....

Quick Reply: pray for bishop