pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 07:46 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
it's cool fellas.... want me out i am out.... i know most of stuntlife doesnt feel this way cause they have been pm'ing me with shows of support and saying they would not post the pics either... cause you guys gave me nothing..and its not gonna solve anything.... but again say what you want people are tired of hearing the ****.... so i am gonna stop replying ...
im in VA not far from you bro, want me to visit you and put this thing to bed once and for all?
Old 05-05-2008, 07:48 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by martino
NOONE makes 50k flipping a car, NOONE . no ******* way. it just doesnt happen.
I work for a high line dealer, and Ive bought from every possible auctions for 5 years.
We made 30k on an aston martin once, a great deal is a 10k deal, 15k pops up from time to time.

i want that ******* hookup where you get a 07 750 for 18k. theres too many shark dealers looking for stuff like that for it to fall through the cracks
i will respond to you.... cause you are from va....and i assume you sell cars somewhere you can call the alexandria drug enforcement agency...and ask to be put on the seizure list... drug dealers and other criminals have there cars taken for crimes or what ever.... of coarse you know these guys dont finance cars they pay cash mostly i found a black 750 with maybe 2k in damage...and it was siezed ...the car is worth 75k bluebook .... but the previous owner pad over 50k in cash on the car appartly cause the bank only wanted 60% of the payoff on the loan....and the processing fees and i had to pay the 650 in impound fees.... 3 days later you got a title the car is yours.... fix it better then new with rims and body kit...with sound system and know the right people you will get every penny of value out of the car cause it only about 7500 miles on it .... this deals are rare..and hard to get cause you have to pay on the spot once the bank accept your offer to pay the balance but most nice cars there you can average 30k in profit plus i had a buyer already for a bmw...i have a car shop called taela made customs and godzilla motorsportz... in hampton va and virginia beach..we mostly sell bikes and do custom cars for customers..but we sell a car every now and then if i can catch a good deal.... i under stand what you are talking about making like 10k on a car that is from a regular dealer auction or mac auctions ..... where most of the cars are ready to move on the spot...not the repo lot or seizure lot...it is like getting a good as deal on a foreclosed home... you can get them for less them half the price these days....hope that answers your question partner
Old 05-05-2008, 07:57 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person

I still believe in Bishop. He has always been a stand up guy, replying to any and all threads.
Some of you have seen me on here and maybe have noticed that I dont post anymore. This was due to me breaking all additions last month. I was shocked when I saw the thread about him being hurt and didnt doubt the story a bit.
I hope you, and all of SL are doing well and would hope that no one would make something like this up.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:01 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Why would you take all your time to write a book instead of posting a pic? It just shows you are doing this for the attention and not to support us.
That's the best scam ever but never thought about us asking for pics, we know what you look like now that we have seen your myspace account. We love people supporting stunters and giving free **** but if the **** is stolen, a scam to get PR or all lies then who cares about Bishop or Stasis. You are now categorized as Kelm and Droptop until you post a damn pic. That's why stunting is going nowhere with people like you around now post that pic or get lost because we need to get rid of those kind of people for this sport to ever go somewhere or get better.

Last edited by Vern; 05-05-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:23 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude your so wack and full of **** this is the most rediculus thing that i have ever read in my life........

And your shoes looks like a five year old in indonesia made them instead of a eight year old in china.........

Your and idiot
Old 05-05-2008, 09:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
it's cool fellas.... want me out i am out.... i know most of stuntlife doesnt feel this way cause they have been pm'ing me with shows of support and saying they would not post the pics either... cause you guys gave me nothing..and its not gonna solve anything.... but again say what you want people are tired of hearing the ****.... so i am gonna stop replying ...
thanks bout time.........peace

www.streetstuntstars.com
Old 05-05-2008, 10:02 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY
and TOP SHOTTA u seem pretty cool but u havent been here long enough to know bishop like others DO!!! and cuz he sent ur **** on time dont mean hes not a fonny!!!! FYI some of the biggest names this sport has CALLED HIM OUT ALSO........soo no offense to u SHOTTA but ur opinion doesnt count YET maybe in a couple years

Durty, I always read ur posts wildin out and they usually crack me up. chk my post history and i even said u were my "new favorite person" because u had me laughing so much with one post; but understand this, My opinion doesnt count now, and it never will on here, and thats because im not the sociable person who tries to be cool with everyone and be known by everyone. I have good reason for my stand off approach with people.

I met bishop only once when i had to pick up a stunt bike for a friend of mine. I had to go to his house, seen some of his toys cars/bikes etc. He was cool with me, and probably too trusting if anything. He does have all the things he says he has, and when i met him i didnt know who he was, never knew he was on stuntlife or anything, and i never asked him what he "did" "does" to get the stuff he has, which for some reason is the first question people always ask me. Unfortunately however, unlike me, his livelyhood depends on making people happy so i guess he finds it necessary to be cool with people and try to conversate with them letting them into his personal life.

But then people start to question if u really got what u say u got and once u start explaining and trying to prove **** aint no end to the questions. thats why im always quick to tell a bitch or a bitch ***** it aint none of their business when the questions get to invasive.

I guess he knows now, but i learned along time ago that people got no love in their heart for people who got **** that they dont. People only love you when ur on their level or below their level. If u ever come up, u better be humble as **** and still act like u aint got ****. When bishop talks about the things he got on here, and when kane talks about having nine bikes, truth is people only pretend to be cool about it, but by nature people r fucked up, and envy and jealousy breeds easy which just leads to hate.

I agree with him for not posting pics and ****, but he does kinda have himself to blame, because he already started sharing his life with the public. so once u start people expect you to follow tru.

As for people who had problems with bishop, im pretty sure most of it must be about not getting stuff in a timely manner etc, and realistically i can see how that can happen, cuz its obvious dude is trying to juggle so much **** at the same time. there only so much 1 man can do, and people always try to hold other people to standards that they themselves couldnt upkeep if they were in the same position.

ok DURTY ! u still ma boy.

Last edited by Shake; 05-05-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
Your and idiot
** you're an idiot.**
Old 05-05-2008, 10:27 PM

Pretty sure i know im an idiot idiot.....
Old 05-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shotta
I guess he knows now, but i learned along time ago that people got no love in their heart for people who got **** that they dont. People only love you when ur on their level or below their level. If u ever come up, u better be humble as **** and still act like u aint got ****.
truest **** on this forum board right there....
Old 05-05-2008, 10:40 PM
from the streets

Lowery636 is a decent person

Durty, I always read ur posts wildin out and they usually crack me up. chk my post history and i even said u were my "new favorite person" because u had me laughing so much with one post; but understand this, My opinion doesnt count now, and it never will on here, and thats because im not the sociable person who tries to be cool with everyone and be known by everyone. I have good reason for my stand off approach with people.

I met bishop only once when i had to pick up a stunt bike for a friend of mine. I had to go to his house, seen some of his toys cars/bikes etc. He was cool with me, and probably too trusting if anything. He does have all the things he says he has, and when i met him i didnt know who he was, never knew he was on stuntlife or anything, and i never asked him what he "did" "does" to get the stuff he has, which for some reason is the first question people always ask me. Unfortunately however, unlike me, his livelyhood depends on making people happy so i guess he finds it necessary to be cool with people and try to conversate with them letting them into his personal life.

But then people start to question if u really got what u say u got and once u start explaining and trying to prove **** aint no end to the questions. thats why im always quick to tell a bitch or a bitch ***** it aint none of their business when the questions get to invasive.

I guess he knows now, but i learned along time ago that people got no love in their heart for people who got **** that they dont. People only love you when ur on their level or below their level. If u ever come up, u better be humble as **** and still act like u aint got ****. When bishop talks about the things he got on here, and when kane talks about having nine bikes, truth is people only pretend to be cool about it, but by nature people r fucked up, and envy and jealousy breeds easy which just leads to hate.

I agree with him for not posting pics and ****, but he does kinda have himself to blame, because he already started sharing his life with the public. so once u start people expect you to follow tru.

As for people who had problems with bishop, im pretty sure most of it must be about not getting stuff in a timely manner etc, and realistically i can see how that can happen, cuz its obvious dude is trying to juggle so much **** at the same time. there only so much 1 man can do, and people always try to hold other people to standards that they themselves couldnt upkeep if they were in the same position.

ok DURTY ! u still ma boy.
This post right here has more meaning and truth in it than any other post. This dude knows whats up. Word.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:51 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Lowery636
This post right here has more meaning and truth in it than any other post. This dude knows whats up. Word.

shut up, your garbage, your pow pow ss are garbage and your from pa, gobble a dick
Old 05-05-2008, 11:01 PM

ha ha gobble a dick....Now thats the best post on this thread ha ha
Old 05-06-2008, 12:27 AM

I guess he knows now, but i learned along time ago that people got no love in their heart for people who got **** that they dont. People only love you when ur on their level or below their level.
+1

BUT for the record thats NOT why i hate on bishop, cuz hes NOT at MY level lol

ur my boi also blue! :YEAH
Old 05-06-2008, 12:40 AM

Big Float is a decent person

Hey Bishop, i just checked out your myspace pics. i hope your not trying to pass the guy stunting the GSXR 6 off as yourself, because that guys much taller than you.

I dont know why any stunter would have a pic of someone else stunting on their page with only pics of themselves on a wheelie machine
Old 05-06-2008, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Big Float
Hey Bishop, i just checked out your myspace pics. i hope your not trying to pass the guy stunting the GSXR 6 off as yourself, because that guys much taller than you.

I dont know why any stunter would have a pic of someone else stunting on their page with only pics of themselves on a wheelie machine
ur asking a futile question, this is the least of the bs that he has done.....just check his web site...........

http://streetstuntstars.com/
Old 05-06-2008, 12:46 AM

Big Float is a decent person

^^^^HAHA, yeah I'd say so
Old 05-06-2008, 12:47 AM

im in VA not far from you bro, want me to visit you and put this thing to bed once and for all?
WOW i almost missed this but hes just gonna say; people dont beleive me anyway soo wats the point of u meeting me???

LET HIM COME SEE U BISHOP........SHUT ME AND 65,687 MEMBERS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL, NO PICS NOTHING JUST LET MARTINO COME SEE U......
Old 05-06-2008, 12:50 AM

WOW i almost missed this but hes just gonna say; people dont beleive me anyway soo wats the point of u meeting me???

LET HIM COME SEE U BISHOP........SHUT ME AND 65,687 MEMBERS UP ONCE AND FOR ALL, NO PICS NOTHING JUST LET MARTINO COME SEE U......
Old 05-06-2008, 12:50 AM

Quick Reply: pray for bishop