pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 03:19 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough
Re: pray for bishop

wait a min

how the **** are u gona unholster a .40 snapped in with a hoodie on and a icon vest, snag it out and squeeze off a shot with riding gloves on, while rolling around fighting and getting stabbed?

i have enuff trouble taking my ****** out to **** with a hoodie helmet and fox dirtpaws on, let alone bust a cap

is this plauseable? mythbusters?

funny how the ONLY time ur cedability was even questioned, u decided to not post pics, i would have and made everyone look like a maroon, damn drop top jr.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:29 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
wait a min

how the **** are u gona unholster a .40 snapped in with a hoodie on and a icon vest, snag it out and squeeze off a shot with riding gloves on, while rolling around fighting and getting stabbed?

i have enuff trouble taking my ****** out to **** with a hoodie helmet and fox dirtpaws on, let alone bust a cap

funny how the ONLY time ur cedability was even questioned, u decided to not post pics, i would have and made everyone look like a maroon, damn drop top jr.
yea, i have to take my gloves off when i have to **** too. its bad enough that i usually always **** on my ***** as it in
Old 05-05-2008, 03:30 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Damn drop top jr.
+1
Old 05-05-2008, 03:33 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SIC J
yea, i have to take my gloves off when i have to **** too. its bad enough that i usually always **** on my ***** as it in
and thats just fox dirt paws not carbon fiber knucle ones
Old 05-05-2008, 03:38 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

wait a min

see this is why everybody has a problem cause you dont think you can do it.... the ******* holster is a snap button not a belt buckle... and reaching under a hoodie is just as easy as pulling you ****** out... icon vest covers your middle not your side.... and cops shot people everyday wearing gloves buddy.... everybody wants to be a dectective.... and not a supporter.... at this point again i am not giving a ****.... i dont know who drop top is but call me what you want.... you weren't there so it doesnt ******* matter...dont know you... but **** its whatever..... and i have never posted pics of personal ****... the most i ever posted on here is a car and a bike.... so you can kill that i am not posting cause of my credibility.... cause i never post personal ****.... so think what you want.... you guys kill me like my family is asking you guys for money or something.... she asked you all to pray.... i cant believe some of the **** that goes on here....and why i even help... but i guess i cant punish all people cause a few no believers/haters.... man its whatever...you take care

and trust and believe if you are in danger of your life... you may **** on your hands and **** with gloves... but i bet you can make it to your weapon if your life depended on it
Old 05-05-2008, 03:43 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i will paypal money

as long as this crap will just go away
Old 05-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

WOW!!! a Fellow Stunter Gets hurt (While Practicing) and Get
hated on...... Thats Just F'd up in my book...
Old 05-05-2008, 03:48 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

GOOD LORD !!! 33 Pages ...... ok am not reading all this ****... one ? and its probably been answered 20 pages back.... 5 people jump you...u got stab...u shot and killed someone..... I think I remeber that from page one on Thursday... I see u wouldnt post pics... but is there news coverage or web article.... something big like that had to have coverage.... Am not hating.... and am still waiting on those samples LOL LOL LOL but when u get back into the swings of things try sending in for the 3rd time. I tell u what thou... u have beating my E-battle with Samuira87 and Scheevevava put together LOL LOL LOL
Old 05-05-2008, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by DICK-HEAD
i will paypal money

as long as this crap will just go away
these are all your damn friends.... i have treated with nothing but good vibes since i met you and never asked for anything in return ....so why dont you tell em to make the thread go away....and you know the last thing i need is paypal...
Old 05-05-2008, 03:54 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
these are all your damn friends.... i have treated with nothing but good vibes since i met you and never asked for anything in return ....so why dont you tell em to make the thread go away....and you know the last thing i need is paypal...
i dont have any friends. but i am just tired of seeing the e-battle go on. i was riding all weekend and do not know every detail but it looks like some other people should go out and ride or just sell you stuntbikes cheap because parts are getting hard to find
Old 05-05-2008, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
GOOD LORD !!! 33 Pages ...... ok am not reading all this ****... one ? and its probably been answered 20 pages back.... 5 people jump you...u got stab...u shot and killed someone..... I think I remeber that from page one on Thursday... I see u wouldnt post pics... but is there news coverage or web article.... something big like that had to have coverage.... Am not hating.... and am still waiting on those samples LOL LOL LOL but when u get back into the swings of things try sending in for the 3rd time. I tell u what thou... u have beating my E-battle with Samuira87 and Scheevevava put together LOL LOL LOL
truthfully i dont know why you didnt get the samples cause i dont have them either... i thought you were joking the last time you said partner...but i guess you are foreal..... i will call you when i can and we can get this straight with the samples... and i didnt even post on thursday... i was knocked the **** out i post saturday... but its ok my problem... and i will call you on the samples cause i want to know what happening cause bullo is getting his stuff...take care
Old 05-05-2008, 03:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

just sell you stuntbikes cheap because parts are getting hard to find
thats cause you got a 636 buddy
Old 05-05-2008, 03:56 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

NO, but somebody can paypal me money and I'll come unplug your comp!

Old 05-05-2008, 03:58 PM

i dont have any friends. but i am just tired of seeing the e-battle go on. i was riding all weekend and do not know every detail but it looks like some other people should go out and ride or just sell you stuntbikes cheap because parts are getting hard to find
well i know they all look up too ... or like you or something.... and i agree on the e battle ****... i let it go... and they keep bringing it back...and i get pm's about me defending myself...you know the drill...just tell them to give you the bike... cause they cant ride it running there ******* mouth on here
Old 05-05-2008, 03:59 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
thats cause you got a 636 buddy

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
NO, but somebody can paypal me money and I'll come unplug your comp!

i will paypal you money not to post anymore
Old 05-05-2008, 04:01 PM
hate practitioner

fist off pipe down when ur replying to me, i dont need ur lip

i asked a simple question, and covered all my angles before posting that question, cause im not just gona post some stupid **** and make myself look like a clown

see this is why everybody has a problem cause you dont think you can do it.... the ******* holster is a snap button not a belt buckle...
wait a min how the **** are u gona unholster a .40 snapped in
and i know it can be done, i was just wondering the logistics

and reaching under a hoodie is just as easy as pulling you ****** out... icon vest covers your middle not your side....
90% of people rock their icon vest over their hoodies and t's, making damn near impossible to unholster a pistol from a shoulder harness under ur hoodie ,locking down any room for u to reach in, but dont think it didnt cross my mind, that by chance this day it was under ur hoodie

and cops shot people everyday wearing gloves buddy....
most cops wear thin leather driving gloves not riding gloves

the most i ever posted on here is a car and a bike.... so you can kill that i am not posting cause of my credibility....
one pic keeps u from 32167431378313731354 replys and proves everyone wrong, WTF is wrong with u? are u that ignorant?

and trust and believe if you are in danger of your life... you may **** on your hands and **** with gloves... but i bet you can make it to your weapon if your life depended on it
dude my work feild relys on it everyday out there, i was just asking
Old 05-05-2008, 04:06 PM
hate practitioner

biotch i want a vest with my name on the back
Old 05-05-2008, 04:07 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

truthfully i dont know why you didnt get the samples cause i dont have them either... i thought you were joking the last time you said partner...but i guess you are foreal..... i will call you when i can and we can get this straight with the samples... and i didnt even post on thursday... i was knocked the **** out i post saturday... but its ok my problem... and i will call you on the samples cause i want to know what happening cause bullo is getting his stuff...take care

I saw this thread shortly after your girl 1st posted it ... not you.... when ever it was... I was away from my computer all weekend till briefly last night when I posted up under my event thread but I was glad to see you post up something. I dont know what happen...bullshit or not...and am not reading 85 pages of e-battels lol lol lol ....glad your still here able to post / stunt / sell shoes / or just do what ever u do.... I saw Bullo two weeks ago at a event and he was wearing your shoes.... I dont know why those samples havent shown up either... been months ... but its all good.... when u get to it u get to it...
Old 05-05-2008, 04:11 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

biotch i want a vest with my name on the back

Its Going To Say

( Back )

....F.T.E.C.
........ 4
...LIFE RIDERZ

Then on the Front

( Front Right Chest ) ( Front Left Chest )

......-NASTY- ................... FOUNDER

Old 05-05-2008, 04:12 PM
hate practitioner

Its Going To Say

( Back )

....F.T.E.C.
........ 4
...LIFE RIDERZ

Then on the Front

( Front Right Chest ) ( Front Left Chest )

-NASTY- FOUNDER

i want it to say D's Daddy on the back!

Quick Reply: pray for bishop