pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 03:39 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: pray for bishop

ok pumpkin...

first off.. a business man is a business man.. he may want to help the community.. but he's supposed to not make money.. or as much money as he possibly can over it? NO

second off, you ride.. do you have any pics besides your zero's? NO...

you know you're my boy.. but you need to take a step back and look at the big picture.. I really have never had any contact with bishop.. i've read threads about ppl bitching at him.. i'm personally seen him miss some orders.. but i'm like switzerland in this ****.. i'm neutral... everyone wants something for nothing... give them an inch they take a foot...

p.s. i heart you

dub, dos and wheeliest say hello
Old 05-05-2008, 03:49 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
ok pumpkin...

first off.. a business man is a business man.. he may want to help the community.. but he's supposed to not make money.. or as much money as he possibly can over it? NO

you know you're my boy.. but you need to take a step back and look at the big picture.. I really have never had any contact with bishop.. i've read threads about ppl bitching at him.. i'm personally seen him miss some orders.. but i'm like switzerland in this ****.. i'm neutral... everyone wants something for nothing... give them an inch they take a foot...

p.s. i heart you

i know you gotta make money and all ****'s just really not starting to add up.

yeah i got pictures other than zeroes foo i can only have one avatar.
they may still be squidly but i readily admit to it. I'll get there in time.

I wanna believe dude but this isn't the first thing that didn't add up with him that i've seen.

crashtd also says hello.....******** who never call me to kick it
Old 05-05-2008, 04:00 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

hooker u keep textin me dirty messages.. so i know you got my number.. you know i never have to wake up early and have fun EVERy day.. so take some initiative.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:02 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

hooker u keep textin me dirty messages.. so i know you got my number.. you know i never have to wake up early and have fun EVERy day.. so take some initiative.
i do have to wake up early and on that note night night cupcake.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:02 AM
B.T.M.

omg i will miss you.. haha hit me up ya little chode!
Old 05-05-2008, 04:09 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

wow thats was creepy
Old 05-05-2008, 07:35 AM

tornota is a decent person

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
wow thats was creepy
Damn dude!! Not as creepy as your avatar... but I did get that feeling too.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
he's ballin', laser surgery can clean that right up.
u are a smart GUY!!!!!
ok pumpkin...

p.s. i heart you

crocth if u need a pair that badly ill send u one soo u dont have to be neutral like swiss........he was PW all nite but now that its time to post a pic or wat ever hes out but is still PMing guys like u that stunt with flip flops!!! soo he knows ur vonrable!!!

its over crocth, just let it go like i thought u did after the 5th page or so!!! BTW wat size foot are u....ILL hook u up
Old 05-05-2008, 10:42 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

so is this real or fake?
Old 05-05-2008, 10:53 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cashmoneyflo
so is this real or fake?
it's real. there's absolutely no proof, no story, no pics, no nothing... but it's very real. just ask Durty
Old 05-05-2008, 11:25 AM

ejsotsehp is a decent person

big dave dont look that big.... but maybe its the camera angle... or that im 6'3" 290lbs and he just dont look that big.... but props to another bigger guy stuntin! love to see that!!
Old 05-05-2008, 12:06 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by DURTY
crocth if u need a pair that badly ill send u one soo u dont have to be neutral like swiss...

PMing guys like u that stunt with flip flops!!! soo he knows ur vonrable!!!

its over crocth, just let it go like i thought u did after the 5th page or so!!! BTW wat size foot are u....ILL hook u up
I just got a pair lastnight.. Cuz I know these really famous riders!

In america its spelled 'vulnerable'

13...big enough to kick you in the *** sweetie pie!
Old 05-05-2008, 12:10 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

I just got a pair lastnight.. Cuz I know these really famous riders!

In america its spelled 'vulnerable'

13...big enough to kick you in the *** sweetie pie!
u called me sweetie pie and u corrected my canadian grammar!!! i swear im blushing right now

soo 13 huh...........im on it.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:19 PM
B.T.M.

I'm on you like a canadian mountie on a horse!
Old 05-05-2008, 12:49 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

What a supid waste of energy.

Dave may have some size, but he's not acting like a bigger man.

Morphine and pain meds wire me , so I'm not buying the whole deal about "why is he posting...." So, If you are wired on pain meds, and the pain is masked, you would be surprised what all you can do. I get mad as hell on certain types of drugs.

Hell, not to go on and on, but they induced me with Versed one time for a endoscopy... after 10 minutes I was sitting up yanking out the camera from my stomach, and tossing the doc, and people around until they pushed another bolice of the same drug! They still said that they had to tie me up cuz I fought them the whole time, and I don't remember much of it at all...

They said that they gave me enough for a larger man, the first time and I'm only about 160lbs!!! I had 2X the normal dosage and was still wrestling around!! So the fact that he's posting in the hospital doesn't mean ****. Memeber when Kane tore his chode???

It effects people differently I'm sure, that and he wakes back up and posts some more and then passes out... so WTF?

You guys wanna talk about flip-flops??????
The real fakes are the ones that called BS intially and then recanted their words after he woke up. Then once Darius, Kane(sort of) and little Dave posted up that it was BS, they all jumped back on the bandwagon! that, to me, is fake as hell.

It's OK to have questions and ****, Hell, It's a crazy *** story! The fact is so many of you are so far removed from a world where something like this happens daily that you can't possibly understand how it becomes normalcy...
But for me, the respect was lost somewhere between jokes and when the past was brought up and all kinds of bullshit with it.

Bishop has never ever failed to come through for me or my friends... I was saddened to hear about this with the first post, and I am still saddend by the bullshit that follows. I like stuntlife and have met some cool people on here...

As for bishop...
I can only take him at his word, which is enough for me.....
Old 05-05-2008, 12:53 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

I'm on you like a canadian mountie on a horse!
Old 05-05-2008, 02:00 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

Morphine and pain meds wire me , so I'm not buying the whole deal about "why is he posting...." So, If you are wired on pain meds, and the pain is masked, you would be surprised what all you can do. I get mad as hell on certain types of drugs.

Hell, not to go on and on, but they induced me with Versed one time for a endoscopy... after 10 minutes I was sitting up yanking out the camera from my stomach, and tossing the doc, and people around until they pushed another bolice of the same drug! They still said that they had to tie me up cuz I fought them the whole time, and I don't remember much of it at all...

They said that they gave me enough for a larger man, the first time and I'm only about 160lbs!!! I had 2X the normal dosage and was still wrestling around!! So the fact that he's posting in the hospital doesn't mean ****. Memeber when Kane tore his chode???

It effects people differently I'm sure, that and he wakes back up and posts some more and then passes out... so WTF?

The real fakes are the ones that called BS intially and then recanted their words after he woke up. Then once Darius, Kane(sort of) and little Dave posted up that it was BS, they all jumped back on the bandwagon! that, to me, is fake as hell.

It's OK to have questions and ****, Hell, It's a crazy *** story! The fact is so many of you are so far removed from a world where something like this happens daily that you can't possibly understand how it becomes normalcy...
But for me, the respect was lost somewhere between jokes and when the past was brought up and all kinds of bullshit with it.

Bishop has never ever failed to come through for me or my friends... I was saddened to hear about this with the first post, and I am still saddend by the bullshit that follows. I like stuntlife and have met some cool people on here...

As for bishop...
I will vouch for that cuz Im the one subdueing yo *** when ya twacked out from those meds just my
Old 05-05-2008, 02:36 PM

214stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

I call on this guy after he "woke up" he posted if it was up to him he would have kept this private but in the very first post his girl said he told her he wanted her to let everyone know what happened. 32pages hahahahaha!
Old 05-05-2008, 02:46 PM

Dstunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke

As for bishop...
im the same way,morphine doesnt work at all on me and the rest of that **** makes me go crazy
Old 05-05-2008, 03:14 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 214stunna
I call on this guy after he "woke up" he posted if it was up to him he would have kept this private but in the very first post his girl said he told her he wanted her to let everyone know what happened. 32pages hahahahaha!
i think you need some reading skills.... she said i wanted her to tell my friends and family.... not ******* stuntlife.... friends and family means my dad and mom.... and my friend who is my business partner....that is what friends and family...meant.... so take your and shove it as far as i am concerned.... you guys really just like looking for ******* drama..... and if you keep reading she said she posted cause she sees my spending countless hours working on this site ...so i must have friends on here also.... so she choose to write you guys cause she wanted all the help and prayers she could get.... if this was your girl do you think i would be trying to figure out every little last word she meant... you guys are ridiculous....

Quick Reply: pray for bishop