pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 10:40 PM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Ill show you oh snap when my xbox tells me "unreadable disc" one more ******* time when im playin grand theft auto 4. THE GAME IS 4 DAYS ******* OLD !! STUPID MICROSOFT.
maybe microsoft magically erased all the grand theft auto 4 discs because people were getting stabbed and then starting threads about it
Old 05-04-2008, 10:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DURTY
wat did al do ??? + oj looks like bishop i bet AND they both played in the NFL
dude are you joking? you don't know who AL BUNDY is???

Guess they did'nt air Married With Children on TV up in FrenchLand. That show was a crucial part of growing up when we were all children LOL
Old 05-04-2008, 10:41 PM

EnderWiggin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo I will say this, whether this story is bullshit or not

I love teh morphines. When my lung collapsed they gave me that **** through my iv they kept asking how much pain I was in and I just kept ******* saying to give me the god damn morphine for the ******* iv that **** KILLS I ******* hate ivs that ******* needle feeling up in your vein UGH. The lung I could give half a ***** about.

I GOT PIX TO NO BSIN HERE WANNA SEE I'LL POST EM UP
Old 05-04-2008, 10:42 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Ill show you oh snap when my xbox tells me "unreadable disc" one more ******* time when im playin grand theft auto 4. THE GAME IS 4 DAYS ******* OLD !! STUPID MICROSOFT.
dude i got the ps3 version and it locked up on me like 4 times already when starting it up. wtf??
Old 05-04-2008, 10:43 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

I think your Xbox is getting old from playing too much. Mine did the same thing until it just stopped reading discs. I sent it over and Microsoft gave me a new one within a week by Purolator :YEAH
Old 05-04-2008, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
dude i got the ps3 version and it locked up on me like 4 times already when starting it up. wtf??
Yo I got the PS3 version on LOCK, i haven't had any issues yet and I played that **** for 6 hours straight today. I loved ****** that michelle chick, she looked like she needed dick.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by EnderWiggin
Yo I got the PS3 version on LOCK, i haven't had any issues yet and I played that **** for 6 hours straight today. I loved ****** that michelle chick, she looked like she needed dick.
mine was good for about the first 10 hours then it started locking up on the initial load screen. apparantly its happening to 60gb owners and xbox guys. they better shoot out an update to fix that ****. sux man. and i killed michelle a looooong time ago that dumb bitch got on my nerves. i just get ****** off the street *** em then kill them and get my $$ back haha. dolla dolla bill yall
Old 05-04-2008, 10:56 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yea i have already been through one xbox,, sent it out and they replaced it in about 2 weeks but **** im in the middle of that bank robbery mission and its like 20 minutes long. It KEEPS ******* UP. I swear to baby jesus if it happens again im going to write old bill ******* gates a letter. Or send him over to Bishops lot.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:59 PM

mine was good for about the first 10 hours then it started locking up on the initial load screen. apparantly its happening to 60gb owners and xbox guys. they better shoot out an update to fix that ****. sux man. and i killed michelle a looooong time ago that dumb bitch got on my nerves. i just get ****** off the street *** em then kill them and get my $$ back haha. dolla dolla bill yall
Shes kinda weird and maybe I can do EDATING LOLOL! You got the 60gig version? I do to. I'll keep yah updated if my **** starts getting whacked, my friend got a 60gig to with GTA4 as well so. Lets hope for the best.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:00 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brittany Morrow
I was in the ICU for 3 weeks after my wreck before they moved me to a regualr room, and I don't remember anything from the first three weeks besides crazy morphine dreams and my friends and family coming to visit me. I would never have been able to write as fluidly as Bishop did just a day after "surgury" and I AM A WRITER. Of the friends and family who did come to visit me, they ALL have stories of me passing out MID SENTENCE while talking to them because of the morphine and other pain medication. So: 4 hours of posting, all with coherant thoughts, and wireless internet in the ICU... I call shinanagins.

Whatever did happen to Bishop, if anything, I am sorry about that. I thought it was damn cool that Stasis did a RYAN S. shoe in order to help out my one-footed buddy. SPEAKING OF RYAN, look how long it took him to get back on the internet. Let's ask E-Dub who had a lecerated liver last summer, how much STUNTLIFING he did after his internal injury surgury. I've never owned or worn a pair of stasis, and I have never been scammed out of any mula by Bishop. But I do know a little about being in ICU....
well the doctor did say he is in "top notch condition"

he's probably already out of the hospital, checked himself out. and made it over to the car auction to buy that car before they sell it to someone else so he can flip it like he did that beamer and make 50k . he's only got money on his mind cuz he has to pay for the hospital bills now.

Youre all a bunch of haters!
Old 05-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SIC J
well the doctor did say he is in "top notch condition"

he's probably already out of the hospital, checked himself out. and made it over to the car auction to buy that car before they sell it to someone else so he can flip it like he did that beamer and make 50k . he's only got money on his mind cuz he has to pay for the hospital bills now.

Youre all a bunch of haters!
oh yeah thats right, he makes more money in 1 month than BIG DAVE makes all year.... definately the argument I'd be making if I was in the ICU and incurring around 5g's a day in hospital bills just to be kept alive.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:42 PM

Don't Ride Dirt is a decent person

I think the made him do it

I'm sure he just wants to now..
Take the and move on..

www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html
Old 05-05-2008, 12:12 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by Don't Ride Dirt
I think the made him do it

I'm sure he just wants to now..
Take the and move on..

www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html

that little thing you did right there was kinda fruity
Old 05-05-2008, 12:15 AM

Don't Ride Dirt is a decent person

Originally Posted by Guru
that little thing you did right there was kinda fruity
I know, i'm bored and it took up 3 minutes of my life..
Old 05-05-2008, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by EnderWiggin
Shes kinda weird and maybe I can do EDATING LOLOL! You got the 60gig version? I do to. I'll keep yah updated if my **** starts getting whacked, my friend got a 60gig to with GTA4 as well so. Lets hope for the best.
yo son add me on PS3 my screenname is ARMENIAN not too hard to remember
Old 05-05-2008, 12:24 AM

Amir-R is a decent person

if ur game is getting stuck at the initial load screen, turn off the wi-fi.

when did u kill michelle? was it a mission?
Old 05-05-2008, 12:42 AM

yo son add me on PS3 my screenname is ARMENIAN not too hard to remember
Aight I'll add you, mines Thillium. Easy peasy.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:46 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

if its BS, why add the stab wound part? people are gonna want to see the scar at some point.

A BS story would have had something unverifiable like a head injury
Old 05-05-2008, 02:50 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by martino
if its BS, why add the stab wound part? people are gonna want to see the scar at some point.

A BS story would have had something unverifiable like a head injury
he's ballin', laser surgery can clean that right up.
Old 05-05-2008, 03:33 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Ok so bishop, I got some things on my mind here.

1. The most important thing to you is stunting and the stunt riding community and helping it out. SO I personally have never seen any pics of you riding.......? Everyone else loves to show off their progress and receive constructive criticism from their peers.

2. You have a business and a reputation to uphold. THEREFORE due to this event your reputation has been put in jeopardy. So even though it may be against your wishes to maintain an honest and truthful reputation among your peers and customers the wise thing to do would be to show some proof of your story. I'm no business major but i'm not missing anything right?

3. You brag about how you make more money in a month than Big Dave makes in a year.....yet (re-read 1.) so why not help out the community more? Your shoe prices are just as high as any major shoe company. NOW I work for Pac-Sun and we recently stopped carrying shoes because the profit margin was too low for us. Now we know for a fact that the profit margin for the shoe company's is usually around 75%. SO being that you want to help us out so much wouldn't it seem likely you would give us better deals for shoes than the one's we buy now that have already proven themselves to us?

I believed the story at first despite me instincts. There has been something shady about you from the start and now I am pretty sure I know what I think of you. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!

Quick Reply: pray for bishop