Old 05-04-2008, 09:28 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by old man roger
some white stripes and it could be stunt force 1..lol
thats ******* funny hahahahahahaha
Originally Posted by Vern
Since you guys are being skeptical I don't think anyone brought this point up from the first post of this thread. Just stick to basics...

She said: "I have been advised not to contact anybody by the police because we recognize one of the robbers to be someone that he rides with but again I need all the prayers i can get for him. I will try to keep you guys informed"

Then why come on Stuntlife where all stunters can see this? His bad friend stunter would probably see this himself or get a call from a stunter who read this. Why do you think cops told her not to talk to anyone about this? So they can catch the ************. Did he or she want him to escape? After something like this happened I would be shitting in my pants locking doors and wouldn't trust anyone after getting backstabbed by friends. If Bishop wanted Fat Sac to know, then why didn't she PM him? I'm sorry Bishop it's not that I don't believe you we just need some real answers to our questions not just what you prefer to talk about.

I couldn't care less if you were a NFL player or not, that's your past. If it was your buddy from Philadelphia that robbed the bank that made it on the news, not many details but at least there is something there. As far as I know I read that your truck was on TV about a robbery or something. Usually whatever news is on TV will be online somewhere? Where is it? How come your not posting pics if you want to show the truth, it's pretty easy you have wireless internet. Im sure you have a cell phone to take a pic too?
GOOD POST!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
Yo Durty, i aint ready 29 pages of **** bs, so just tell me this, i was first to say bs, was i right????
yes sir u were!!! u can now tell all the **** to go **** themselves!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

and bishop stop PMing THE WEAK in a desperate attempt to get them back on ur side.....its over man just put down the gat and say it was a joke or something but stop with the pm's.......
Old 05-04-2008, 09:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DURTY
yes sir u were!!! u can now tell all the **** to go **** themselves!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

and bishop stop PMing THE WEAK in a desperate attempt to get them back on ur side.....its over man just put down the gat and say it was a joke or something but stop with the pm's.......
lets see the pms
Old 05-04-2008, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
lets see the pms
not to me but i clicked on his profile a couple times and every time i did it said (private messaging) with diferent times, everytime i looked
Old 05-04-2008, 09:52 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

**** it, i give two *****, just called it like i saw it, said it was bs starting on page 2, but i got censored!!!!!!!!!!!! *******!!! Only thing that made me sad was halfrican calling me a peice of **** and dissrespectful, your sitdowns are sick!!!!!!!!!!! So that hurt lol, all good though
Old 05-04-2008, 09:57 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

You guys are never going to believe this. Durty had enough of me callin his bike orange, he came over to my house and shot me 6 times !! I'm writtin this all from my drug induced comma. Please pray for my *** !!

P.S. I am not supposed to talk about this on the internet
Old 05-04-2008, 09:59 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Old 05-04-2008, 09:59 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

my prayers are with you heal up eh hahahahahahaha
Old 05-04-2008, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
**** it, i give two *****, just called it like i saw it, said it was bs starting on page 2, but i got censored!!!!!!!!!!!! *******!!! Only thing that made me sad was halfrican calling me a peice of **** and dissrespectful, your sitdowns are sick!!!!!!!!!!! So that hurt lol, all good though
+100000000000 but he still my boi this is BS about some fool we dont even know, halfrican will be here this summer to ride.....huge diference from this guy
Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
You guys are never going to believe this. Durty had enough of me callin his bike orange, he came over to my house and shot me 6 times !! I'm writtin this all from my drug induced comma. Please pray for my *** !!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Darius

OMG why didnt i think of that first!!!!

if the glove dont fit u must aquit!

that was genius!!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

i guess nobody saw the pic of al bundy that i put up 95 pages ago.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:07 PM

OMG why didnt i think of that first!!!!

if the glove dont fit u must aquit!

that was genius!!!!
I am confused and have nothing really to say right now.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
i guess nobody saw the pic of al bundy that i put up 95 pages ago.
wat did al do ??? + oj looks like bishop i bet AND they both played in the NFL
Old 05-04-2008, 10:15 PM

Well im going to get this **** settled once and for all. Just have to make one phone call to that guy on CSI, he will come down here and get to the bottom of it.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in the ICU for 3 weeks after my wreck before they moved me to a regualr room, and I don't remember anything from the first three weeks besides crazy morphine dreams and my friends and family coming to visit me. I would never have been able to write as fluidly as Bishop did just a day after "surgury" and I AM A WRITER. Of the friends and family who did come to visit me, they ALL have stories of me passing out MID SENTENCE while talking to them because of the morphine and other pain medication. So: 4 hours of posting, all with coherant thoughts, and wireless internet in the ICU... I call shinanagins.

Whatever did happen to Bishop, if anything, I am sorry about that. I thought it was damn cool that Stasis did a RYAN S. shoe in order to help out my one-footed buddy. SPEAKING OF RYAN, look how long it took him to get back on the internet. Let's ask E-Dub who had a lecerated liver last summer, how much STUNTLIFING he did after his internal injury surgury. I've never owned or worn a pair of stasis, and I have never been scammed out of any mula by Bishop. But I do know a little about being in ICU....
Old 05-04-2008, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Brittany Morrow
I was in the ICU for 3 weeks after my wreck before they moved me to a regualr room, and I don't remember anything from the first three weeks besides crazy morphine dreams and my friends and family coming to visit me. I would never have been able to write as fluidly as Bishop did just a day after "surgury" and I AM A WRITER. Of the friends and family who did come to visit me, they ALL have stories of me passing out MID SENTENCE while talking to them because of the morphine and other pain medication. So: 4 hours of posting, all with coherant thoughts, and wireless internet in the ICU... I call shinanagins.

Whatever did happen to Bishop, if anything, I am sorry about that. I thought it was damn cool that Stasis did a RYAN S. shoe in order to help out my one-footed buddy. SPEAKING OF RYAN, look how long it took him to get back on the internet. Let's ask E-Dub who had a lecerated liver last summer, how much STUNTLIFING he did after his internal injury surgury. I've never owned or worn a pair of stasis, and I have never been scammed out of any mula by Bishop. But I do know a little about being in ICU....
when it couldnt get any worse for bishop, a GIRL calls him out who happens to be a writter bwahahaha no offense about the "girl" thing but u know........
Old 05-04-2008, 10:36 PM

Ill show you oh snap when my xbox tells me "unreadable disc" one more ******* time when im playin grand theft auto 4. THE GAME IS 4 DAYS ******* OLD !! STUPID MICROSOFT.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

when it couldnt get any worse for bishop, a GIRL calls him out who happens to be a writter bwahahaha no offense about the "girl" thing but u know........
None taken. Just thought I would point out some obvious holes in his story regarding things I know a little about. Don't know much about packing at the spot or being a CEO (even though I own Queen B LLC, lol) or designing stunna shoes or whether incidents with the police that involve shootings and murders and robberies are censored from the news BUT I DO KNOW about the ICU AND I am GIRL sucka!
Old 05-04-2008, 10:39 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Bishop is more into movie writting nowadays but copies from old ones.

Ok, You will all see what happened on your TV at home or in a theater near you. This is suppose to be the trailer for his new stunt movie. Tv shows are gay.

I'm not suppose to tell anyone but it's copied from an old movie called Inferno.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139151/plotsummary

There is something else online because the new movie name was all over the news but I can't remember the name I'm on pain killers.

Old 05-04-2008, 10:39 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

his shoes look cheap anyways

Quick Reply: pray for bishop