pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 06:54 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by DURTY
u did forget the LAWYER thing tho.......

i would run for president BUT as u all know im NOT diplomatic/politicaly correct enough, and i cant spell for ****, we dont need another ilitareta president for 3 terms in a row
Laywers and Police are the same thing. Either way it means you don't say ****. ALSO ill mention now that he was in a drug induced Coma for what must have been what thirty minutes long ?
Old 05-04-2008, 06:54 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

fine DURTY for Secretary of State HAHA
Old 05-04-2008, 06:56 PM

lol secretary
Old 05-04-2008, 06:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

secretary of defense cause he wouldn't be skurred to push the button if he had to...lol

i could see it now "this is sparta" BOOM!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 06:58 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Old 05-04-2008, 07:00 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

I think everyone gave up.....No one is argueing in this thread anymore.....boy this went to ****
Old 05-04-2008, 07:00 PM

He would probably have to rock an orange skirt.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
I think everyone gave up.....No one is argueing in this thread anymore.....boy this went to ****
There is no argument to be had, we called it out. He doesnt respond, yet pm's people so odviously its fake.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:05 PM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

This is true.....ha ha that is the most redic story ever ha ha
Old 05-04-2008, 07:08 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

the first 20 pages were intresting .. then it turned to the usual.

the canadians ran him out
Old 05-04-2008, 07:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

hey man if durty runs for president then i'll have to run too. gotta have some competition right? I've stuck to my word and been saying the same thing about all this garbage for years.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
hey man if durty runs for president then i'll have to run too. gotta have some competition right? I've stuck to my word and been saying the same thing about all this garbage for years.
Yea but you have a red upper fairing on your blue bike
Old 05-04-2008, 07:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
some white stripes and it could be stunt force 1..lol
Old 05-04-2008, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
some white stripes and it could be stunt force 1..lol
Don't encourage him
Old 05-04-2008, 07:20 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
ya its my campaign whip sporting the U.S.A. colors (except white).
Orange isn't very patriotic at all.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:21 PM

well, I'm white so that finishes the color sequence haha.

Armenian in '08

YES WE CAN
Old 05-04-2008, 07:22 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Since you guys are being skeptical I don't think anyone brought this point up from the first post of this thread. Just stick to basics...

She said: "I have been advised not to contact anybody by the police because we recognize one of the robbers to be someone that he rides with but again I need all the prayers i can get for him. I will try to keep you guys informed"

Then why come on Stuntlife where all stunters can see this? His bad friend stunter would probably see this himself or get a call from a stunter who read this. Why do you think cops told her not to talk to anyone about this? So they can catch the ************. Did he or she want him to escape? After something like this happened I would be shitting in my pants locking doors and wouldn't trust anyone after getting backstabbed by friends. If Bishop wanted Fat Sac to know, then why didn't she PM him? I'm sorry Bishop it's not that I don't believe you we just need some real answers to our questions not just what you prefer to talk about.

I couldn't care less if you were a NFL player or not, that's your past. If it was your buddy from Philadelphia that robbed the bank that made it on the news, not many details but at least there is something there. As far as I know I read that your truck was on TV about a robbery or something. Usually whatever news is on TV will be online somewhere? Where is it? How come your not posting pics if you want to show the truth, it's pretty easy you have wireless internet. Im sure you have a cell phone to take a pic too?
Old 05-04-2008, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
ya its my campaign whip sporting the U.S.A. colors (except white).
Orange isn't very patriotic at all.
No but he matches perfectly.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:04 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vern
Since you guys are being skeptical I don't think anyone brought this point up from the first post of this thread. Just stick to basics...

She said: "I have been advised not to contact anybody by the police because we recognize one of the robbers to be someone that he rides with but again I need all the prayers i can get for him. I will try to keep you guys informed"

Then why come on Stuntlife where all stunters can see this? His bad friend stunter would probably see this himself or get a call from a stunter who read this. Why do you think cops told her not to talk to anyone about this? So they can catch the ************. Did he or she want him to escape? After something like this happened I would be shitting in my pants locking doors and wouldn't trust anyone after getting backstabbed by friends. If Bishop wanted Fat Sac to know, then why didn't she PM him? I'm sorry Bishop it's not that I don't believe you we just need some real answers to our questions not just what you prefer to talk about.

I couldn't care less if you were a NFL player or not, that's your past. If it was your buddy from Philadelphia that robbed the bank that made it on the news, not many details but at least there is something there. As far as I know I read that your truck was on TV about a robbery or something. Usually whatever news is on TV will be online somewhere? Where is it? How come your not posting pics if you want to show the truth, it's pretty easy you have wireless internet. Im sure you have a cell phone to take a pic too?
:YEAH
Old 05-04-2008, 09:19 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Yo Durty, i aint ready 29 pages of **** bs, so just tell me this, i was first to say bs, was i right????

Quick Reply: pray for bishop