pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 03:30 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: pray for bishop

Originally Posted by big dave
well you didnt almost die, just like your NFL career never actually happened.
**** my dad tried out for the cowboys, then that story turned into him playing tight end for them! haha.

so, Bishop Phillips (whatever your real name is), I propose to you:

show me a team pic of you with ANY NFL team as well as you in the hospital in ICU 15 hrs ago! haha, and i'll show you pics of me on the cover of mag(s) in 2001 scraping tail amongst other things...
the only difference...i have them—you don't.

you sucker punk. bring your threats, i'll ******* squash you bro.
ha ha... you dummy... just cause you are not a super star doesnt man you didnt play.... i make more money in one month then you do all year...bro.... not to brag... but i do... and football days are long gone..partner.... and pictures of me in the icu... for you mean nothing to me....just like you mean nothing to me.... i am glad you think you will squash me cause you will have to live by that one day....no threats from me.... cause i dont want the mods to delete these posts.... so you can be exposed for the ******* and ***** you are.... i can give a **** less about you like you do me..... and again why are you worried about the past ...partner cause you live in it.... you still talkking about scraping tails and **** bro.... how much money you make doing that .... do you hear me talking about what games i played in .... you know why.... retard cause it doesn't ******* matter its in the past.... think about what you are doing now and in the future.... you are only as good as your last good thing partner.... i have a list of good things i do for myself and other people ...and scamming aint one of them.... this is stuntlife... not bishop's life.... so there is no need to post a damn thing....unless it is relevent to the growth of stunting or helping others... i am not here to brag about anything i have done..... never have or will.....and you are right about something else **********...you are on the cover scraping tails .... i had that issue until i used it for **** paper in my dogs kennels....

you want to get techincal.... so me the last invention you made or how many company's you own....or what brand you have started.... none.... you are a ******* piece of **** worker at a piece of ****...magizine.... so squash that
Old 05-04-2008, 03:30 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Old 05-04-2008, 03:33 AM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

well you didnt almost die, just like your NFL career never actually happened.
**** my dad tried out for the cowboys, then that story turned into him playing tight end for them! haha.

so, Bishop Phillips (whatever your real name is), I propose to you:

show me a team pic of you with ANY NFL team as well as you in the hospital in ICU 15 hrs ago! haha, and i'll show you pics of me on the cover of mag(s) in 2001 scraping tail amongst other things...
the only difference...i have them—you don't.

you sucker punk. bring your threats, i'll ******* squash you bro.
Originally Posted by DURTY
SOO DO U HAVE AN ANSWER ???

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000

Last edited by Armenian; 05-04-2008 at 03:35 AM.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:36 AM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
ha ha... you dummy... just cause you are not a super star doesnt man you didnt play.... i make more money in one month then you do all year...bro.... not to brag... but i do... and football days are long gone..partner.... and pictures of me in the icu... for you mean nothing to me....just like you mean nothing to me.... i am glad you think you will squash me cause you will have to live by that one day....no threats from me.... cause i dont want the mods to delete these posts.... so you can be exposed for the ******* and ***** you are.... i can give a **** less about you like you do me..... and again why are you worried about the past ...partner cause you live in it.... you still talkking about scraping tails and **** bro.... how much money you make doing that .... do you hear me talking about what games i played in .... you know why.... retard cause it doesn't ******* matter its in the past.... think about what you are doing now and in the future.... you are only as good as your last good thing partner.... i have a list of good things i do for myself and other people ...and scamming aint one of them.... this is stuntlife... not bishop's life.... so there is no need to post a damn thing....unless it is relevent to the growth of stunting or helping others... i am not here to brag about anything i have done..... never have or will.....and you are right about something else **********...you are on the cover scraping tails .... i had that issue until i used it for **** paper in my dogs kennels....

you want to get techincal.... so me the last invention you made or how many company's you own....or what brand you have started.... none.... you are a ******* piece of **** worker at a piece of ****...magizine.... so squash that

ummm...i thought you just passed out b/c of the meds and some nonsense about a daughter (i'm sure it's a lie anyways).

so.....

you can't produce the things i requested can you....of course not.

because you're a BS scam artist POS.

bring it dude.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:37 AM

i told u already i didnt say anything wrong, just reiratating wat people were saying especially about the whole "why isnt it on google if it was on the news thing?" and im still getting PM's left and right.......i guess people are still curious and i say, i dont know..............

SOO DO U HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THESE INDIVIDUALS??? cuz they really are annoying me!!! thx
look partner i dont make the news.... or nor do i want.. too.... like i said if it was up to me you guys would have never known.... cause i keep my private life private ...like the last time.... **** pm's and whoever is sending them..... trust when i get info you guys get info....and if you said nothing wrong it would not be deleted durty.... but its all good.... we supposedly squashed this ****.... but i either see you didnt mean the **** or what may have you.... and thats cool also.... everybody think what the **** you want.... and why would anybody make this **** up..... i aint asking for donations cause something happened to me or somebody shot my ******* dog...get the **** outta here.with that ... this bullshit is caused me harm ....not good..... i am going the **** back to sleep .... some of the people on here are pieces of work.... goodnite durty....
Old 05-04-2008, 03:40 AM

ummm...i thought you just passed out b/c of the meds and some nonsense about a daughter (i'm sure it's a lie anyways).

so.....

bring it dude.
I've been saying this from the beginning but I think maybe a total of 3 of us on this entire site agree he's full of **** and the rest of the 567,000,000 users feel bad for the guy now so they have no choice but to befriend him POST PICS
Old 05-04-2008, 03:41 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

look partner i dont make the news.... or nor do i want.. too.... like i said if it was up to me you guys would have never known.... cause i keep my private life private ...like the last time.... **** pm's and whoever is sending them..... trust when i get info you guys get info....and if you said nothing wrong it would not be deleted durty.... but its all good.... we supposedly squashed this ****.... but i either see you didnt mean the **** or what may have you.... and thats cool also.... everybody think what the **** you want.... and why would anybody make this **** up..... i aint asking for donations cause something happened to me or somebody shot my ******* dog...get the **** outta here.with that ... this bullshit is caused me harm ....not good..... i am going the **** back to sleep .... some of the people on here are pieces of work.... goodnite durty....
why u flipping IT??? i did mean wat i told u im just letting u know that there are a lot of people with the same question BUT will NOT voice it!!!!!

soo DURTY being DURTY i voiced it for THEM!!! relax and push the lil red button for some more PHINE
Old 05-04-2008, 03:42 AM

you already "peaced out" once tonite, so when you wake up how about pics of you with that NFL team you supposedly played for...not for my sake, of course, but just your general credibility...
Old 05-04-2008, 03:42 AM

so.....

bring it dude.
I've been saying this from the beginning but I think maybe a total of 3 of us on this entire site agree he's full of **** and the rest of the 567,000,000 feel bad for the guy now so they have no choice but to befriend him
Old 05-04-2008, 03:45 AM

SBFMC - Bumper is a decent person

man...my 2 cents prolly doesnt count for **** around here, but how the **** are people seriously gonna start this big of a deal over all this. i mean..its already been said. if u dont believe fine.

bishop..heal up man...you've still got alot ahead of you, but you've got the support from alot of folks around here.

and without saying names...from a business standpoint, its pretty unprofessional to start posting e-thug bullsh!t on a public forum. call another professional out in private, not all over a freakin public thread.

**** like this doesnt help our cause, just turns everyone on each other...when it gets to a certain point its no longer friendly competition, its the beginning of an end.

stay up bishop
Old 05-04-2008, 03:45 AM

so.....

bring it dude.
do i look like your bitch or something... stupid ****... i dont have to do a damn...thing ... stop saying stupid **** out of your ******* mouth....and put the dick back in...and go the **** to sleep....and if you can ignore the dick in your ***..... why dont you go produce deez nuts in your mouth .... and shut the **** up....i never said i passed out either.... i guess they dont teach you editors how to read over there either..... let the people decide who is the scam artist i stay true to my word..... i make **** happen in my own way...and will continue you too.... i just dont write about **** that happens and take credit for making a change....or something... you need to get over yourself partner....
Old 05-04-2008, 03:47 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

this is great, I love stuntlife!!!

can I change my job title to CEO of Kaneone LLC !? that would make me look super official!

i like grapes.. and big *****... back to your regularly scheduled SL drama... BRAAAAP!

-kane
Old 05-04-2008, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by Armenian
I've been saying this from the beginning but I think maybe a total of 3 of us on this entire site agree he's full of **** and the rest of the 567,000,000 users feel bad for the guy now so they have no choice but to befriend him POST PICS
you are a nobody alvin .... go play in traffic.... that should tell you if 3 of you think i am full of it ...and the other thousands think i am ok.... then i am doing my damn job..... i see you rear your head when you think you got backup....and shut the **** up...when you are alone....
Old 05-04-2008, 03:49 AM

SBFMC - Bumper is a decent person

not too big on grapes...but big ***** rock:YEAH
Old 05-04-2008, 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by Kaneone

can I change my job title to CEO of Kaneone LLC !? that would make me look super official!

i like grapes.. and big *****... back to your regularly scheduled SL drama... BRAAAAP!

-kane
oh please dont you start.... you actually have to own or make some **** to be a ceo...partner...not just ride for the company or use the part .... i have no beef with you ...and you are one of my favorite people... so lets keep it that way
Old 05-04-2008, 03:52 AM

do i look like your bitch or something... stupid ****... i dont have to do a damn...thing ... stop saying stupid **** out of your ******* mouth....and put the dick back in...and go the **** to sleep....and if you can ignore the dick in your ***..... why dont you go produce deez nuts in your mouth .... and shut the **** up....i never said i passed out either.... i guess they dont teach you editors how to read over there either..... let the people decide who is the scam artist i stay true to my word..... i make **** happen in my own way...and will continue you too.... i just dont write about **** that happens and take credit for making a change....or something... you need to get over yourself partner....

wow! any more gay references possible?

YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE MAJOR QUESTIONS HERE...nor have you returned the money you STOLE from a lot of faithful stunters for the TV show.

call me gay again though and maybe i'll go away.

all i know is that if my kid was with me (or my girl) i'd be spending my time with them, not bickering on the internet....unless it was all BS!!!!!

if it is a PR stunt...cheers my dawg, brilliant!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 03:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Kaneone

i sense there is a hidden INNUENDO cuz bishop is a CEO of stassis
Old 05-04-2008, 03:57 AM

you already "peaced out" once tonite, so when you wake up how about pics of you with that NFL team you supposedly played for...not for my sake, of course, but just your general credibility...
yeah and i am back talking **** to you... cause you are stupid *** hell...get life i got one...partner...you not even worth my time... go play in traffic with alvin

Originally Posted by SBFMC - Bumper
man...my 2 cents prolly doesnt count for **** around here, but how the **** are people seriously gonna start this big of a deal over all this. i mean..its already been said. if u dont believe fine.

bishop..heal up man...you've still got alot ahead of you, but you've got the support from alot of folks around here.

and without saying names...from a business standpoint, its pretty unprofessional to start posting e-thug bullsh!t on a public forum. call another professional out in private, not all over a freakin public thread.

**** like this doesnt help our cause, just turns everyone on each other...when it gets to a certain point its no longer friendly competition, its the beginning of an end.

stay up bishop
hey your two cents matters to me... and i am not about all that e thug bs.... i am one of the nicest people you will ever meet and i lend a hand to all...not just those that i think can help me company or career.... i am a firey person....and that is what is gonna take me to the top.... i can really give a **** less about the people at this point.... i am taking offense to dave cause he said some **** that hurt my girl.... he moved it past business and into the personal relm.... i thank you for the support,,, that fire is why i am here tody and why i will continue to be here..... regardless.... every successful man needs a pack of haters so i will take mine in stride..... you fellas have a good nite this time for real....
Old 05-04-2008, 03:57 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

oh please dont you start.... you actually have to own or make some **** to be a ceo...partner...not just ride for the company or use the part .... i have no beef with you ...and you are one of my favorite people... so lets keep it that way
yo sucka! i wasnt starting **** with you PAL...
I do own my business and its doing pretty decent, i dont make shoes i make wheelies, pay my taxes and do my thing so you can drop the high n mighty hommie..

i have no beef either, just making 2 am drunken blurbs on a drama filled forum having fun...
the jokes is the necessity of the CEO title which to me sounds ridiculously funny.... i dont have a business degree or anything but in my eyes you have to earn a CEO title in some realllllly big companies before putting it behind your name...

from now on.. i shall call myseld DR. Kane Friesen... better still... DR Jonathan Kane.. ya.. thatll get the panties off quick!! holla!!

can you be a CEO and a DR at the same time!? CEO DR. Jonathan Kane Masters in wheelies!!!

ya.. my business card is gonna be siiiiick!

sorry about the stabbing, as a human, and an aquantaince, ive lost enough friends this month and I am sincerely glad your ok, but in regards to the TV show that never flew... ya.. i guess you could say talk is cheap and in this industry actions do a lot for a persons credibility...

now heal up and lets make WHEEEEELIES... ill hire you on an asst vice pres CEO JR marketing of Kaneone LLC... the chicks will dig it!
youll sound important!!

save me some loritabs!! and wheres my pink ferrari?

-kane
Old 05-04-2008, 04:01 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

i sense there is a hidden INNUENDO cuz bishop is a CEO of stassis
hidden!? this aint ranch dressin son, i couldnt get much more blunt!

hahaha

-kane

Quick Reply: pray for bishop