pray for bishop

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 05:39 PM

Warblade is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: pray for bishop

good to see your pullin thru....and your shoes is fly...i dont pay attention to SL and never knew about them imma have to hit u up on some big ppl sizes
Old 05-03-2008, 05:48 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DURTY

so u gonna post up a clip??
no doubt i will post up a clip for you bro... i am not real big on the camera stuff... i know you seen my ugly *** i phone pictures... so i will make sure i get a good camera man
Old 05-03-2008, 05:48 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

good to see you back
Old 05-03-2008, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Warblade
good to see your pullin thru....and your shoes is fly...i dont pay attention to SL and never knew about them imma have to hit u up on some big ppl sizes
no problem man anytime
Old 05-03-2008, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by excessa
good to see you back
thanks excessa... be easy
Old 05-03-2008, 06:20 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

bishop, good to see your doing better and will have a full recovery bro.....

dont worry about the bs here just focus on yourself and your family bro.
no need to get yourself all worked up while your recovering take it easy :YEAH

oh and good luck with the catheter
Old 05-03-2008, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by JOHN J
bishop, good to see your doing better and will have a full recovery bro.....

dont worry about the bs here just focus on yourself and your family bro.
no need to get yourself all worked up while your recovering take it easy :YEAH

oh and good luck with the catheter
thanks bro... i get fired up easily sometimes but i am chilling now... i am gonna be fine ...they told me... as long as i can **** on my own and take a number 2... i can leave... cause when you have kidney trauma your bathroom skills go away for awhile if you now what i am saying... they gave me a catheter while i was medicated but they have to take it out while i am awake...in about a 1hour or so ... i am not looking forward to that at all... but it could be worse... so i am gonna just take it... you guys might hear me screaming
Old 05-03-2008, 06:34 PM
IDLE WHORE

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
thanks bro... i get fired up easily sometimes but i am chilling now... i am gonna be fine ...they told me... as long as i can **** on my own and take a number 2... i can leave... cause when you have kidney trauma your bathroom skills go away for awhile if you now what i am saying... they gave me a catheter while i was medicated but they have to take it out while i am awake...in about a 1hour or so ... i am not looking forward to that at all... but it could be worse... so i am gonna just take it... you guys might hear me screaming
good to see you still have your sense of humour thru all this bro
Old 05-03-2008, 06:38 PM

good to see you still have your sense of humour thru all this bro
yeah no use in letting it beat me down.... my girl just told me that they think they have caught the guys that were involved with me in philadelphia... my friend that turned on me was from philly and the dea people were looking fro him there... i think they tried to rob a bank and killed a cop in the process.... i am not sure if it is him but i am searching the net for the story..this is all i could find but i cant see any picture of faces...to verify... i saw something on the news just a second ago saying that it was 2 guys and a girl... and i bet good money it is them
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...8QUOwD90EBSTG0

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 05-03-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:44 PM
IDLE WHORE

yeah no use in letting it beat me down.... my girl just told me that they think they have caught the guys that were involved with me in philadelphia... my friend that turned on me was from philly and the dea people were looking fro him there... i think they tried to rob a bank and killed a cop in the process.... i am not sure if it is him but i am searching the net for the story..this is all i could find but i cant see any picture of faces...to verify... i saw something on the news just a second ago saying that it was 2 guys and a girl... and i bet good money it is them
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...8QUOwD90EBSTG0
good **** to hear bro get some rest so you do more:
talk to on the flip bro
Old 05-03-2008, 06:50 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

good **** to hear bro get some rest so you do more:
talk to on the flip bro
+1... :YEAH
Old 05-03-2008, 06:53 PM

yeah i am getting tired ....and the pain meds are wearing off... soon as i hit this red button for pain meds to go into my iv i know its lights out.... and i kinda hate sleeping at the moment.... but i know i need the rest..... i just wanteed to take time to respond to all the people that prayed and stuff for me... i really thank all you guys and family thanks you all too.... i will talk to guys again once i wake up
Old 05-03-2008, 06:59 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Man I don't know you but I am a stunter so I followed the story. I hope they get them all so you can live in peace. You surely got all the support from your fellow stunters here on Stunlife. All those haters will get what they deserve just like your friend that fucked you up. You don't have to worry about that. You seem like a good guy and you are surely on the good side after hearing the real story. Good luck with your business that I didn't know existed. I might buy some of your products since I support fellow stunters especially business men that can make something more than just stunting out of this sport. Get GTA 4 to help you with your recovery, I got a broken foot and got it the other day. Theres a lot of hype for that game but I tried it and it's really good like they say. Use your phone in the game and dial 625 555 0100 for the cheat that gives you a bike right away so you don't have to waiste your time looking for one all over town. Have a good recovery bro. Seems like you did good advertisement for Icon too everyone wants a vest now lol
Old 05-03-2008, 07:09 PM

NsOaklandR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish I could take this thread and staple it to the Sherrif of Alameda County's ***! The *** won't issue anybody CCW's unless they are ex 5-0.

Glad to see you slapped a few of those Clowns with some .40's and made it out. Now it's time for a nicely setup AR-15 for the house, heal up and trust no one on these streets.

Last edited by NsOaklandR6; 05-03-2008 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 05-03-2008, 07:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah i still plan on making it to that event...even if i have no stunt bike i am coming...thanks man you are one of my better friends and customers...

everything always works out in the end

well it shouldnt cause they where shotting out of the car window... they just have to prove it...i am sure they got some csi **** they use to figure it all out ...plus i have never been arrested or in trouble except for a few wheelie tickets on the interstate
**** that tho - get a piece for the ride :YEAH
Old 05-03-2008, 07:13 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Wow Bishop. I didn't take the time to read everything here, but glad to hear you are still kicken. Mad respect dude, on a business, personal, and ridin level. Never talked to you man to man, but read, talked and seen enough to know who is and who isn't a stand up guy. Definetly respect from me. No bullshit.

Talk soon, hope everything goes well for ya.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah i am getting tired ....and the pain meds are wearing off... soon as i hit this red button for pain meds to go into my iv i know its lights out.... and i kinda hate sleeping at the moment.... but i know i need the rest..... i just wanteed to take time to respond to all the people that prayed and stuff for me... i really thank all you guys and family thanks you all too.... i will talk to guys again once i wake up
The red morphine button is the ****! I'd wait for that timer to hit 0:05 and start hitting the button until it did it's thing.
Originally Posted by NsOaklandR6
Wish I could take this thread and staple it to the Sherrif of Alameda County's ***! The *** won't issue anybody CCW's unless they are ex 5-0.

Glad to see you slapped a few of those Clowns with some .40's and made it out. Now it's time for a nicely setup AR-15 for the house, heal up and trust no one on these streets.
AR's are a no no in Cali, plus they suck for home defence unless you live on a huge farm.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:19 PM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

i am not at home just yet...still stuck in the hospital until they see no sign of infection....and i have to get this catheter pulled out of my dick which i am not looking forward too .

Its alot worse goin in. I swear, when i broke my back, i think they ran out of catheters, and used a large garden hose instead. At least thats what it felt like. They dont even warm up to ya or anything.

Glad to hear your doin better man. sent you a pm too. :YEAH
Old 05-03-2008, 07:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Bishop, after a few days of morphine you will start getting headaches.. ask them for a shot of demmoral with zofran or phenergan (phenergan is hard on the veins though) wait about 2 seconds for that taste in your mouth and then try talking ... :YEAH
Old 05-03-2008, 07:31 PM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

morphine is some ruggged stuff. Everytime id hit the fancy little go-button, it'd knock me on my ***, and into babbling comedian mode

Quick Reply: pray for bishop