im BACK.....NAGS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 05:22 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
im BACK.....NAGS!!!

For all of u that dont know ill quickly go over the events prior to me getting banned...

i love messing with people on here a lot thats why i come and ofcourse for all the other "stunt" reasons also lol.....so it was NAGS's turn for me to mess with.....i usually put threads in stunt discusion cuz supposedly im under the illusion that it gets more views BUT it actually does cuz someone on her made a thread about the cops in florida pretty recently and i sugested he put the thread in stunt discussion and sure enough it got way more views WAYYYYYYYY faster!! soo one day im lurking and i see nags post in OMR's thread "yo tell ur boy to stop posting **** in the wrong forum" so i respond, do u want some E-drama or are u gonna be the bigger E-man and ignore me like u usually do with LOL at the end (clearly joking with the gangster) he doesnt reply and i make a thread in stunt discussion called "hey NAGS" :plz move this thread cuz it doenst belong HERE hahahaha pretty funny and obviously a ******* joke but NOT for the gangster!!!! cathi moves that thread and no PM's or any warning like the gangster claims and the next day i post a thread about cop cars getting burned in downtown montreal titled FTP....NOT on purpose i put it in stunt discussion cuz its FTP right?!?!? well by this time its wayyy to late for the gangster soo he goes ahead and uses all he could (his godly finger tip!!) as apose to being fair and flat out a MAN and tell me to STOP he bans me like the SUPER MOD GANGSTER that he acts like!! TOTAL DOUCHE BAG!!!

i then send him a email asking for an explanation and ofcourse hes to gangster to explain so i start a thread on stuntusa and finally he chimes in and says "u were warned" which at the end of the thread admits i wasnt "and next time it will be permanent like a ******* PIG that would come bust us at the spot!!!!" and ofcourse all his bandwaggon bitch over there that dont even know wat happened were hatin on me for hatin on the super mod GOD!! real **** up in there (not everyone)

i then sent the MOD GOD a pm saying yo i didnt mean **** the way u take it and u need to try and see the humor and i would appreciate a warning next time cuz that was NOT cool!!! u guessed it NO ANSWER.....u guys prolly think im just exagerating about how GANGSTER NAGS HAS TO KEEP IT soo look for urselfs (open ur speakers) www.the-nags.com <<<< he cleary suffers from small man syndrome!!! thats the gayest **** ever and he has obviously listened to that song to many times and it has transfered over to his E-personality!!!

bottom line it was not a good reason to ban me....cathi had banned me like a year or 2 ago for a valid reason with a warning prior and i didnt say ****!!! NAGS did it like a ******* snitch that works with the police!!! i cant believe how gangster he has kept it, must be HARD being u NAGS keeping it gangster 24/7 the way u do!!!! were all stunters and eventually will bump in to each othere, ive met alot of cool people and most of which we have gotten into E-scraps with but it all good cuz its just the net BUT nags WOW to not man up and just pm me back or anything just shows wat a ***** u are and guaranty ur a douche in real life and I WILL BE SURE TO TELL U HOW WAT I THINK OF U IN PERSON just promise u wont 'bust a cap in my ***' there GANGSTER!!!

NOWWWWWWWWW id like to give a shout out to all of u who realised the unjustfull events that transpired and protested for this this list is longer then i thought i would be soo u know who u are hahahahaha

im glad to be back!!!!!!! :YEAH BUT with the HATE this kid has for me im sure it will be "permenant" as the gangster put it soo HARD in stuntusa that i will be gone for good before long!!! soo before that happens i will gather all the emails from "u all stars" soo we can get together and tear it up cuz at the end of the day thats why stuntlife is soo great cuz of ALLLLLLL of u guys!!!! and meeting up and doing wat we love!!!! :YEAH

open up ur speakers and enjoy my lil clip that i edited in 5 minutes with movie maker from the end of our session on saturday watch till the end i learnt a new trick :YEAH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHExouH2OUM&fmt=18
Old 04-29-2008, 05:22 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: im BACK.....NAGS!!!

Welcome back.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:25 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

well **** im not reading all that crap...lol welcome back buddy
Old 04-29-2008, 05:27 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DURTY
For all of u that dont know ill quickly go over the events prior to me getting banned...

i love messing with people on here a lot thats why i come and ofcourse for all the other "stunt" reasons also lol.....so it was NAGS's turn for me to mess with.....i usually put threads in stunt discusion cuz supposedly im under the illusion that it gets more views BUT it actually does cuz someone on her made a thread about the cops in florida pretty recently and i sugested he put the thread in stunt discussion and sure enough it got way more views WAYYYYYYYY faster!! soo one day im lurking and i see nags post in OMR's thread "yo tell ur boy to stop posting **** in the wrong forum" so i respond, do u want some E-drama or are u gonna be the bigger E-man and ignore me like u usually do with LOL at the end (clearly joking with the gangster) he doesnt reply and i make a thread in stunt discussion called "hey NAGS" :plz move this thread cuz it doenst belong HERE hahahaha pretty funny and obviously a ******* joke but NOT for the gangster!!!! cathi moves that thread and no PM's or any warning like the gangster claims and the next day i post a thread about cop cars getting burned in downtown montreal titled FTP....NOT on purpose i put it in stunt discussion cuz its FTP right?!?!? well by this time its wayyy to late for the gangster soo he goes ahead and uses all he could (his godly finger tip!!) as apose to being fair and flat out a MAN and tell me to STOP he bans me like the SUPER MOD GANGSTER that he acts like!! TOTAL DOUCHE BAG!!!

i then send him a email asking for an explanation and ofcourse hes to gangster to explain so i start a thread on stuntusa and finally he chimes in and says "u were warned" which at the end of the thread admits i wasnt "and next time it will be permanent like a ******* PIG that would come bust us at the spot!!!!" and ofcourse all his bandwaggon bitch over there that dont even know wat happened were hatin on me for hatin on the super mod GOD!! real **** up in there (not everyone)

i then sent the MOD GOD a pm saying yo i didnt mean **** the way u take it and u need to try and see the humor and i would appreciate a warning next time cuz that was NOT cool!!! u guessed it NO ANSWER.....u guys prolly think im just exagerating about how GANGSTER NAGS HAS TO KEEP IT soo look for urselfs (open ur speakers) www.the-nags.com <<<< he cleary suffers from small man syndrome!!! thats the gayest **** ever and he has obviously listened to that song to many times and it has transfered over to his E-personality!!!

bottom line it was not a good reason to ban me....cathi had banned me like a year or 2 ago for a valid reason with a warning prior and i didnt say ****!!! NAGS did it like a ******* snitch that works with the police!!! i cant believe how gangster he has kept it, must be HARD being u NAGS keeping it gangster 24/7 the way u do!!!! were all stunters and eventually will bump in to each othere, ive met alot of cool people and most of which we have gotten into E-scraps with but it all good cuz its just the net BUT nags WOW to not man up and just pm me back or anything just shows wat a ***** u are and guaranty ur a douche in real life and I WILL BE SURE TO TELL U HOW WAT I THINK OF U IN PERSON just promise u wont 'bust a cap in my ***' there GANGSTER!!!

NOWWWWWWWWW id like to give a shout out to all of u who realised the unjustfull events that transpired and protested for this this list is longer then i thought i would be soo u know who u are hahahahaha

im glad to be back!!!!!!! :YEAH BUT with the HATE this kid has for me im sure it will be "permenant" as the gangster put it soo HARD in stuntusa that i will be gone for good before long!!! soo before that happens i will gather all the emails from "u all stars" soo we can get together and tear it up cuz at the end of the day thats why stuntlife is soo great cuz of ALLLLLLL of u guys!!!! and meeting up and doing wat we love!!!! :YEAH

open up ur speakers and enjoy my lil clip that i edited in 5 minutes with movie maker from the end of our session on saturday watch till the end i learnt a new trick :YEAH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHExouH2OUM&fmt=18
Old 04-29-2008, 05:28 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i'm suprised after that post that ou didtn get banned again

damn durty that 1st post was like a testimony in court
Old 04-29-2008, 05:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh **** the clip was funny as hell...lol
Old 04-29-2008, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
hey i had alot to say its been a week!!! inolen get ur head in the game buddy thats soo 1998 this is the new hawtness right here...........

Old 04-29-2008, 05:41 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

welcome back buddy
Old 04-29-2008, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by DICK-HEAD
welcome back buddy
thx. it feels good to be back, it wont be for long tho but ill make the BEST while it lasts.

nice signature and location an stuff :YEAH
Old 04-29-2008, 05:43 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Welcome back DURTY
Old 04-29-2008, 05:45 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Ha ha.....nice clip. You must have a new motor in the garage......just waitin.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:48 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, it was actually nice around here without you.

Can't believe you are seriously bitching about a message board.

Ah well, it'll happen soon enough.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Ha ha.....nice clip. You must have a new motor in the garage......just waitin.
no actually i dont but i did the KLEEN air mod and for 3 weeks all i did was watch #2 doing rev limiters on his bike and he hanst stopped for over a year so i figure im good NO?????
Old 04-29-2008, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by cjstunts
Damn, it was actually nice around here without you.

Can't believe you are seriously bitching about a message board.

Ah well, it'll happen soon enough.
"just a message board" maybe for ur racer *** but i actually stunt and talk to my friends on here about **** and order the new **** that comes out if i need it for my bike.....even tho i dont stunt for a livin like KANE and wouldnt have the time to do it anyway, stuntin is still a huge part of my life and i love stuntlife and most its members and i got banned for something GAYER then u, so ya i was pretty pissed HOMO!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Stunt.ca

Fiks is an unknown quantity at this point

no actually i dont but i did the KLEEN air mod and for 3 weeks all i did was watch #2 doing rev limiters on his bike and he hanst stopped for over a year so i figure im good NO?????
#2 rides a HONDA... better start looking for a motor
Old 04-29-2008, 06:01 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

LOL LOL ROFL ROFL .... ur killing me over here Durty .... thats some funny ****...
Old 04-29-2008, 06:06 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Well, I've read on here a bunch that 636's don't mix well w/ squids and high rpm whoolies.......they tend to pop. I, personally, have witnessed one that seemed to be in good mechanical condition... pop... from one high rpm squid wheelie. It just seems that a coaster is much higher than a squid pow pow, and the rpm's are a little higher.....being that you're on the limiter. Doesn't #2 have an F4i? Anyways, if I were ridin a 636, I think I'ld be goin for the silent coasters. Honestly, IMO, I think silent coasters are more classy.....I like hearing the motor rev out.......then going silent. It's just as technical......just much less of a chance of screwing something up in that motor. Good to see you back, bro.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Fiks
#2 rides a HONDA... better start looking for a motor
Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Well, I've read on here a bunch that 636's don't mix well w/ squids and high rpm whoolies.......they tend to pop. I, personally, have witnessed one that seemed to be in good mechanical condition... pop... from one high rpm squid wheelie. It just seems that a coaster is much higher than a squid pow pow, and the rpm's are a little higher.....being that you're on the limiter. Doesn't #2 have an F4i? Anyways, if I were ridin a 636, I think I'ld be goin for the silent coasters. Honestly, IMO, I think silent coasters are more classy.....I like hearing the motor rev out.......then going silent. It's just as technical......just much less of a chance of screwing something up in that motor. Good to see you back, bro.
ya i hear ya but its soo much funny making it scream like that!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 06:13 PM

Maybe you should just save the rev-limiter coasters for when you ride Fiks bike! LOL
Old 04-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Welcome back Mr. Phenominal...

and Just for you...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ks-i-hate.html