Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 06:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-24-2008, 06:01 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by old man roger
a little too retro for me but the riff at about 2:45 was alright

wow I thought you would like it more, do you know who dime bag was? You ever listen to pantera or damage plan?
Old 01-24-2008, 06:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
wow I thought you would like it more, do you know who dime bag was? You ever listen to pantera or damage plan?
yea but that doesn't automaticly mean im gonna like the song ..time to eat be back later
Old 01-24-2008, 06:06 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

if your serious about buying it im sure he won't mind you pm'ing him
Old 01-24-2008, 06:07 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

yea but that doesn't automaticly mean im gonna like the song ..time to eat be back later
I know that I just thought it would be more your style for some reason
Old 01-24-2008, 06:11 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by letsride
Up to $250. But you dont get to keep it obv, they take it if from you if you get caught
WOW!!! man, thats a deal. lucky bastids. they're pretty laxed with the marijuana laws over there anyway, aren't they? i think they tried pushing for it's legalization in NH. i wouldn't be surprised if the population climbed if they made it legal.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:22 PM
also known as OMR

farming would be profitable......lol
Old 01-24-2008, 06:37 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

farming would be profitable......lol
a friend of a friend has a legal farm cuz they sell the stuff legally (medicinal) in california
Old 01-24-2008, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
WOW!!! man, thats a deal. lucky bastids. they're pretty laxed with the marijuana laws over there anyway, aren't they? i think they tried pushing for it's legalization in NH. i wouldn't be surprised if the population climbed if they made it legal.

Right now its a misdemeaner sp for any amount. They tried passing this law a few years back and it didnt make it. So we'll see
Old 01-24-2008, 06:47 PM

or any small amount I should say, Im sure its a felony if you have hundreds of lbs or intend to distribute
Old 01-24-2008, 06:47 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

hey all.. back again.. got my boy a day early this weekend!! :YEAH

I grew my first 2 plants this year started em kinda late in the greenhouse so i had to make alittle grow op in the back of my shed with the grow lights.. it actually worked.. i learned first hand why they call it weed!! it grows like em
Old 01-24-2008, 06:49 PM

the cops are horny for the hard drugs here so they usually leave u alone if u ahve less that 1/2 ounce
Old 01-24-2008, 06:51 PM

the cops are horny for the hard drugs here so they usually leave u alone if u ahve less that 1/2 ounce of weed and its personal stuff (not baggied)

oops
sorry
Old 01-24-2008, 06:51 PM
also known as OMR

loading up to go riding be back later
Old 01-24-2008, 06:55 PM

LOZ- is a decent person

aight... see u there. but first i gotta go to deerfield to pickup the clipons for the F3... friend of mine is selling them to me for $15.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:59 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

i got my w2 today..i'm wicked excited to file!!!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 07:20 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chet3310
She is hot though, no?
In pictures she looks hot i dont know i never met her in person
Old 01-24-2008, 07:25 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nags
. ...
what that she roll 10 feet endos ok lied it was more like 5 lol i think she still rolling that far lol
Old 01-24-2008, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by KC Becky
i got my w2 today..i'm wicked excited to file!!!!!
I haven't checked my mail but if they are should be anytime soon i get my rr
Old 01-24-2008, 07:27 PM

Post Damnit

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages