Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 07:38 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

do ya? do ya? do ya?
Old 01-15-2008, 07:39 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

yooo back
Old 01-15-2008, 07:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo
Old 01-15-2008, 07:41 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Was that his first day doing SS?
yeah

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Speaking of pipes, do you guys think this would be extremely loud? I thought so but then the kid on here said it wasnt really that loud.
sweet
Old 01-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:45 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
yooo back
yup jusr got back from the doc he gave me some good stuff for my cough .

Imma go to bed peace out
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

i've heard a pipe like that and it wasn't as loud as I thought it'd be but it was still loud

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

duffer whats the post count i still havent figure out how to do it

i want another bike that is just like that but w/out such a big section cut out the tail section.... ive always wanted a pipe like that
Old 01-15-2008, 07:46 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by DBoy

Imma go to bed peace out

Old 01-15-2008, 07:46 PM
Registered Spammer

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,450
User Name Posts
Old Duffer 293
DBoy 233
WHEELIE 232
bornreadybc 155
MikeM 123
steven-o 105
OnEWhEeLNEAL 98
Trachito 50
old man roger 40
letsride 32
Bray 30
gixer7fitty 20
KC Becky 11
gsxrchick1000 8
Crazy D 5
r6-hooligan 4
PLAYA-P 3
Righteous 1 3
LOZ- 3
sneed1rr 2
Show Thread & Close Window

Old 01-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

nah i dont have a big bike yet.. i also dont even have 20 dollars to my name if that has anything to do with me gettin a big bike lol
Old 01-15-2008, 07:48 PM

Imma go to bed peace out
you suck.....then again with that cough, maybe you really do "suck"

dboy cya 2mor
Old 01-15-2008, 07:50 PM

I'll try to stay up alittle bit more im dizzy right now

Originally Posted by Bray
nah i dont have a big bike yet.. i also dont even have 20 dollars to my name if that has anything to do with me gettin a big bike lol
what are you gonna do after MMI
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

that pipe looks like that bitch would be SCREAMING!!
Old 01-15-2008, 07:51 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
what are you gonna do after MMI
hopefully work somewhere, doing bitch work im sure for awhile... might do more schooling? no clue yet
Old 01-15-2008, 07:51 PM

I'll try to stay up alittle bit more im dizzy right now
nah go to bed...i need a higher count that you
& ill be home early 2mor to ensure that
Old 01-15-2008, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
that pipe looks like that bitch would be SCREAMING!!
For some reason i want an f4i so bad.. with a pipe like that
Old 01-15-2008, 07:53 PM

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages