Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 10:14 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by Vetter
bikebandit.com
thanks. that's one of the ones he gave me

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:16 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by MikeM

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:19 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

Originally Posted by Vetter

Tonight
Snow likely in the evening...then snow after midnight. Areas of blowing snow after midnight. Snow may be heavy at times after midnight. Snow accumulation of 7 to 9 inches. Lows in the lower 20s. East winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
Friday
Snow and sleet in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Areas of blowing snow through the day. Snow may be heavy at times. Snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Total snow accumulation 10 to 14 inches. Highs around 30. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon.
8 degrees here today! bikes out!!! (shitty ones lol) we are getting what u got now this weekend but it warms up by the time it gets up here usually this time of year
Old 01-31-2008, 10:19 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Yoooooo
Old 01-31-2008, 10:20 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Trachito
i call the guy gix, just like i call u duf
here's a link i had for hondas. look for ur bike on there. i dont know how accurate prices are though. http://www.bikebandit.com/honda-moto...2006/oem-parts
just curious to see if it's worth buying stuff from over there

Old 01-31-2008, 10:21 PM
Registered Spammer

shop wants $75 for throttle cables here

Old 01-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Registered Spammer

time for some truckin

Old 01-31-2008, 10:24 PM
Registered Spammer

i'm in chicago :YEAH

Old 01-31-2008, 10:26 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

im in washington dc
Old 01-31-2008, 10:30 PM
Registered Spammer

slowly paying off my loan and making some money :YEAH

Old 01-31-2008, 10:32 PM
Registered Spammer

I'm going to go to STL once my fatigue is down for free fuel, repairs and a groceries contract

Old 01-31-2008, 10:42 PM

oh really
Old 01-31-2008, 10:47 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by steven-o
oh really
yep yep. i believe so. I'm just going to go between blue cities lol

Old 01-31-2008, 10:50 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

gix is fine with me duffy

gone to bed nite all ..sorry was busy tonight!
Old 01-31-2008, 10:56 PM

peace yo
Old 01-31-2008, 10:56 PM

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 01-31-2008, 11:02 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
gix is fine with me duffy

gone to bed nite all ..sorry was busy tonight!
aight. laterz

Old 01-31-2008, 11:05 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

keep at it, dude.
Thanx .. i gtg to bed now or else there wont be school fo me 2mor

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
go to bed little buddy.. i wish mom made me breakfast in the morning! good luck with exams!
my mom doesnt make me breakfast during the week..... i leave b4 she is up anyways... i dont have exams for months THankz NEwayz

erbody.....!!WARNING!!! tommorrow ima go hard for 200-300 post so dont be surprised.. try not to post so much tonight and 2mor day so that is becomes immpossible for me to catch the 3 Fvck$ ahead of me THANX AGAIN and in advance
Old 01-31-2008, 11:06 PM

so duffster..... whats up?
Old 01-31-2008, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
Thanx .. i gtg to bed now or else there wont be school fo me 2mor

my mom doesnt make me breakfast during the week..... i leave b4 she is up anyways... i dont have exams for months THankz NEwayz

erbody.....!!WARNING!!! tommorrow ima go hard for 200-300 post so dont be surprised.. try not to post so much tonight and 2mor day so that is becomes immpossible for me to catch the 3 Fvck$ ahead of me THANX AGAIN and in advance
you'll never catch up to me

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages