Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 09:41 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by Trachito
who, OMR? man, that dude dont have **** for a website. he needs to make a myspace or something.

powers stuntworx? u might wanna check the links and see how they rip quite a few people off.
dude u dont have to tell me..im gonna get an omr cage when i go down hopefully... couple of omr cages on the island here already.. have to educate further. the stuntworx back pegs on the cages are fixed and look like impalers
Old 01-31-2008, 09:46 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

yoooo

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:48 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
dude u dont have to tell me..im gonna get an omr cage when i go down hopefully... couple of omr cages on the island here already.. have to educate further. the stuntworx back pegs on the cages are fixed and look like impalers
yeah, definitely give those guys a heads up so they dont get ripped off or a peg in their heads. as far as a pic, save them from the OMR ad to ur comp, and post them up. get OMR's contact info too. or just show them how to get to SL and pm him on here.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:50 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

i hate mike, stevo, and roger...... why? check the thread post count
Old 01-31-2008, 09:52 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

just quote what omer says and then copy and paste

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:52 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

alrite i just came on here caz i was falling alseep while doin homework and i new this would wake me up...back i go....and if i start fallin alseep ill throw in SIU5
Old 01-31-2008, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
just quote what omer says and then copy and paste
what
Old 01-31-2008, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
yeah, definitely give those guys a heads up so they dont get ripped off or a peg in their heads. as far as a pic, save them from the OMR ad to ur comp, and post them up. get OMR's contact info too. or just show them how to get to SL and pm him on here.
ya i posted the ad pic and told em about omr on stuntlife. stuntworx has pretty pics and site.. ppl dont do homework just see stuff online and buy.. im glad im snowbound for that reason!
Old 01-31-2008, 09:58 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
what
i was talking to the canadian

Old 01-31-2008, 10:00 PM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by MikeM

Old 01-31-2008, 10:00 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Tonight
Snow likely in the evening...then snow after midnight. Areas of blowing snow after midnight. Snow may be heavy at times after midnight. Snow accumulation of 7 to 9 inches. Lows in the lower 20s. East winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
Friday
Snow and sleet in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Areas of blowing snow through the day. Snow may be heavy at times. Snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Total snow accumulation 10 to 14 inches. Highs around 30. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:01 PM

alrite i just came on here caz i was falling alseep while doin homework and i new this would wake me up...back i go....and if i start fallin alseep ill throw in SIU5
go to bed little buddy.. i wish mom made me breakfast in the morning! good luck with exams!
Old 01-31-2008, 10:04 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
go to bed little buddy.. i wish mom made me breakfast in the morning! good luck with exams!
what do i call you. it's too hard to type your full screen name lol

Old 01-31-2008, 10:05 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

keep at it, dude.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Registered Spammer

stay at school and study hard. I wish I could go back and put some effort in lol

Old 01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
Registered Spammer

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 9,415
User Name Posts
Old Duffer 1,747
DBoy 1,116
old man roger 955
steven-o 835
MikeM 807
bornreadybc 791
OnEWhEeLNEAL 701
WHEELIE 683
letsride 365
Trachito 353
gixer7fitty 261
KC Becky 173
r6-hooligan 143
Bray 114
sneed1rr 71
IRISH MIKE 61
Vetter 54
Crazy D 36
PLAYA-P 34
nags 26
chet3310 20
50Outlaw 12
imafrogg420 10
StrictlyStunt 10
gsxrchick1000 8
Righteous 1 7
LOZ- 6
lamby 6
Josh Faught 3
cjoec01 2
Steve- 2
cashmoneyflo 2
MattMingay 1
Show Thread & Close Window

Old 01-31-2008, 10:08 PM
Registered Spammer

anyone know a site that has parts diagrams and gives prices? Nags posted up a couple for me but I lost my favourites and can't find them again

Old 01-31-2008, 10:09 PM

what do i call you. it's too hard to type your full screen name lol
i call the guy gix, just like i call u duf
Old 01-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

anyone know a site that has parts diagrams and gives prices? Nags posted up a couple for me but I lost my favourites and can't find them again
bikebandit.com
Old 01-31-2008, 10:13 PM

here's a link i had for hondas. look for ur bike on there. i dont know how accurate prices are though. http://www.bikebandit.com/honda-moto...2006/oem-parts

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages