Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 02:05 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I banged a deaf chick in college. :YEAH
I was going to nail a parapaligic (sp) but I was afraid I would start laughing and she was a really nice girl.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
Im about ready to try some prescripton stuff because quiting cold turkey wont work for me. I hate ciggerettes
I couldnt Even Imagine Quitin Cold Turkey...

<<< Smokes

After

1.. Eating
2.. Bangin a Chick
3.. Working Out...

During

1.. Driving
2.. Drinkin
3.. Bordum
4.. Work
Old 01-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
Subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by MikeM
Old 01-31-2008, 02:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok thats gay looking
Old 01-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

After working out????

Damn
Old 01-31-2008, 02:12 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
I was going to nail a parapaligic (sp) but I was afraid I would start laughing and she was a really nice girl.
I would Hate to See a Mean Parapaligic..
Old 01-31-2008, 02:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah who knows what would have happened if I knew she was deaf. There was no talkin involved:YEAH Was at a club in the middle of 2 biyatches. Left w one of them and we fucked at my crib. I dont remember how everything went down but I wound up with the other chick at a house party or some **** and we just started messin around and went to a room and fucked. While we were ****** I heard strange noises and was like WTF? After when we started talkin is when I realized she was deaf. I dropped her off at her crib and her roommate was there that I just finished ******. Good night.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by old man roger
ok thats gay looking
I didnt Do it...
Old 01-31-2008, 02:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
Im about ready to try some prescripton stuff because quiting cold turkey wont work for me. I hate ciggerettes
I use the patch for the first few days and will chew an occassional piece of nicorette. **** works for me.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:14 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I didnt Do it...
I did. I thought it looked good.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:15 PM
Throttle choppin'

Yeah who knows what would have happened if I knew she was deaf. There was no talkin involved:YEAH Was at a club in the middle of 2 biyatches. Left w one of them and we fucked at my crib. I dont remember how everything went down but I wound up with the other chick at a house party or some **** and we just started messin around and went to a room and fucked. While we were ****** I heard strange noises and was like WTF? After when we started talkin is when I realized she was deaf. I dropped her off at her crib and her roommate was there that I just finished ******. Good night.
Neal....I would have to say that is one of the coolest stories I have heard in quite a while.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:15 PM
NealFoReal

I couldnt Even Imagine Quitin Cold Turkey...

<<< Smokes

After

1.. Eating
2.. Bangin a Chick
3.. Working Out...

During

1.. Driving
2.. Drinkin
3.. Bordum
4.. Work
+1 on everything especially workin out. As soon as I leave the gym and sit down in the whip I light up
Old 01-31-2008, 02:16 PM
Administrators

After working out????

Damn
and I have Mcyd's...
Old 01-31-2008, 02:16 PM
NealFoReal

Neal....I would have to say that is one of the coolest stories I have heard in quite a while.
Haha. I'm cool w the deaf people and all people matter of fact but she made some strange noises. It was like when you hear someone deaf talkin but instead she was moaning.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Administrators

+1 on everything especially workin out. As soon as I leave the gym and sit down in the whip I light up
Thats 1'n Of the Best smokes...
Old 01-31-2008, 02:20 PM
Administrators

Haha. I'm cool w the deaf people and all people matter of fact but she made some strange noises. It was like when you hear someone deaf talkin but instead she was moaning.

+1... Wish I Knew How to Sign..

I toootttaaallllyyy woulda Started Laughing...
Old 01-31-2008, 02:21 PM
Throttle choppin'

Creepy
Old 01-31-2008, 02:22 PM
Throttle choppin'

and I have Mcyd's...
Awe c'mon thats just wrong
Old 01-31-2008, 02:35 PM
NealFoReal

Is SL moving extremely slow and timing out for anyone else?
Old 01-31-2008, 02:37 PM
NealFoReal

+1... Wish I Knew How to Sign..

I toootttaaallllyyy woulda Started Laughing...
She could talk but it was the muffled talk like the wuah wuah wuah wuah type talk.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages