Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 01:22 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
:YEAH
......(Well Not without Me laughing at her while she's yelling )
which makes it that much better
Old 01-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by MikeM

Last edited by WHEELIE; 01-31-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:26 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
which makes it that much better

hahahha What Honey.... , What?? Huh?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:30 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

You guys are mean
Old 01-31-2008, 01:31 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

4 pm flight today

******! Well bring back some OC's i hear they are dirt cheap down there
Old 01-31-2008, 01:34 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Mike are you a winrar user?? Im trying to get a cd I downloaded that in winrar to my Windows media player play list. Any tips or??
Old 01-31-2008, 01:39 PM

Anyone know if neal has an aim screenname?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:40 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by letsride
I dunno???
Old 01-31-2008, 01:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo whats good homie? You need something?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:41 PM
Administrators

Mike are you a winrar user?? Im trying to get a cd I downloaded that in winrar to my Windows media player play list. Any tips or??
<<< Hasnt Used Winrar...
Old 01-31-2008, 01:41 PM
Administrators

A little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks, but nothing happened.

Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.00.

When The postal authorities received the letter to God , USA , they decided to send it to the President.

The president was so amused

that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill..

The president thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank-you note to God, which read:

Dear God: Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you sent it through

Washington, DC., and those ******** deducted $95.00 in taxes.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo whats good homie? You need something?

ok so I downloaded the young gunz cd of real rap talk. Its in winrar right now and im trying to put it in my playlist on windows media
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

What do you do wheelie

DA

DA

DA

DA

DA

DAAAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
A little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks, but nothing happened.

Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.00.

When The postal authorities received the letter to God , USA , they decided to send it to the President.

The president was so amused

that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill..

The president thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank-you note to God, which read:

Dear God: Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you sent it through

Washington, DC., and those ******** deducted $95.00 in taxes.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:45 PM
NealFoReal

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...t-curious.html

think how fun it would be to bang a deaf chick. you could talk **** to her the whole time. big r's already tryin to make some moves
I banged a deaf chick in college. :YEAH
Old 01-31-2008, 01:47 PM

Mike almost killed a bunch of deaf kids in college lol
Old 01-31-2008, 01:47 PM
NealFoReal

ok so I downloaded the young gunz cd of real rap talk. Its in winrar right now and im trying to put it in my playlist on windows media
The way I do it is I save the attachment to my desktop and then open it in winrar probably like you have now. From there select all the songs using the shift of control button with the mouse and hit the extract to button on top. Extract the files to whatever folder you want them saved in and then you'll have em saved on your pc so you can then add it to WMP or whatever other program. Does that make sense?
Old 01-31-2008, 01:49 PM
NealFoReal

Mike almost killed a bunch of deaf kids in college lol
I was about to ask how but I remember the story from the other day
Old 01-31-2008, 01:51 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i use to hang with a def kid when i was in grade school and we would yell "your mother smells like a moose "behind his back......lol

he always knew we were yelling some thing but he didn't know what,i guess he could feel us yelling because alot of the time he would turn around and look at us....lol
Old 01-31-2008, 01:51 PM

I did that but cant find the folder after

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages