Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 02:20 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by Vetter
also.. i asked the cop 3 times how to press charges and he told me i would goto jail...

all i was i doing was trying to get details on how to press charges and i was threatend with arrest. at which point the cop told me i was being held. i asked him if i was under arrest... the magic words... he said no.. i left and asked the other cop if it was okay...

hes said... if i wasnt being held undre arrest.. then it was okay for me to leave... so i left... calle dthe police desk sargeant and filed a police report... of which i need to sign tomorrow morning...

FTP.
gay. if i ever have questions I call one of the stations out of area. If they're a dick I call a different on

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:21 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by MikeM

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:21 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Vetter
also.. i asked the cop 3 times how to press charges and he told me i would goto jail...

all i was i doing was trying to get details on how to press charges and i was threatend with arrest. at which point the cop told me i was being held. i asked him if i was under arrest... the magic words... he said no.. i left and asked the other cop if it was okay...

hes said... if i wasnt being held undre arrest.. then it was okay for me to leave... so i left... calle dthe police desk sargeant and filed a police report... of which i need to sign tomorrow morning...

FTP.
why go through all the trouble just give the bouncer a beating when your sober , if your still mad about it when your sober wich i doubt you will be
Old 01-31-2008, 02:28 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by old man roger
why go through all the trouble just give the bouncer a beating when your sober , if your still mad about it when your sober wich i doubt you will be
over here i'm pretty sure they lose their licences if their' convicted of assault and stuff like that.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:29 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i think he will be over it it the morning
Old 01-31-2008, 02:32 AM
Registered Spammer

hopefully lol. I can't get over stuff and it sucks

Old 01-31-2008, 02:32 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i know who the cat is. regardless he has wahts coming.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:37 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

hummm
Old 01-31-2008, 02:39 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by steven-o
hummm

Old 01-31-2008, 02:46 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 01-31-2008, 02:47 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 01-31-2008, 02:50 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I dont beleave that kid. Ive seen gps the FBI would put on your car, 1 regular cops wouldnt do that, 2 thats not how theyre set it up.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:51 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Name:  02f4i.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  28.6 KB
Old 01-31-2008, 02:52 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Anyone heard any of the other travis barker rap remixs?
Old 01-31-2008, 02:52 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

User NamePosts
Old Duffer 1,673
DBoy 1,113
old man roger 892
MikeM 792
steven-o 789
bornreadybc 788
OnEWhEeLNEAL 678
WHEELIE 628
Trachito 344
letsride 332
gixer7fitty 257
KC Becky 173
r6-hooligan 135
Bray 114
sneed1rr 71
Vetter 53
Crazy D 36
IRISH MIKE 35
PLAYA-P 34
nags 26
chet3310 18
50Outlaw 12
imafrogg420 10
StrictlyStunt 10
gsxrchick1000 8
Righteous 1 7
LOZ- 6
lamby 6
Josh Faught 3
cjoec01 2
cashmoneyflo 2
MattMingay 1
Old 01-31-2008, 02:53 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
a tank, seat and some tape/cable ties and that would be a fine bike lol

Old 01-31-2008, 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by letsride
i heard souja boy that it i think
Old 01-31-2008, 02:57 AM
also known as OMR

rap sucks
Old 01-31-2008, 02:57 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by letsride
never heard one

Old 01-31-2008, 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
a tank, seat and some tape/cable ties and that would be a fine bike lol

its a bit worse off than that...the tail is bent over and down a few inches...and the subframes broke...

all the parts are on the way...just need 2 cages and new clip-ons and I'm set

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages