Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 11:32 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcages

it could be done if you guys dont post up tonight lol
Old 01-30-2008, 11:33 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
how did it happen? did you pull out fast and it just blew? were you still in and it blew out around the sides?
Bro I have no idea how it happend. Apparently she was pooping the whole time. I smelled something weird but it smelled like struck matches. Guess her poop smelled like stuck matches. The smell of struck matches wasent enough to make me stop so I kept choppin would like a true soldier would. It was on my legs, the back of my arm, my head board...everwhere.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by MikeM
Old 01-30-2008, 11:40 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Bro I have no idea how it happend. Apparently she was pooping the whole time. I smelled something weird but it smelled like struck matches. Guess her poop smelled like stuck matches. The smell of struck matches wasent enough to make me stop so I kept choppin would like a true soldier would. It was on my legs, the back of my arm, my head board...everwhere.
what did she say when you turned the lights on
Old 01-30-2008, 11:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBoy
You playing trucks tonight
Old 01-30-2008, 11:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
what they all say

"ewwww dont look at it!!!"

then off to the bathroom
Old 01-30-2008, 11:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

what they all say

"ewwww dont look at it!!!"

then off to the bathroom
Yo ya ****** You leavin tomorrow?
Old 01-30-2008, 11:50 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

stop buying trucks and start a company
Old 01-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

I didnt till she left.

Okay this is how the whole thing went down...Please keep in mind I was about 21 when this happend so I was a little "diffrent" then.

I put a video camera in an old Yamaha FJ600 fairing in my room. Knowing that I was going to show all my friends, I kept my all white boxers on and used the wee wee hole for the meat branch. After getting ***** deep in this chicks *** for like 30 minues, I roll over, a few words were exchanged and she dipped. I lay there for maybe a few minutes smelling the struck match smell. I get up to take a **** and when I turned the light on in the bathroom...complete horror. The whole front of my shorts were like a merky brown. I put them in a plastic bag and then in the garbage can. After a sculding hot shower I lay down in bed. The smell...I still smell it. I turn on the lights and more horror. It was all over the place. Like a murder scene only with poo instead of blood. I imagine she relized it either at the time of the poo or when she got home because she never called me after that.

Thats my story.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:53 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Yo ya ****** You leavin tomorrow?
yeah in the afternoon
Old 01-30-2008, 11:54 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by steven-o
stop buying trucks and start a company
gonna be a while for that
Old 01-30-2008, 11:56 PM
also known as OMR

I didnt till she left.

Okay this is how the whole thing went down...Please keep in mind I was about 21 when this happend so I was a little "diffrent" then.

I put a video camera in an old Yamaha FJ600 fairing in my room. Knowing that I was going to show all my friends, I kept my all white boxers on and used the wee wee hole for the meat branch. After getting ***** deep in this chicks *** for like 30 minues, I roll over, a few words were exchanged and she dipped. I lay there for maybe a few minutes smelling the struck match smell. I get up to take a **** and when I turned the light on in the bathroom...complete horror. The whole front of my shorts were like a merky brown. I put them in a plastic bag and then in the garbage can. After a sculding hot shower I lay down in bed. The smell...I still smell it. I turn on the lights and more horror. It was all over the place. Like a murder scene only with poo instead of blood. I imagine she relized it either at the time of the poo or when she got home because she never called me after that.

Thats my story.
so you have it on video.....
Old 01-30-2008, 11:57 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Omg Hahahhaahah
Old 01-30-2008, 11:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah in the afternoon
And when you comin back?
Old 01-30-2008, 11:59 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

I didnt till she left.

Thats my story.
you got it on film?
Old 01-30-2008, 11:59 PM
Throttle choppin'

so you have it on video.....

I dont have it anymore. That was six moves and 1100 miles ago. Turns out my friends made a **** load of copies though. Some one has it Im sure.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:00 AM
NealFoReal

I didnt till she left.

Thats my story.
Holy ****
Old 01-31-2008, 12:03 AM
Throttle choppin'

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Holy ****
Tell me about it
Old 01-31-2008, 12:10 AM
NealFoReal

hahaha
Old 01-31-2008, 12:12 AM
NealFoReal

This trailer is sick.

http://xdreamvideo.com/XDF-DVDs-MXD_Trailer.html

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages