Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 01:54 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by old man roger
duffer your gonna confuse people with that add...
the omr bar? watch out for josh faught with that up there lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:55 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
tried with different emails. still didn't work
i deleted my cookies, used a different email, user name and password the it should work.... i had trouble with it also
Old 01-30-2008, 01:57 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY Subcage endorsed by MikeM[/QUOTE]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:57 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Old 01-30-2008, 02:00 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by steven-o
i deleted my cookies, used a different email, user name and password the it should work.... i had trouble with it also
aight

Old 01-30-2008, 02:01 AM

sneed1rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Steven your not gonna have school all week you should come down tomarrow and bring your bikes im bored as hell.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:02 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

yay...:bagnhead

Overnight
Occasional snow and areas of blowing snow...then chance of snow after midnight. Much colder. New snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Windy. Lows 5 to 10 above. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph. Wind chills 4 below to 14 below zero after midnight.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:02 AM
Registered Spammer

alright i'm old duffer on there now

Old 01-30-2008, 02:04 AM
Registered Spammer

my new truck bitches

Old 01-30-2008, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by sneed1rr
Steven your not gonna have school all week you should come down tomarrow and bring your bikes im bored as hell.
you said that last time and i had school all week . oh and that guy with the cbr emailed me back, he said the startor just went out and he has people coming to look at it.... and it is an ugly bike
Old 01-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Registered Spammer

what channel you lot on?

Old 01-30-2008, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
my new truck bitches
:YEAH nice.. i joined the utopia company also lol
Old 01-30-2008, 02:07 AM

you said that last time and i had school all week . oh and that guy with the cbr emailed me back, he said the startor just went out and he has people coming to look at it.... and it is an ugly bike
The f4i or that 87?
Old 01-30-2008, 02:08 AM
Registered Spammer

my ****** truck has broken down twice in 150 miles

Old 01-30-2008, 02:08 AM

im on cb channel 81
Old 01-30-2008, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by sneed1rr
The f4i or that 87?
87.. the guy with the f4 told me to put down the crack pipe lol
Old 01-30-2008, 02:10 AM
Registered Spammer

should have bought the ford

Old 01-30-2008, 02:13 AM

87.. the guy with the f4 told me to put down the crack pipe lol
What did you ask the guy with the 87?
Old 01-30-2008, 02:13 AM
Registered Spammer

I'm $570 under and i've done two routes. crashed once, broken down twice and got a ticket

Old 01-30-2008, 02:15 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

hahaha.

hey. utopias CB channel is 80.

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages