Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 11:11 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: Omr Subcages

my new name is letsride

Is there a buddylist or something similar?
Old 01-29-2008, 11:12 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Im telling roger:

1) I came in here several times, and told employees to do their job and some1 post the ad.. No did it; the employees ignored me, and showed NO interest. You ALL were off task.

2) Hello... people... get off that trucking game, and get on your subcage frame game mang...get your asses in here and *****..........AND POST THE ****** AD
Old 01-29-2008, 11:13 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

everyone post there name again besides vetter and mike i got those
Old 01-29-2008, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
Im telling roger:

1) I came in here several times, and told employees to do their job and some1 post the ad.. No did it; the employees ignored me, and showed NO interest. You ALL were off task.

2) Hello... people... get off that trucking game, and get on your subcage frame game mang...get your asses in here and *****..........AND POST THE ****** AD

Shut it, Im the GM and Ill fire your smartass
Old 01-29-2008, 11:15 PM

Im clocking out.... I will be here EXTRA early tomorrow morning to check up on you slackers' work tonight.. MAYBE if someone *tightens Up* then that special one can get a promotion...Thats IF your *** is lucky

Last edited by bornreadybc; 01-29-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:17 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

hold on im making a new driver also
Old 01-29-2008, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by letsride
Shut it, Im the GM and Ill fire your smartass
***** ima Field Marshall [bowdown ]... I control the whole operation
Old 01-29-2008, 11:18 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

goo to cb channel 81 and figure out who am i
Old 01-29-2008, 11:19 PM

CLOCKING OUT
Old 01-29-2008, 11:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Check it out. Pics of what I was coughing up the other day. Name:  Picture136.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  7.7 KB
Old 01-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Check it out. Pics of what I was coughing up the other day.

Dude WTF. Go to the hospital.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I'm better now but I'm still gonna go get a check up after seeing the nasty **** coming out of me.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:50 PM

seriously that cant be good
Old 01-29-2008, 11:56 PM
NealFoReal

I know
Old 01-29-2008, 11:58 PM

it looks like it could be resin, how much you smoke a day??
Old 01-30-2008, 12:00 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

http://www.trukz.com/trucks_lot.asp?offset=30

the baller trukz
Old 01-30-2008, 12:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBoy
goo to cb channel 81 and figure out who am i
http://www.trukz.com/driver_display.asp?ID=1034366
Old 01-30-2008, 12:03 AM

2008 Kenworth W900
Top Speed: 102 MPH
Condition: 100%
Odometer: 0 Miles
Fuel Capacity: 260
MPG: 9.00
Load Limit: 63,000 lbs.
Price: $100,000.00
Sick!

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages