Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 09:52 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

later

cn 99
Old 01-29-2008, 09:55 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

Old 01-29-2008, 09:57 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

page 420!!
Old 01-29-2008, 10:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by steven-o
it wont let you create a new driver
look into resetting
Old 01-29-2008, 10:07 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by letsride
page 420!!

roll this page, light this page -n- smoke it
Old 01-29-2008, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
look into resetting
i have to wait till feb. 1st
Old 01-29-2008, 10:23 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

oh man. listen to shpongle.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:28 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

well I is now done driving till the morning...
Old 01-29-2008, 10:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DBoy
what City should i start
detroit
Old 01-29-2008, 10:29 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
it also helps lower the cances of getting tickets by around 10% I think
people on the forums are saying it doesnt really help
Old 01-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i statrted in chicago. took some **** to ST louis that they demanded... then took soem **** form st louis to minneanapolis that they demanded. im up 500 and i bought a cb!
Old 01-29-2008, 10:31 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
Hey neal.. howzitgoing bro.. my girl is bla bla bla in my ear while i am typing about me being on stuntlife and im just typing here and blazing a major fatty!
+1 except mine is blabbing about other ****
Old 01-29-2008, 10:55 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

im negative $122. I think i might start a new name and play it right instead of ******* off
Old 01-29-2008, 11:02 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

takes me an hour to rest
Old 01-29-2008, 11:04 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

peed Limit 60 MPH You are feeling: Exhausted! Top Truck Speed: 45 MPH Fatigue Points: 11 Top Weather Speed: 85 MPH Fuel Costs: $2.35 PPG Truck Condition: 68.7% Fuel Level: 102 Gallons (51% Full) Max Truck Condition: 69.8% Estimated Trip Legs: 10 Miles Per Gallon: 5.17 MPG Route Legs Taken: 6 Cargo Type: General Merchandise Route Distance: 561 Miles Cargo Weight: 34,173 lbs (17 tons) Route Odometer: 270 Miles
Old 01-29-2008, 11:05 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

what the heck??
is this new game?
you ALL are weird
Old 01-29-2008, 11:05 PM

whats up my ******?
Old 01-29-2008, 11:07 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

will your driver fall asleep at the wheel if you dont sleep???
Old 01-29-2008, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by steven-o
whats up my ******?
we're actually rogers ****** ANd i NEed To tAlK to YalLL boUt suttin
Old 01-29-2008, 11:11 PM

lol....
what ever happened to T-ROY?

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages