Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 05:21 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by DBoy
i dont understand why some girls like to go out with a soldier thats gonna get sent far or go out with right before he leaves
dey just hoes. get a man with a good job and then they can do whoever they want while he's away

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:21 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

coooo.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:22 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:23 AM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE]

Old 01-15-2008, 05:24 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

dey just hoes. get a man with a good job and then they can do whoever they want while he's away
Some chick i use to talk to started going out with this guy. she use to call me to take her out to the movies on the bike even on a cold day , she use to just ride with me anywhere now all of a sudden she doesn't talk to me
Old 01-15-2008, 05:25 AM
Registered Spammer

the biggest pimp on planet muthafuckin earth is her momma. it's her momma ho says get a man who got a good job girl make sure he got a good car girrrrl. make sure he can take you out and buy you something girrrrrrl

what happened to just fallin in love wit a ***** wit a bus pass

Old 01-15-2008, 05:25 AM

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sdQ09L3Xotc&feature=related[/youtube]
i was watching this movie now this song is playing over and over in my room i forgot to turn it up i kinda like the song now
Old 01-15-2008, 05:26 AM
Registered Spammer

Some chick i use to talk to started going out with this guy. she use to call me to take her out to the movies on the bike even on a cold day , she use to just ride with me anywhere now all of a sudden she doesn't talk to me
biggest hoes on planet earth are walkin through the muthafuckin neighbourhood lol

that's pretty shitty

Old 01-15-2008, 05:29 AM
Registered Spammer

how bout bein a woman and tellin the kid the truth that yo momma was a hoe! Tell the kid. Momma was a hoe I was weekend *****, I had you to keep the *****. It didn't work out but he a goood ***** he take care of his real family. I was just a dumb bitch tryna keep a ***** that I wanted

the biggest pimp on planet muthafuckin earth is her momma. it's her momma ho says get a man who got a good job girl make sure he got a good car girrrrl. make sure he can take you out and buy you something girrrrrrl

what happened to just fallin in love wit a ***** wit a bus pass

So that makes the momma the pimp not the ho cause she sending her ho daughter go get married with a rich guy so she could bring some money to the pimp 'the momma'

thats pretty funny where you hear that from lol
Registered Spammer

I couldn't be bothered typing the whole thing out

Old 01-15-2008, 05:31 AM
Registered Spammer

So that makes the momma the pimp not the ho cause she sending her ho daughter go get married with a rich guy so she could bring some money to the pimp 'the momma'
lol eyah. slight typo

should be

it's her momma who says get a man

Old 01-15-2008, 05:31 AM

how bout bein a woman and tellin the kid the truth that yo momma was a hoe! Tell the kid. Momma was a hoe I was weekend *****, I had you to keep the *****. It didn't work out but he a goood ***** he take care of his real family. I was just a dumb bitch tryna keep a ***** that I wanted
i heard that from a movie lol the last part i dont remember
Old 01-15-2008, 05:32 AM
Registered Spammer

thats pretty funny where you hear that from lol
dr dre - ED-ucation

Old 01-15-2008, 05:32 AM
Registered Spammer

here's the whole thing copied and pasted

[Eddie Griffin]
Aww they say uhh..
.. a black man is a pimp
Well let me tell you the biggest pimp
on planet motherfuckin Earth, is her momma
It's her MOMMA that told her,
"Get a man that got a good job gurl!
Make sure he got a good car gurl!
Make sure he can take you out and buy you somethin gurl!"
What happened to just fallin in love with a ***** with a bus pass --
-- just cause you love the *****?
But +I'm+ the pimp ************!
I gotta be the player!

Biggest hoes, on planet Earth..
.. are walkin through the motherfuckin neighborhood
You KNEW when you got with the ***** he already had a woman
You knew he already had a family
but you fucked him anyway!!!
And then when you thought you gon' lose the *****
you went and got pregant - didn't you bitch, DIDN'T YOU!!
THE OL' KEEP A ***** BABY
And then when the ***** ain't around, what do you tell the child?
"Aww that ***** ain't ****, that's why yo' daddy ain't here;
cause that ***** ain't ****."
How bout bein a woman, and tellin the kid the truth
that yo' momma, you was a hoe!
TELL THE KID!
Momma was a hoe, I was weekend *****
I had you to keep the *****, it didn't work out
that's why he ain't here - but he a good *****
cause he take care of his REAL family
I was just a dumb bitch, tryin to keep, a ***** that I wanted

Old 01-15-2008, 05:33 AM
Registered Spammer

was talking about the album earlier lol

Old 01-15-2008, 05:33 AM

dr dre - ED-ucation
thought it was a movie at first but i think i remember the song now
Old 01-15-2008, 05:34 AM
Registered Spammer

My mother hates it

Old 01-15-2008, 05:35 AM
Registered Spammer

thought it was a movie at first but i think i remember the song now
it's between murder ink and some LA ******

Old 01-15-2008, 05:36 AM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE]

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages