Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 09:30 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person
Re: Omr Subcages

Hey neal.. howzitgoing bro.. my girl is bla bla bla in my ear while i am typing about me being on stuntlife and im just typing here and blazing a major fatty!
Old 01-29-2008, 09:30 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont think vip trucking is a good outfit. they take 50%, thats insane. you cant possibly spend enough on fuel to make that back. my company takes 6%

oh that means they take 50 percent, im anidiot. i gotta dump that comp
Old 01-29-2008, 09:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
**** the add...lol
Old 01-29-2008, 09:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
Hey neal.. howzitgoing bro.. my girl is bla bla bla in my ear while i am typing about me being on stuntlife and im just typing here and blazing a major fatty!
Nice. Tune her out and eventually she'll sound like the teacher in Charlie Brown - waw waw waw waw.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:33 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

how do i start playing
Old 01-29-2008, 09:34 PM
NealFoReal

****** Dboy dont do it. **** it do it. I got bored in 10 minutes.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:35 PM
NealFoReal

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY subframe cage endorsed by MikeM
Old 01-29-2008, 09:35 PM
NealFoReal

When did this get in the ad?

Old 01-29-2008, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Nice. Tune her out and eventually she'll sound like the teacher in Charlie Brown - waw waw waw waw.

way ahead of ya was there when i posted i told her to **** off and shes gone to the bedroom and i got the laptop and the bigscreen watching dirtbike racing on speed
Old 01-29-2008, 09:39 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

fgufhjfvk
Old 01-29-2008, 09:40 PM

speed tv of course love the hole shot!!!!!:YEAH
Old 01-29-2008, 09:41 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
When did this get in the ad?

i think bornreadybc did it
wtf is a subframe cage
Old 01-29-2008, 09:43 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

howlong till i get aloan
Old 01-29-2008, 09:43 PM

shut up start playing
Old 01-29-2008, 09:47 PM

whats your trucker name
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
way ahead of ya was there when i posted i told her to **** off and shes gone to the bedroom and i got the laptop and the bigscreen watching dirtbike racing on speed
:YEAH

ok lol
Old 01-29-2008, 09:48 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by steven-o
i think bornreadybc did it
wtf is a subframe cage
A cage for your subframe
Old 01-29-2008, 09:49 PM
NealFoReal

I'm out.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:50 PM

what channel you on

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages