Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 06:33 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

The ONLY subframe cage endorsed by MikeM
Old 01-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

you have a car?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:34 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

why are some scares elevated off the skin?
Old 01-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

don't know. here abos cut them selves and rub dirt into them

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Registered Spammer

and circumcise themselves with a rock

Old 01-29-2008, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
you have a car?

NO.. but my sister does and its down here... i hope it still is when i get my stuff caz then ill just drive hers...

Mostly im lookin to get my bike license..:YEAH
Old 01-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Registered Spammer

and knock their front teeth out to become men

Old 01-29-2008, 06:38 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
NO.. but my sister does and its down here... i hope it still is when i get my stuff caz then ill just drive hers...

Mostly im lookin to get my bike license..:YEAH
ride it to school and pick up chicks :YEAH

Old 01-29-2008, 06:38 PM

you've seen those type of scars right
Old 01-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by MikeM
i dont think vip trucking is a good outfit. they take 50%, thats insane. you cant possibly spend enough on fuel to make that back. my company takes 6%
the route i chose i would have lol. I got paid and I'm still 600 or something down

Old 01-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
you've seen those type of scars right
yeah

Old 01-29-2008, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
ride it to school and pick up chicks :YEAH
bro i go to a Ghetto Black School.. them "chicks" bad bitches wanna n!gga to pull up ina painted old school chevy, or capri, or crown vic on 26's, Or some fresh *** car
Old 01-29-2008, 06:44 PM

not a stuntbike or any regular bike at that
Old 01-29-2008, 06:44 PM

but ide rather go get chicks at my home school anyways where i could do what you said
Old 01-29-2008, 06:45 PM

dont post **** like that
Old 01-29-2008, 06:47 PM

yup..
Old 01-29-2008, 06:48 PM

Duffer, I am an American Gangster.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:48 PM

where the heck are you????
Old 01-29-2008, 06:51 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

hollaaaaaaaaaa
Old 01-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Registered Spammer

yooooo

internet is running sloooooooow

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages