Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 06:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

tonights delicasy will be mcdonalds burger shake
Old 01-29-2008, 06:03 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

ehhh!!
Old 01-29-2008, 06:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
i need some1 to post the ad
why dont you post it?

quote someone who posted it already
remove the quote tags
Old 01-29-2008, 06:04 PM
bp chaser

ehhh!!
it sux but its the best i got. im getting oily skin from fast food all the time
Old 01-29-2008, 06:04 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
tonights delicasy will be mcdonalds burger shake
does it realy taste that good?
Old 01-29-2008, 06:05 PM

why dont you post it?

quote someone who posted it already
remove the quote tags
IM ON A MISSION
Old 01-29-2008, 06:05 PM

Plus Im Lazy
Old 01-29-2008, 06:06 PM
bp chaser

does it realy taste that good?
it tastes like ketchup and mcDs fries
Old 01-29-2008, 06:06 PM
bp chaser

might be a whole page without the ad
Old 01-29-2008, 06:07 PM

wheres the other canadian
Old 01-29-2008, 06:07 PM
bp chaser

damn i wanted to get blunted on the way home from work but i didnt bring enough weed
Old 01-29-2008, 06:09 PM

it tastes like ketchup and mcDs fries
i hope never get as hurt from a crash as you
Old 01-29-2008, 06:09 PM
bp chaser

damn i wanted to get blunted on the way home from work but i didnt bring enough weed
guess ill b blunting at home
Old 01-29-2008, 06:10 PM

trees are overrated amongst the young generation
Old 01-29-2008, 06:11 PM
bp chaser

i hope never get as hurt from a crash as you
me too. i was just saying last night this is probably the worst thing that ever happened to me. even without the wrist and ear it still would be

Post The Ad!!!
bp chaser

trees are overrated amongst the young generation
yea u kids dont know whats up

im goin now
Old 01-29-2008, 06:12 PM

me too. i was just saying last night this is probably the worst thing that ever happened to me. even without the wrist and ear it still would be
so i mean... i understand you flipped a stoppie.. but is there anything that cause your crash to e worse than maybe hadent that factor been present
Old 01-29-2008, 06:13 PM

yea u kids dont know whats up

im goin now

NOOO! .....dont go, and if you do then you can at least post the ad firs
Old 01-29-2008, 06:13 PM
bp chaser

so i mean... i understand you flipped a stoppie.. but is there anything that cause your crash to e worse than maybe hadent that factor been present
not that i can think of, maybe a better helmet, maybe not. i wear a lot of gear

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages