Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 11:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by MikeM
up this far north if they dont speak english, theyre illegal
They dont speak a lick of english.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:47 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Neal dont snitch yo. Thats why I'm a convicted felon
LMAO!!!!
u took one for the team, ha?
Old 01-29-2008, 11:48 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
put "****!!!" at the end of the translation. **** is understood in spanish, lol.
I think **** is understood in every language
Old 01-29-2008, 11:50 AM
NealFoReal

LMAO!!!!
u took one for the team, ha?
Yes I did. They were trying to get me to rat on that guy Ralph from the article which I didnt. I didnt say **** to them at all even though they play the nice guy routine like on TV. Come to find out though that while I was sitting quiet and doing the right thing amongst criminals, that ********** Ralph was in whatever room spilling his beans and putting everything on me.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:50 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

did you know that nj has more ricans than PR does? and NY has twice that many
thats actually a very common myth. i researched that and it turned out that even at the start of this new millenium, the entire u.s. matched 75% of the population of puerto ricans on the island.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:51 AM

Yes I did. They were trying to get me to rat on that guy Ralph from the article which I didnt. I didnt say **** to them at all even though they play the nice guy routine like on TV. Come to find out though that while I was sitting quiet and doing the right thing amongst criminals, that ********** Ralph was in whatever room spilling his beans and putting everything on me.
figured. rats are a dime a dozen. its hard finding a partner in crime who's hardcore enough to not say anything. i only know one guy, a cousin of mine, who'd do time for the sake of not being a snitch, especially to people close to him. he's hellafied FTP

Last edited by Trachito; 01-29-2008 at 11:54 AM.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:53 AM

I think **** is understood in every language
i remember when i was a kid in honduras, this kid was playing mario bros at an arcade and he fucked up, so he hit the machine and screamed out "FOCK!!!" with a hellafied accent. dude didnt even know english but he knew that word
Old 01-29-2008, 11:55 AM
NealFoReal

And then we had to stay in the same cell together all night and he's sitting there bullshittin w me like we're boys after he just finished ratting me out. I even had my parents post his ****** bail coz I didnt wanna leave him in jail the rest of the weekend.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:56 AM
NealFoReal

i remember when i was a kid in honduras, this kid was playing mario bros at an arcade and he fucked up, so he hit the machine and screamed out "FOCK!!!" with a hellafied accent. dude didnt even know english but he knew that word
Yeah that **** is internationally known.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:56 AM

And then we had to stay in the same cell together all night and he's sitting there bullshittin w me like we're boys after he just finished ratting me out. I even had my parents post his ****** bail coz I didnt wanna leave him in jail the rest of the weekend.
uuum, i'm assuming u didnt know he'd ratted u out, right? cuz i woulda left his *** to be raped and rot.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:04 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats actually a very common myth. i researched that and it turned out that even at the start of this new millenium, the entire u.s. matched 75% of the population of puerto ricans on the island.
ive been to PR. Its not very big and its not very crowded
Old 01-29-2008, 12:07 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

lets kick his *** or hire viccy murder 187
Old 01-29-2008, 12:09 PM

...or hire viccy murder 187...
...or an illegal. or would u not hire one for that job too? lol
Old 01-29-2008, 12:10 PM
bp chaser

wow sick deal

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...n-jackson.html
Old 01-29-2008, 12:11 PM
NealFoReal

uuum, i'm assuming u didnt know he'd ratted u out, right? cuz i woulda left his *** to be raped and rot.
Yeah I didnt find out til about a month later. **********.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:13 PM
bp chaser

well to be honest, whenever i need someone to get beat up, i have a guy for that. he sells crack, and has clients that will do ANYTHING for 20 bucks. none are skinny white bitches, before u even ask. Ive used that service twice in the past, both times flawlessly.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:14 PM
NealFoReal

I was gonna have someone jump him in front of his house but gave up on the idea. I dont need more trouble right now.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:15 PM
NealFoReal

Slickvicmurder is a good idea though.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:15 PM
NealFoReal

Old 01-29-2008, 12:16 PM
NealFoReal

well to be honest, whenever i need someone to get beat up, i have a guy for that. he sells crack, and has clients that will do ANYTHING for 20 bucks. none are skinny white bitches, before u even ask. Ive used that service twice in the past, both times flawlessly.
:YEAH

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages