Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 11:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

duffer it doesn't seem likely that i will ever catch up with your posts in this thread so don't burn your self out posting like crazy ,you are one of my best unpaid employees and i don't want to lose you .....

omr industries values you as an unpaid employees ...lol
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
i have been rebuiling my stock ,that and working on the bike thats why you are in first place on posts
I've seen that you have posted a bit lately lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Ohhh helloooo

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

Last edited by steven-o; 01-28-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol.... you couldn't do it right either so it wasn't just the fact that i suck at the net
Old 01-28-2008, 11:31 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Duffer dont worry imma let you be number 1
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by steven-o
how much money do you have?
about 2 grand
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

duffer it doesn't seem likely that i will ever catch up with your posts in this thread so don't burn your self out posting like crazy ,you are one of my best unpaid employees and i don't want to lose you .....

omr industries values you as an unpayed employees ...lol
I'm happy with stuntlife at the moment. lol

I've been posting a lot lately because work hasn't called me back. I don't want to go back though

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:32 PM
also known as OMR

oh **** you did it .......now take out the funky monkey and i think that will make the pics even
Old 01-28-2008, 11:32 PM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

I fixed it and you messed it up again lol

Last edited by old duffer; 01-28-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:34 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
I've seen that you have posted a bit lately lol
you are more then 700 posts ahead of me and we are more then 3/4 of the way there so it's not gonna happen
Old 01-28-2008, 11:35 PM

Tazzz
Old 01-28-2008, 11:36 PM
Registered Spammer

you are more then 700 posts ahead of me and we are more then 3/4 of the way there so it's not gonna happen
this one seems to be going a lot faster than the last one i think

Old 01-28-2008, 11:36 PM

Duffer dont you ever sleep lol
Old 01-28-2008, 11:37 PM

Old Duffer 1,459 DBoy 1,393 old man roger 730 bornreadybc 706 MikeM 654 steven-o 622 WHEELIE
Registered Spammer

is that ad how you want it roger?

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available
Yamaha Honda
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:38 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by DBoy
Duffer dont you ever sleep lol
I slept for nearly 9 hours last night and that was a late one

Old 01-28-2008, 11:38 PM

fo shizzle
Old 01-28-2008, 11:39 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
is that ad how you want it roger?
thats cool but go back and edit out the quote codes at the begining and end of it so i can copy and post it

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages