Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 11:15 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
i got my tank bracket today :YEAH
and two of my stock orders were triggered.
today is a good day lol
:YEAH
Old 01-28-2008, 11:16 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i talked to the guy that is painting my plastics today and he says they should be done by thursday......woo hoo
Old 01-28-2008, 11:16 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

are you finally almost dun with your bike duffster?
Old 01-28-2008, 11:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
finally
it's only cost me about $65 too. Once my tip sensor arrives I can find out if the bike runs

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by KC Becky
why not? it's the cool thing to do.
i see no point in it
Old 01-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

i talked to the guy that is painting my plastics today and he says they should be done by thursday......woo hoo
:YEAH will you be able to ride it?
Originally Posted by steven-o
are you finally almost dun with your bike duffster?
getting there. still need throttle cables and a right rearset+brake lever

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:19 PM
Registered Spammer

i see no point in it
it's a place for friends

also known as OMR

it's only cost me about $65 too. Once my tip sensor arrives I can find out if the bike runs
i suspect the gas in the fuel pump is bad from sitting so long so don't freak if it runs crappy for a few minutes....you are gonna dump all the gas out of the tank and put new gas in it right ?

what happens if you get rid of this [*] in the omr subcage post?
Old 01-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Registered Spammer

i'm going to enter my bike in the chickriders bike of the month comp

Old 01-28-2008, 11:21 PM
also known as OMR

:YEAH will you be able to ride it?
i doubt it with a broken thumb but i want it together ,i hate having my **** apart
Old 01-28-2008, 11:21 PM
Registered Spammer

i suspect the gas in the fuel pump is bad from sitting so long so don't freak if it runs crappy for a few minutes....you are gonna dump all the gas out of the tank and put new gas in it right ?
there's none in it. I bought the tank and pump off ebay. Only bolted the pump in there yesterday. Still have to figure out the fuel cap

Old 01-28-2008, 11:23 PM
also known as OMR

there's none in it. I bought the tank and pump off ebay. Only bolted the pump in there yesterday. Still have to figure out the fuel cap
the pump hold about 12 ounces of gas unless it was pumped out
Old 01-28-2008, 11:24 PM
Registered Spammer

i doubt it with a broken thumb but i want it together ,i hate having my **** apart
that sucks. at least you can make lots of subcages :YEAH

Old 01-28-2008, 11:24 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by steven-o
what happens if you get rid of this [*] in the omr subcage post?
i couldn't get rid of it.....i tried
Old 01-28-2008, 11:25 PM
Registered Spammer

the pump hold about 12 ounces of gas unless it was pumped out
ah ok. i'll pump it out before i go to start it.

Old 01-28-2008, 11:25 PM
also known as OMR

that sucks. at least you can make lots of subcages :YEAH
i have been rebuiling my stock ,that and working on the bike thats why you are in first place on posts
Old 01-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Registered Spammer

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

Old 01-28-2008, 11:29 PM

hummm

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages