Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 08:41 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough
Re: Omr Subcages

what channel you guys on?
Old 01-28-2008, 08:44 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

does anyone have the gps? Is it worth it. And how do i make money by the time i get to where im going im negative everytime
Old 01-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:45 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steven-o
still 100. I left for a while though
Old 01-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by letsride
does anyone have the gps? Is it worth it. And how do i make money by the time i get to where im going im negative everytime
I want one so i know how far from stupid pedhoe bay I am. already been full fatigued twice trying to get there
i haven't changed

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:47 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

i broke down 11 miles to destination
Old 01-28-2008, 08:47 PM
Registered Spammer

You fell asleep on the wheel and crashed your truck on your last leg. Your truck is now at 0.0% condition.
Your truck needs repair immediately.
Your truck has failed on you. You'll need to hire a tow truck for $200 and repair before moving on.
You are exhausted and beyond your HOS. If you don't pull over soon you are going to fall asleep at the wheel or get a ticket for driving beyond your HOS. Learn more about fatigue.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Registered Spammer

how do you know how far away from the place you are?

im neg $996
how much do you guys have?
Registered Spammer

I'm $845 in the hole, crashed twice and still 600 miles from arriving

Old 01-28-2008, 08:50 PM

i have $102, duffer what channel you on?
Old 01-28-2008, 08:50 PM

everyone on cb channel 86!
Old 01-28-2008, 08:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
what does one fatigue point equal an hour in trukz?
the level goes down by 1 an hour
Old 01-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Registered Spammer

I'm on 86

Old 01-28-2008, 08:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i wouldnt go past 11 fatigue's
If you're at 10 and you drive, 50% chance of crashing
11 - 75%
12+ you will crash
Old 01-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Registered Spammer

the worst part about my stupid truck being up in alaska is it'll have to drive back down. I wish i could just dump the cargo and drive back lol

Old 01-28-2008, 08:54 PM
bp chaser

here are some helpful hints for the game

http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia...ad.php?t=54695
Old 01-28-2008, 08:54 PM

im still at 14 fatigue points!
Old 01-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by MikeM
If you're at 10 and you drive, 50% chance of crashing
11 - 75%
12+ you will crash
i'll remember that

Old 01-28-2008, 08:57 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

So jimmy took the spark plugs out and hit the start button it its working So we gonna let it sit over night with out any oil in it then tomorrow just use that Pump to bleed the brake with a small long tube suck any oil thats in there

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages