Omr Subcages

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Omr Subcages

Originally Posted by letsride
me me me holler!!!!!!!!! lol
:YEAH
Old 01-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
subcages available

Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03 will also fit the single seat style with minor mods
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03 , 04 , 05 , 06 , 07 <<< click here
Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech [list][*]The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! [*]The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section[*]THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)[*]All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.[*]

Old 01-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by steven-o
im still hurr...
im playing trukz

Link Me Up..
Old 01-28-2008, 06:40 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

hey all! how is everyone
Old 01-28-2008, 06:41 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Been better and worse, you?
Old 01-28-2008, 06:45 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

Is the website just trukz.com??

Im gonna play for a few, I always forget the site name though
yea i think so
Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Link Me Up..
trukz.com its hella hard
Old 01-28-2008, 06:46 PM
Administrators

Time Fer a schmoke..

Gixer7fitty
Old 01-28-2008, 06:48 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by steven-o
yea i think so

trukz.com its hella hard
Old 01-28-2008, 06:49 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

steven get on channel 100 asap!
Old 01-28-2008, 06:50 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
my old *** laptop doesn't like wmp
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fn4aCW-iMA[/youtube]

Tell LOZ .

And the other link i posted , he can save the vid to his computer
Old 01-28-2008, 06:51 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

So when should i catch up to duffer

had a long but decent day thanks!

see this game is kind of lame I been playing for 2 minutes and im already to tired to drive. fffuck
Old 01-28-2008, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
had a long but decent day thanks!

Hey do you blaze??
Old 01-28-2008, 06:56 PM

i just noticed the post # comes up! lol

nice vid crazyD...those fiddys look fun
Old 01-28-2008, 06:57 PM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

steven get on channel 100 asap!

Originally Posted by DBoy
So when should i catch up to duffer
now lol
see this game is kind of lame I been playing for 2 minutes and im already to tired to drive. fffuck
im waiting for mike to start a company
Old 01-28-2008, 06:57 PM

wake n bake brah nooner and just hadda fatty after dinner mint
Old 01-28-2008, 06:59 PM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Ok lets get the posting going
Old 01-28-2008, 07:01 PM

2nd last time i was in florida (2yrs ago) i met up with my brother and we stay at the folks condo in o-town.. got there on my bday and met up with the poolside bartender (jamaican dreads the full meal deal) and he totally hooked me up and i celebrated 4:20 properly on vacation poolside baked it was wiked... partied with the bud girls across the street at the radisson :YEAH
Old 01-28-2008, 07:02 PM

Quick Reply: Omr Subcages